Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Whether someone is smart or not doesn't really have that much to do with it, though. This guy was very, very, very smart, no doubt about it. So are the people you listed as examples. Just because somebody is smart enough to know that doing certain things are wrong, doesn't mean they are going to care enough to refrain from doing them. When all is said and done, morality is subjective. You could even say it's just a mindset. There are certain things some could say they would never be capable of doing. The truth is that they are perfectly capable - they just have a sense of right and wrong that was taught to them from a very early age. What people like you and I have that Hitler, Manson, and Holmes DIDN'T, is a conscience, and the ability to empathize and have consideration for other people's feelings and well-being. Something went chemically wrong in their brains so that that guilt just doesn't register, and that is what we call a sociopath.

I don't think the guy is evil, or that Hitler or Manson were evil. To say that is to try and distance ourselves as much as possible from these people and just totally dismiss them as freaks of nature, when really what we should be doing is learning all we can from them and taking something away from each incident in terms of awareness and personal knowledge of mental illness.
I agree with everything you said. I dont think a lot of people throughout history were pure evil but unable to distinguish right from wrong and like you said that is a question of morality not intelligence.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
i am not religious but with most all things you will find more good than bad.

without religion we would probably still be in the stone age as writing and education,feeding homeless too much to list.
the news we are fed is all bad,for every bad religion story there are 1000 good ones you never see...

guns are the scourge of mankind , all you who get a hard on shooting them and have dumb reasons for them i don't care not coming back here to read...

so any reply will be only for your own benefit .

this whole ordeal , guns and bullets makes me sick .

i dont care that Alizee shot a gun once . . . not impressed at all !

all killing machines should be destroyed !
Guns dont kill people, people kill people! If it wasn't for guns people would use something else like knives, bats, crossbows, hands, you name it. Hell if I was going to be murdered I rather it be done with a gun than the other things I mentioned. And this coming from someone whose grandpa was shot twice in the head in the south bronx

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-23-2012 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts