Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-24-2016, 08:15 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Such a great performance! I guess they dropped the Charleston for that?

I love the end where A & G are suddenly sitting on someone's lap in the audience. Lucky people.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 01-24-2016 at 08:41 AM.. Reason: changed the link to the original video (not the repost) :)
Old 01-24-2016, 12:17 PM

awww

Tonya Kinzinger - Grâce à Danse avec les stars j'ai trouvé mon âme sœur... Je l'aime trop! ����Alizée #amitié #lovedance #sincerité

another video, this time from the show's finale:

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 01-24-2016 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: I didn't edit my last post because 4 hours have passed... is that ok?
Old 01-25-2016, 10:42 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 01-25-2016, 01:32 PM

Hedwig's theme (Alizée & Harry Potter - what could be more perfect?)

Group dance

Old 01-25-2016, 01:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

another video, this time from the show's finale:

She looked great in that outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

She's such an amazing dancer. No matter what dance she does, it looks like she's been doing it her entire life. I much rather see her sing and dance as in the first video, but even when she's just dancing, she's just a joy to watch.

Thanks for the videos Jenny!
Old 01-25-2016, 05:24 PM

Old 01-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Best I can tell, Alizée and Grégoire, along with Priscilla, Chris Marques, and JMG stopped in Lille today for a little DALS tournée promo.

She seems to be quite involved with the tour this year, now helping promote it also. This has me wondering if Alizée may take on a role of some sort this year on DALS7 on TV. I'm hearing that the audience at the tour shows seem to like A&G's performances, and now they are doing promo for the tour? Maybe this is the year she will be a judge, or maybe they would integrate her into the show some other way?

Here is an article from today from Lille.

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/li...ia19b0n3293167

Translated with app
Quote:
Lille: 'Dancing with the stars' in three dimensions, between competition, entertainment and humor

Part of the 'DALS family' was on Monday in Lille to present the show will be seen on Friday 5, Saturday 6 and Sunday, February 7 at the Zenith. A faithful show tele concept opts for interactivity and renewal.

They have easy laugh and the family spirit. Monday afternoon in this great Lille hotel protagonists Dance with the stars, regulars and newcomer, do not hide their pleasure of being on the road with the third show inspired by the issuance of TF1, and share of novelties.

Laurent Ournac (Camping Paradise) is the ringmaster 2016. 'He brings a real freshness and his acting skill', supports Chris Marks, both sworn capillary curiosity and director of the show. Alizee, winner of Season 4 and pioneer of live, now playing with the guests Grégoire Lyonnet, including a painting inspired by Harry Potter. 'I consider myself almost like a dancer than a singer' smiles Lolita 2000s, who admits his 'great kif' on stage. 'From tour to tour, it's going crescendo. 'What does not contradict his partner track and life:' Depending on the city, the room was a different energy. And it's a real pleasure to share all this. Especially that explodes doing new tricks. '

' The cream of the cream '

The DALS recipe on stage: married and live TV concept, deja vu and new. 'We invite people to experience the show in a Zenith' says Chris, bringing interactivity to its fullest. Always excessive Jean-Marc Généreux says that unlike the studio, here 'throws light on people and integrates them into the show. ' What also available while advanced dance floor and the inputs and outputs of artists through the room. 'It really goes a show in two dimensions at a show in three dimensions,' continues Chris Marks. As for the cast is, he said, 'cream of the crop', ie three to four best of last season and the three-best four previous.

Among the last to arrive, there Loïc Nottet, 'which was very good with dates of Paris' (but we will not see in Lille). And the young singer Priscilla Betti (which will be in Lille and we will review heroin Flashdance May 7th), who lives 'to cool' entering the DALS family. Benjamine and former Lille hope to hear their favorite compliment: 'It is even better than on TV. '

Friday, February 5th at 20: 30 pm Saturday 6-15 am and 20: 30 pm Sunday 7-15 pm at the Zenith, city-United Boulevard in Lille. 82-32 €.

--------------------------------

Lille : «Danse avec les stars» en trois dimensions, entre compétition, divertissement et humour

Publié le 25/01/2016

PAR CATHERINE PAINSET

Une partie de la « DALS family » était ce lundi à Lille pour présenter le spectacle qu’on verra les vendredi 5, samedi 6 et dimanche 7 février au Zénith. Un show fidèle au concept télé qui joue la carte de l’interactivité et du renouvellement.

Ils ont le rire facile et l’esprit de famille. Ce lundi après-midi, dans ce grand hôtel lillois, les protagonistes de Danse avec les stars, habitués et nouvelle venue, ne cachent pas leur plaisir d’être sur la route avec le troisième spectacle inspiré de l’émission de TF1, et son lot de nouveautés.

Laurent Ournac (Camping Paradis) est le Monsieur Loyal 2016. « Il apporte une vraie fraîcheur et sa compétence de comédien », appuie Chris Marques, à la fois juré, curiosité capillaire et metteur en scène du show. Alizée, gagnante de la saison 4 et pionnière du live, joue désormais les guests avec Grégoire Lyonnet, notamment dans un tableau inspiré d’Harry Potter. « Je me considère presque plus comme une danseuse que comme une chanteuse », sourit la Lolita des années 2000, qui avoue son « grand kif » sur scène. « De tournée en tournée, ça va crescendo. » Ce que ne contredit pas son partenaire de piste et de vie : « En fonction de la ville, de la salle, on a une énergie différente. Et c’est un vrai plaisir de partager tout ça. D’autant qu’on s’éclate en faisant des trucs nouveaux. »

« La crème de la crème »

La recette de DALS sur scène : marier le live et le concept télé, le déjà-vu et l’inédit. « On invite les gens à vivre l’émission dans un Zénith », dit Chris, en portant l’interactivité à son maximum. Le toujours excessif Jean-Marc Généreux affirme que, contrairement au studio, ici « la lumière se jette sur les gens et les intègre au spectacle ». Ce que fait aussi la disposition tout en avancées du parquet de danse et les entrées et sorties des artistes par la salle. « On passe vraiment d’un show en deux dimensions à un show en trois dimensions », reprend Chris Marques. Quant au casting c’est, dit-il, « la crème de la crème », à savoir les trois-quatre meilleurs de la dernière saison et les trois-quatre meilleurs des précédentes.

Parmi les derniers arrivés, il y a Loïc Nottet, « qui a été très bon aux dates de Paris » (mais qu’on ne verra pas à Lille). Et aussi la jeune chanteuse Priscilla Betti (qui sera à Lille et qu’on reverra en héroïne de Flashdance le 7 mai), qui vit « à la cool » son entrée dans la DALS family. Benjamine et anciens espèrent entendre à Lille leur compliment préféré : « C’est encore mieux qu’à la télé. »

Vendredi 5 février à 20 h 30, samedi 6 à 15 h et 20 h 30, dimanche 7 à 15 h, au Zénith, boulevard des Cités-Unies à Lille. 82 à 32 €.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 01-25-2016 at 08:42 PM..
Old 01-27-2016, 01:29 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Alizée and Grégoire have moved from the role of contestant to the role of Featured Pair. Keep in mind that one of the target groups of this show is Housewives under 50. To them Aiizée is a bit of a fantasy - a love story unfolding. They probably look forward to seeing how A&G are doing - if the love story with the great dancer continues.

I think Chris M. realizes this, and has finally recognized their long term value to the tour. This may explain their increased presence in promoting the tour.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:01 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for bringing these videos and the updates on Alizée and Gregoire's dancing and singing, along with the translations.

I miss not being able to come here as often, but when I can, I am thrilled to see and hear the latest news.
Stephen
Old 01-28-2016, 05:59 PM

Tags
2016, alizee, dals, dals tournee, dance, danse, danse avec les stars, tournee