Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-21-2013, 03:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for posting Ray.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

More random articles from Ray... These list in a general way the album hits and the flops of the year in France. They include international artists also.

While "5" performed quite low, the industry isn't what it used to be anymore. (Not news to anyone here, I know.)

Quels sont les tops musicaux de 2013 ?
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-89720.html

Quels sont les flops musicaux de 2013 ?
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-89714.html

Quote:
Meilleures ventes d'albums en France, entre janvier et décembre 2013*

01. Stromae - "Racine carrée" (835.000 ventes)
02. Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (488.000 ventes)
03. Les Enfoirés - "La boîte à musique des Enfoirés" (408.000 ventes)
04. Maître Gims - "Subliminal" (383.000 ventes)
05. Bruno Mars - "Unorthodox Jukebox" (340.000 ventes)
06. Christophe Maé - "Je veux du bonheur" (332.000 ventes)
07. Zaz - "Recto Verso" (312.000 ventes)
08. Divers - "Génération Goldman" (279.000 ventes)
09. Divers - "Robin des Bois : Ne renoncez jamais" (224.000 ventes)
10. Divers - "Génération Goldman Vol. 2" (219.000 ventes)

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 12-24-2013 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: overloading the info
Old 06-17-2014, 05:54 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Review of the new album in the French magazine 'Oops'. (Scan by Harmony)

Quote:
"From platinum blonde to electro-pop, Alizée succumbs to all modes"

The platinum blonde is in fashion, as electro-pop, and that, Alizée has understood. Ex-protégée of Mylène Farmer has changed haircut, but perseveres in electro style. Synthetic music is ultra-present, sometimes too, as in "Ce qui tue l'amour" (and the song at the same time), but the disc is far from being a disaster. We even surprised to hum the pop tune of "Charles est stone" or "L'amour renfort." Amazing!

Last edited by Jacotey; 06-17-2014 at 05:56 AM..
Old 06-17-2014, 07:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think that sounded promising?
Old 06-18-2014, 04:25 PM
HipHopHead

http://www.purebreak.com/news/alizee...-est-nee/75582
Quote:
With Dancing with the Stars, Alizée has not only won a trophy Brahim Zaibat face. Singer 'Blonde' also found love with her partner Gregory Lyonnet. And it is with shame that the former Lolita reversed this pretty story, this Wednesday, June 18, 2014 in Le Grand 8 talk.

"A story is born"
In full promotion of his album "Blonde" in stores on June 23, Alizée was today invited the show Le Grand 8 on D8. During his "Face to Face" with Hapsatou Sy, the singer had to answer the following question: "At what point in your life love was the greatest reinforcement?". The great friend of Tal then told: "During the show Dancing with the Stars (...) I lived incredible things A story is born, as I thought it did not exist.". That's what prove that his meeting with Gregory Lyonnet has truly changed her life.

The declaration of Gregory Lyonnet on Instagram
Alizée spoke for him (without quote) on the set of The Great 8 talk, Grégoire Lyonnet proved romantic on Instagram. The dancer has indeed posted a screen capture of his sister in the issuance of D8, and the following message: "My darling on D8 Watch as she is beautiful @ alizeeofficiel". After playing the mysterious couple after their coronation in Dals, the couple - pro accomplices photos on social networks - are decidedly more lies.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:47 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Old 06-19-2014, 11:52 AM
HipHopHead

http://www.telestar.fr/2014/articles...e-photos-32079

Quote:
On the occasion of the release of her new album Blonde, Télé Star met Alizée. She came to us on his adventure in Dancing with the Stars and his encounter with the man she loves, Gregory.

On the eve of its 30th anniversary, Alizee is a new woman. One who became blond for her new album, released on June 23, is now a happy and fulfilled woman. The reason for his happiness? Gregory, the new man in her life, with whom she won Dancing with the Stars.

So far Alizée has always been discreet about her private life, she does not hesitate today to appear regularly on social networks with the man she loves. "I have always maintained my private life but this story with Gregory, people we saw the birth at the same time as me. With Dancing with the Stars, I lived a human adventure that turned into love after. people followed it, they supported us. So I can not not talk about my story, "us she said.

"I never thought in love"

Alizée also wished to express that love in her new album Blonde through several titles like Only to please you or Love reinforcement. "Each of my albums looks at specific times of my life. During my last album, I did not believe in love. Today, thanks to Gregory, I am happy, fulfilling and loving, so I speak ".

A love that moved the two lovebirds to be a common tattoo. "I Love One I wrote on my arm, One Life was written in tribute to the last song that we danced to Dancing with the Stars."
The full article seems to appear in a paper version of TeleStar.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:28 PM
HipHopHead

Quote:
Only a few days before discovering "Blonde", the new album of Alizee. On this occasion, Pure Charts singer met to discuss various aspects of his career and this new project. We sought clarification from the winner of "Dancing with the Stars" 2013 on the song "Mylène Farmer" section on this new album. Explanations ...

Mylène Farmer unleashed passions. The curiosity of his fans was particularly fueled when they discovered a song called "Mylène Farmer" was on "Blonde", the new album from ex-Lolita. If nobody knew what it was we met Alizee has long entrusted this mysterious title and one that revealed to the public in 2000 with the album "Gourmandises". Find below an excerpt from a forthcoming interview on Pure Charts.

You're tired that you speak of Mylène Farmer?
Not because I would not have made a song about it if I was tired!

Tell us the story of this title. Why it happened?
What is funny is that initially the song was not made for me. When I was in the studio and I chose the songs I listened to things with Pascal (Obispo). On the computer I saw a file that was called "Mylène Farmer". I asked him what it was, if it was for her, on her ... He told me that it was a song about Mylène! So I asked him "what is it for?". He told me "I do not know yet." I said: "If there is one that is well placed to talk about is me Make me listen!" So I listen and everything and I said, "but frankly it's great" because I speak Mylène without really talking!

She talks about what this song?
This is a tribute because I'm not here to say that I love her, I miss her, improbable stuff, it's not all that ... I'm talking about the life of a fan of Mylène Farmer. I am the person who lives with this fan. This person that I love and with whom I live is a fan of Mylène, so much that he wants his wife to be like her. So he wants me to be like Mylène Farmer. But I'm not Mylène. She may be perfect, it is not me. I tell the life of the fan who gets up every day with Mylène, lies with Mylène fan ... It could have been me. Because even though it's 15 years since I started singing with "Moi ... Lolita" and it's been 10 years that I no longer work with her, she is part of my life. I'm still a fan of her, I went to see her in concert during "Dancing with the Stars" at Bercy ... It is the artist for whom I have more respect and admiration.

Why did you wait so long to devote a piece?
I was ready to talk also because this year, 2013, I did a lot of things and set full of problems in my head. It remained this digress too settled. It's weird for me because it talks to me a lot and did not see much. Obviously, a person who is approached, we try to learn more from her. It talks to me all the time, I talk all the time and I always talk about. But then I was ready to talk more. And it is also a nod to thank. In my songs, I always talk about people who are close to my heart. I spoke to my daughter, in "More bye bye" I speak to Gregoire and... Mylène Farmer was a very important person in my life and suddenly I speak. Simply.

Last edited by Jacotey; 06-19-2014 at 03:30 PM..
Old 06-20-2014, 10:55 AM
HipHopHead

Old 06-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Alizée says she want's another child cuz she doesn't want Annily to be an only child.

It would be good for Annily to have a brother or sister and well this pic from the other thread seems to cry out that there might be another bun in the oven.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7764

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Tags
alizee, articles, magazine, random, web