Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Jeremys
Mylene's
Old 08-09-2012, 01:37 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

..sigh..these amateur psychologists...

Quote:
what she is doing cannot be healthy.
She looks happy, spending her days at the beach. And, yes, she likes Tattoos and gets plenty of them :)
Trust me, she is fine ;)
Old 08-09-2012, 01:38 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I love her so much, I really do but this is getting ridiculous... and I thought it couldn't get worse than aggro Snow White... it's her body of course she can do what she wants to do with it and what she feels comfortable with. But I still wish she would stop. This is really becoming a kind of addiction lately...

She's such a beautiful girl but all these tattoos? It's really too much. Also these cartoon characters lately... this is something I would expect do see on a body of a 16-year-old teenage girl, not a nearly 28-year-old mum... of course you are never too old for cartoons and Disney and all these stuff but seriously... it's a bit like she wants to prove something with her tattoos... that she's still young and cool and that she can do what she wants now she's away from Jérémy... well ok. Perhaps there's no meaning in these tattoos at all and she just likes them.

Also I don't really want to imagine how all these tattoos will look like when she's wearing a pretty, classy dress like she did a lot during the Enfoirés concerts... they would just destroy it...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 08-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I really hope it isn't this but it looks like it probably is (from chokoala's instagram today) I don't like this one

Hmmmmmm well we know she likes Arale.

The way things are going she will have filled up her entire arm with tattoos by next year.. if that happens it will look a real mess.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Well parents often may not like how I someones does his hair.. but he can be still comfortable with it.
Alizée seems to be pretty happy with her tattoos, why not, it's her body, her personality, I can't judge it. It's just an impact in the world view of me and other Alizée fans.

Quote:
... it's a bit like she wants to prove something with her tattoos...
That's what parents say.. ;)
Old 08-09-2012, 01:56 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

so, it is another unattractive tattoo. i dont know how to react. theres no rhyme or reason to these things. the "aggro" snow white, forever young, the bird, now the anime character poking a sentient pile of crap with a stick. its like, you can get your arm covered in tattoos, and have it look good, if you do it right. but.. this isnt doing it right. i wonder if she knows her fans dislike it. i wonder if she if she cares. she probably doesnt. they're well done tattoos, but come on. shes getting like THE most random things that just dont flow together. i mean when it was sailor moon, i kinda let it go. snow white started to bother me. this... just doesnt make the slightest sense. what on earth could she possibly have as a good reason for this? ugh... i know shes not like mf/lb alizee any more, im cool with that. but is this what she had to turn into?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:15 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
That's not something only parents say. That's also what people say who are worried. And parents always worry about their kids. And I'm a bit worried about Alizée...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 08-09-2012, 02:15 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
Well parents often may not like how I someones does his hair.. but he can be still comfortable with it.

The difference here is if the person decides to shave their head in the form of a Mohawk, then colors it blue, it grows out in a few months. Tattoos on the other hand are permanent decorations embedded under your skin. They don't grow out or fade away as time goes on.

When Alizée hopefully comes to her senses, it is going to be long, painful and very expensive process to remove all these tattoos from her body.

I'm with Scruffydog on this one, I'm pretty sure Dog boy, Rin Tin Tin is encouraging this behavior for his Tattoo show next year.

Edit: When you've been around for a few decades you have seen a lot people around you screw up their lives doing stupid things and there was nothing you could do to help them.

On April 4th I fired an employee and it was best thing I could have done for her. I made her hit bottom with her drinking and drug addiction problem. I tried to deal with it for at least two or three months until it became a real physical safety problem for her and the people she interacted with on a daily basis.

There are lots of people in her life that wanted to help her but she didn't want any help as long as she could skate through life stoned and or drunk. Well it woke her up and she was forced to deal with her problems and accept help from her family and friends.

Her family and friends convinced to to leave her drunken loser boyfriend and move in with her sister. To read her posts on Facebook everyday makes me a very happy guy. She is going to be OK in life and she is moving on, pulling herself up and making something of herself. She has lost that defeatist and everyone is being mean to me attitude. Everything she is posting the last two weeks is coming from a person with an improving positive attitude.

Last edited by ALS; 08-09-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
That's not something only parents say. That's also what people say who are worried. And parents always worry about their kids. And I'm a bit worried about Alizée...
Yeah but the sorrows are as realistic and the danger is so low as if your child shaves his head, grows rastas or gets - a tattoo -.

Quote:
The difference here is if the person decides to shave their head in the form of a Mohawk, then colors it blue, it grows out in a few months. Tattoos on the other hand are permanent decorations embedded under your skin. They don't grow out or fade away as time goes on.
She is 28, she knows that :)
Still she likes the tattoos.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Alizée, if you are reading this, please get help at once. It is not too late. Trust me, you'll be fine, but get help NOW