Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-03-2006, 03:24 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road
Default What is the IQ of Alizee ?

Is she a genius? Is she average intelligence? Is she stupid?

In one of her interviews Alizee stated she desired to be a computer engineer or dance instructor if she hadn't become an entertainer.

I think Alizee is very smart, probably has an IQ of 144. She has to be smart to get to where she is today, no?
Old 07-03-2006, 03:52 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Who knows... Her father is a computer engineer and her mother was a business woman until she decided to quit and help Alizee with her career.

Because her father is a computer engineer, that's probably why she would have become one also, if the popstar thing didn't work out. I did see in one of her interviews that she said she excelled in Mathematics and Physics while in school, although not in English. Beauty and brains... again, that girl's got everything! Helen of Troy watch out, you're being challenged as the most desirable woman of all time.

Like you, I've also read that because she likes dancing more than singing she would have become a dance instructor on the side. And I know that we all know she would have been a great dance instructor, just look at the way she moves.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-03-2006 at 01:52 PM..
Old 07-03-2006, 05:12 PM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

If her dance moves inspired an emote in a game with 5 million subscribers, she's gotta be good.

as for her IQ, shes an excellent artist and artists of any kind tend to be very intelligent.

Last edited by mando; 07-03-2006 at 05:15 PM..
Old 07-03-2006, 07:19 PM
nate714

Quote:
Originally Posted by mando
If her dance moves inspired an emote in a game with 5 million subscribers, she's gotta be good.

as for her IQ, shes an excellent artist and artists of any kind tend to be very intelligent.
haha so true. by way its alot more than 5 million, thats the number of European Subscribers I believe.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:59 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

I agree mando.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:15 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

I think she is smarter than all of us and just toys with us, in a fun way.. lol Alizee has the superior intellect and just plays with us for her amusement, lol

You know artists are usually quite highly intelligent. When I see Alizee in interviews i get the feeling she knows she is a genius and is hiding that fact, not wanting to reveal this side of her.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:38 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

i think i know one thing.. she is probably smarter than I
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:46 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

It's just like in that book Dean Koontz' "Watchers". The dog thats got human intellect only displays that massive genius when the need is urgent or if he's comfortable; he avoids letting the general public know that he is a super genius. Just like Alizee the super genius.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:41 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

She might want to disguise it, but we're onto her. You can't hide from us, Alizee!
Old 08-11-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

lol she is a beautiful einstein