Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-28-2019, 10:32 AM

Spirit is on a distinguished road
Default [2019-06-29] 50' inside - TF1

Tomorrow at 17:50 in 50' inside - TF1

For the first time, Alizée opens the doors of her family life in Corsica!

https://twitter.com/TF1Pro/status/1144609498025418752
Old 06-28-2019, 10:39 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Tomorrow at 17:50 in 50' inside - TF1

For the first time, Alizée opens the doors of her family life in Corsica!

https://twitter.com/TF1Pro/status/1144609498025418752
I will try to record and post it on google drive
Old 06-28-2019, 05:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That would be great! Thanks in advance.
Old 06-30-2019, 01:57 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Skeleton's recording of last night's show.

She looks so happy! It sounds like she will never return to the music industry, that she found her perfect new life. But she's so happy and she's having another baby girl! Awwww.

Poor Grégoire tho. 3 girls.

It's so great that she let us have a little insight in her new life as a dance coach.

And the pupils obviously seem to adore her.

Damn it, Annily's looking like 17 in this video. Sure it's just the hair and makeup.... but when you look at children you can really see how time goes by.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 06-30-2019 at 02:12 AM..
Old 06-30-2019, 03:59 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Traduction

Nikos: the new life of Alizée, in Corsica, and the confidences of a huge actor Christian Clavier, immediately

GENERIQUE

Nikos : Alizée in intimacy, for the first time the artist opens the doors of his family life in Corsica. While waiting for her second child, even if she the unforgettable interpreter of the tube Moi Lolita, since two years Alizée, left the song to devote herself exclusively to the dance, it is her passion. With her husband Grégoire Lyonnet, met on the set of DALS, the singer opened in Ajaccio a school of dance, and it is a report of Marie Crépin

Voix off (image de DALS) : on a cha-cha Alizée and his partner Grégoire Lyonnet

Voix off : 6 years ago, it was on the DALS plateau that we left Alizée and the dancer Grégoire Lyonnet.
4 million viewers had witnessed their victory and especially the birth of their love

Vincent Cerutti (image de DALS) : Alizée wins DALS season 4! bravo!

Voice over: today, we find them in Corsica, where Alizée has radically changed her life. For two years, she has become a dance teacher. With Grégoire, they opened their own school

Gregoire: How's my wife? it goes well ?

Alizée: yes, I have allotted, I will open to the kids.

Voice Off: Today, they are rehearsing their end-of-year gala.

Alizée: the juniors! you follow Alicia

Alizée to a child: you are the juveniles, you go with Emma, Natalie and Carola

Alizée: junior uh? it's on the left of the stage

Woman: I have a question

Alizée: yes?

Woman: it's useful for something (I do not really know what it is, it looks like a bracelet)

Alizée: NO!

Journalist to Alizée: it's intense!

Alizée: Yes!

Alizée: Yes! Yes Yes Yes ! after once everyone has arrived, it's ok, but the ... at first it's ...

Song Moi Lolita

Voice Off: Twenty years after the success with the Moi Lolita tube, sold at five million copies and give concerts around the world, she chose to end her singing career without any regrets.

song MOI LOLITA

Alizée: when we sell albums, when we do interviews, when we have all this life of singer, we have an image to hold, it is Alizée the singer. The life I lead today, I am myself, I do not play a role.

Voice over: soon 35 years old, more fulfilled than ever, and pregnant with her second child, Alizée shared her new life, always full of glitter but far from the star system

Voice Over: It's in Ajaccio, the city where Alizée was born and grew up, and the couple settled there 6 years ago, 2 days after the DALS final. a love at first sight, finally for Grégoire, the realization of a teenage fantasy.

Grégoire: when I was 13, the little singer Alizée, I said to myself, there's nothing more beautiful in the world than this girl! she was the most beautiful girl we could see.
Every day, I tell her that she is beautiful

Alizée: yes!

Gregoire: Because every day I ...

Alizée: even when it's not true!

Grégoire: no, no it's all the time true

Voice over: the couple has just celebrated its three years of marriage and will welcome in December their first child, a little girl!

Alizée: girls is really me! what's good with girls is that he's going to have no authority over her! that I know!

Grégoire tries to defend himself ...

Alizée: because I know you're going to be too much in love with her!

Voice Over: In the meantime, Alizée and Grégoire have to give birth to another baby, the dance gala he has been preparing for a year

Alizée: go! Let's go !

Voice Off: like her little girls, Alizée started dancing at the age of four

Alizée: great girls!

Alizée: what is Lynn? (not on the name)

Voice over: for her little ballerinas, Alizée is like a second mother

Alizée talks to the little girl: do you want to sleep? for the gala, you're not going to dance with your lollipop?

Reporter: How do you find Alizée?

Little girl: very good! she dances very well and she teaches us very well dance!

Voice over: this gala does not look like the traditional end of year kermesse. Grégoire and Alizée want to make a mini DALS

Grégoire at the microphone: here you are doing a show!

Voiceover: and if Alizée has abandoned her career as a singer, it is also to enjoy her family, her daughter Annily, 14 years old and her parents who now shoulder everyday. A cocoon that missed the singer turned star at 15.

Alizée in interview: when I was pregnant with my daughter, I was 20 years old and I was between two albums, so it was super intense because I needed the preparation, the recording, I remember when she was really all baby between the bottles I made the catches. When she started to grow up, she came with me on the tv set and especially I was alone! before I lived in Paris, I had no family, I did not have my mother, I did not have an aunt or grandmother, friends, all my family was in Ajaccio

Voice Over: Annily is the girl she had with Jeremy Chatelain, former candy star academy, she is now almost as old as her mother was at the time of Moi Lolita, between her, a great complicity

Annily: she asks me for advice on costumes, I can give her my opinion and frankly I love! I am very proud of her! they did a great job for the gala, last year it was perfect and I think it will be perfect too!
and after it's really his universe but me it's not at all in this environment that I want to work

Reporter: what would you like to do?

Annily: I would like to work in fashion.

Voice Off: This evening, 1600 parents will attend the delivery of their children and they could not dream better coach than the star of the country.

Woman: Alizée, we've known her forever. Proud of her since always and here, my daughter in a row when she heard, Grégoire and Alizée, she looked at DALS, she loves

Little girl : Alizée: you're too beautiful!

Alizée: Thank you!

Reporter: how do you feel about the Alizée?

Alizée: too beautiful apparently (she laughs).
I have the pressure because suddenly, one masters without mastering. it's a little different stress but still stress

Voiceover: and Alizée is not the type to accept the least cost, while the gala begins, it misses a group of student! this great perfectionist would almost forget that she is four months pregnant

Alizée: there's the super heroes and then it's up to them!

Voice over
: a blockbuster with a nod to the show that sealed their destiny.
Laurent Ournac as presenter, and Alizée and Grégoire as duet.
For two and a half hours of entertainment, 34 paintings of success, the parents are conquered, and Annily, the daughter of Alizée, proud of her mother and Gregory

Annily: it was perfect! the entire gala is perfect! he had planned it!

Voice over: Alizée and Grégoire already sees bigger, they think now to the idea of creating a musical comedy on their history

Last edited by bebert057; 06-30-2019 at 06:23 AM..
Old 06-30-2019, 05:52 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thank You very much bebert! I'll have some comments once I've had more time to digest this, but from what I see here, even though it didn't come directly from her, it looks like the writing is on the wall.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:31 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Thanks a million, Bebert!

Anyway Alizée looks so happy and serene. Finally she has found her dimension: as she said, she can be herself.
Who knows what we might see. I don't know if she'll come back to music, I think we have to wait at least 5-6 years to know something about it. But Alizée is happy and that's the only thing that matters.
Old 06-30-2019, 06:45 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Jenny, thank you so much for the video, and Bebert, I really appreciate the translation.

I have very mixed feelings about the whole package. It's great to see Alizee so happy with her beautiful family, and she will be able to dance as long as the studio is operational--for years to come. I can't get over how mature Anily has grown. Already a young woman. Alizee is living an idyllic life. She and Greg are still so much in love. After three years, the honeymoon hasn't ended.

On the sad side, Alizee's singing career is dead. Evidently, it was more stressful than we imagined. For me, this part is surprisingly depressing.
Old 06-30-2019, 07:37 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Evidently, it was more stressful than we imagined. For me, this part is surprisingly depressing.
She has never been an adolescent because she entered the world of music and TV when she was too young. And this world can be both amazing and hypocritical: at first you are the best artist ever seen, then you are nothing and get only criticism. It must have been really tough for a reserved girl as Alizée. Moreover, she was too young when she had her daughter and, as she said, had no help. And we all know what kind of articles were written during those years, not to mention the fact that she didn't managed to shake off the image of Lolita.
Yes, after all, we're talking about a famous and privileged person: she could have retired to Ajaccio after her first song without working another single day but I guess everyone has their dreams. I think she have handled a lot of pressure during these years and finally she can be just herself
Old 06-30-2019, 08:33 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
On the sad side, Alizee's singing career is dead. Evidently, it was more stressful than we imagined. For me, this part is surprisingly depressing.
I suspect her singing career wasn't stressful per se, but rather she just lost interest in it.

It seems to me that where Alizee is at right now (married, owner of a dance studio in corsica) is more or less exactly where she would have been had she never met Mylene Farmer.

Remember that little girl from "Aliens"? That was her first-- and last-- movie role. She became (and is to this day) a schoolteacher.

Like Carrie Henn, Alizee is a human one-hit-wonder.

(Speaking of schoolteachers, seeing Alizee with all the children makes me think that Alizee would have made a great schoolteacher. Like Carrie Henn.)

The way Alizee was discovered makes me wonder how many other Alizee's are out there.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 06-30-2019 at 09:51 AM..