Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-11-2010, 10:51 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
I root for the Netherlands, I hope the win, as I don't like Spain, the played not very well, matches with Paraguay or Portugal were disappointing for me.
And how could Germany lose to Spain they played very well, scored so many goals, beat Argentina, England, scoring four goals... I think Germans lacked Müller in that match and didn't play their football.

Netherlands!!!
1000 % agreed!

Go Netherlands! Spain wasn't that good... but the were good enough to prevent the other team from scoring goals!
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 07-11-2010, 10:59 AM

Three is on a distinguished road

Go Barcelona!!! I mean Go Spain!!!! well actually its almost the same team!!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I had kind of hoped Germany would be in it. But I guess I will have to go with the Netherlands.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
I root for the Netherlands, I hope the win, as I don't like Spain, the played not very well, matches with Paraguay or Portugal were disappointing for me.
And how could Germany lose to Spain they played very well, scored so many goals, beat Argentina, England, scoring four goals... I think Germans lacked Müller in that match and didn't play their football.

Netherlands!!!
Though Germany played very well as of recent, oif you look at it Spain is the better team... they are ranked second behind Brazil making them the best team currently playing. Go Espana!

edit:
Espana wins it!!! Woot!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-11-2010 at 05:14 PM..
Old 07-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to the Spaniards, they're Number One
Old 07-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Congrats to Spain. They were the better team. As I said before, whoever won the Germany vs Spain game will win the World Cup and it’s proven true. As for Holland, it’s absolutely heartbreaking. To make it to 3 World Cup finals and come up empty handed is more than heartbreaking. I blame Robben for this loss, he had two clear breakaways to score, those are two gifts and at this level you gotta put those away. In the end I didn’t see a stacked squad like Spain losing. This team is stacked like the 98 France team which had Blanc, Zidane, Thuram, Descampes, Petite, Barthez, every facet was covered just like this Spanish team with Iniesta, Xavi, Xavi Alonso, Casillas, Villa, so it’s not a surprise that these two teams both won World Cup and Euro Championship back to back. The better team with better possession, passing and controlling won the game. Pure and simple.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Congrats to Spain. They were the better team. As I said before, whoever won the Germany vs Spain game will win the World Cup and it’s proven true. As for Holland, it’s absolutely heartbreaking. To make it to 3 World Cup finals and come up empty handed is more than heartbreaking. I blame Robben for this loss, he had two clear breakaways to score, those are two gifts and at this level you gotta put those away. In the end I didn’t see a stacked squad like Spain losing. This team is stacked like the 98 France team which had Blanc, Zidane, Thuram, Descampes, Petite, Barthez, every facet was covered just like this Spanish team with Iniesta, Xavi, Xavi Alonso, Casillas, Villa, so it’s not a surprise that these two teams both won World Cup and Euro Championship back to back. The better team with better possession, passing and controlling won the game. Pure and simple.
I agree Ali, the Spain Germany match was the real world cup final.... it was a m,uch better played game too!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-12-2010, 02:44 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road
Default Congratulations to Spain

First things first, Shakira is gorgeous.

The game was basically scoreless but it sure was intense the whole time.
To me, the Ger/Uru match was much more enjoyable, but not because of the scoring. Just better execution/passing.

Even I lost my breath when I saw this. He could've killed him. Lucky for him that wasn't a red.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CekIw5moE5c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CekIw5moE5c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Congratulations to Spain. Giggidy giggidy!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0C8SuPnD1g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0C8SuPnD1g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I found it funny when they came back with different jerseys. :P

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Paqhm-QRp2E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Paqhm-QRp2E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by AceTone; 07-12-2010 at 02:46 AM..
Old 07-12-2010, 12:22 PM

banshee is on a distinguished road

There is a saying that a cream has a way of rising to the top. Spain is the cream of the crop. I agree with Ali, this team is like the 98-00 France team, hugely talented. Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Alonso, Casillas, just like the France squad which had, Zidane, Barthez, Thuram, Lizarazu, Blanc, Deschampes and they also won World Cup and Euro back to back. If you are the best no one can beat you, who cares if they won by 1 goal. France team that won Euro 2000 won by 1 goal also, 2-1 against Spain in Quarter-final, 2-1 against Portugal in Semi-final, and finally 2-1 against Italy in the final (one of the greatest final ever). I would rate that France team higher though because they won Confederations Cup in 2001, they beat Brazil again and the best teams from each continent, something that Spain couldn't do last year. I just hope Spain doesn't win Euro 2012. Someone needs to step up and stop Spain.

For me, this was the worst World Cup ever, all my team crashed especially France, was hoping England would beat Germany, but they lost 4-2 one of the worst losses that I have ever seen for England at a World Cup, then Argentina got trashed 4-0, I have never in my life ever seen that happened, first time Argentina lost that bad since like 1950. Brazil decided to hit the self-destruct button against Netherlands, something that I have never in my life seen Brazil do. Not only that there was these HORRENDOUS number of bad refereeing calls, against the US, England, Mexico, I could go on and on. This World Cup blows.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:13 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i still think netherlands deserves it that much more, having been to the final three times empty handed. that, and after the way spain acted in 2006, i don't think they deserve very much.

Tags
fifa, france, soccer