Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 04-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
I'd be too afraid to visit, because Pedobear was born there. I might land up becoming obsessed with honey enemas or something. Yuck.
Technically he was born in Japan. He just treats 4chan as kinda the house that your stoner friend lives in rent free so you can just come and go as you please because he doesn't give a crap.

and not too many people are into honey enemas (at least not yet), but the current obsession is currently in the end stage of transition from boxxy to Chloe Moretz

Quote:
I think it is a pity that someone with your intelligence and imagination has no more appealing place to visit online to expand your mind.
My mind expands conversing with me, myself, and I. Admittedly not the healthiest practice, but I just can't stand dealing with pretentious assholes that think that just because they're of above average intelligence (which in itself isn't very impressive) they're some kind of saint to be revered. Or maybe that's just my false impression of them due to my self-imposed isolation. Either way, I'm still misanthropic.

Quote:
Perhaps you could write a play peopled by the members of Alizée America - just change our names (but not TOO much!) so we don't beat you up when we read it, LOL!
I'm actually writing a book, and several AAm members and their personalities have found their way into my developing of characters. Some are more prominent than others, some are combined with others, all used because again, due to my third party observation of people I wouldn't be able to synthesize believable characters of varied personalities and behaviors, less they cease being individual characters but rather a collective mind decent in physical size but single in scope.

The entire writing process would be quite similar to this, except for the fat I'm really not a hat person

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0cJ0ISvrIm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tags
forum, introspection, mirror, posting, survey