Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Backwards

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...972#post877972

When you hear it , you'll shit bricks...

Edit:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1u04f"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u04f_backmask-alizee-moi-lolita_music" target="_blank">BACKMASK - ALIZEE MOI LOLITA</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Lefrenchie70" target="_blank">Lefrenchie70</a></i>
We can hear the word "demon" so well that I doubt that's a coincidence OO) :shock:

This supports my theory of Laurent Boutonnat being a freemason... Remeber the All-seing eye and the pyramid of trinity in "J'en Ai marre" music video...

And I've also backmasked the song Abracadabra with audacity... believe me , it sounds like freaking black magic incantations!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 02-23-2013 at 09:22 AM..
Old 02-23-2013, 08:21 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Why do you always post a link to a thread in AF instead of copypasting in here the same thread you made there?
It is not a problem for me, I am just curious
Old 02-23-2013, 09:05 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Yes lapinschous, why? WHY?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:21 AM

ok ok ^^ Edited

Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I think there is a small mathematic chance that if you listen backwards a lot of songs, you could listen to some words in one of them.
I did not know about these claims of LB and the masons... Any more clues about that?

Last edited by SpanishFan; 02-23-2013 at 10:07 AM..
Old 02-23-2013, 11:39 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I think there is a small mathematic chance that if you listen backwards a lot of songs, you could listen to some words in one of them.
I did not know about these claims of LB and the masons... Any more clues about that?
and what if he is mason? That makes him friend of the demons?
Old 02-23-2013, 03:26 PM

Well I don't know, but from times to times he sure looks like disciple of Aleister Crowley... This is him when he was 17

And here what i found on the first page while searching for his personality and mental health.

http://vaderetromesatana.tumblr.com/page/18

Old 02-23-2013, 10:57 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Well, I do not subscribe to the backmasking interpretation that is provided here. Many artists did/do use backmasking and some have openly used it for comedic of defiance effect (Styx, Pink Floyd, Electric Light Orchestra...). Those cases are well documented. But the general problem with backmasking is that unless it is very obvious, the evidence is usually pretty weak. I can come up with 3 or 4 different backward lyrics that would fit ML better than what has been provided here.

Despite this, it is obvious that LB work is laced with symbolism, occult and recurrent mind control references. His influence is what made MF and Alizée’s career. MF and Alizée have basically been LB’s puppets, but the fact is that most people don’t really want to know about that sort of stuff. When people become fans of popular icons they typically want simple, out of the box images, they don’t want complex multifaceted concepts with people pulling strings behind the scene... They don’t want to see the man behind the curtain.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:17 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Small? No no no; it is almost a mathematical certainty that when you play a given song backwards that you will find some comprehensible words with meaning.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-24-2013, 12:15 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

“The main point here is that this guy basically used Mylene to create something, she is his art “thing”, and he has clearly stated this many times.”

Actually, the fact that MF was LB’s “thing” is quite obvious when one analyses the work he has done with her. Puppetry and mind control were heavily used concepts in MF’s career. LB basically used MF as a puppet that he could manipulate so to serve his art.

For example, many interpretations of the Sans contrefaçon video have been put forward. Myself, I believe the concept is rather simple: it shows LB’s inner conflict which results from using MF as his puppet:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29...trefacon_music

Below is a video where LB discusses MF’s direction during the Giorgino movie. At 1min, you can see how he uses his hands as those of a puppeteer manipulating an inanimate object when talking about directing her. He also mentions talking little to MF on set and the need to position her by touching her. LB reflects on this, saying: “It was very weird stuff”.

Last edited by Corsaire; 02-24-2013 at 02:15 PM..