Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-02-2006, 01:48 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Alizee is a "first class vixen" just like Lucas said on that Fun TV interview.. and Alizee smiled and said... " I know " lol

Yes, the power of women over men...all women discover this and play it for all its worth. I agree Alizee is a seductress of the highest order, a siren that seduces anyone who comes within her reach. Many women throughout history with these traits have enslaved men and captured their hearts or at worst driven them to madness. This is serious business, feminine charms are a potent force to be reckoned with and Alizee is the real deal, be careful.

I have some advice for all you hundreds of thousands of Alizee lovers out there from around the world like me who are hopelessly trapped in her seductive world of song and dance....

Don't concentrate on only Alizee or you will miss all the heavenly glory.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:55 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

And oddly, I think she is that seductive without even trying to. I've gotten as excited about her from seeing her simply sitting in a chair or sleeping than from watching her sing and/or dance. :P
Old 07-02-2006, 08:05 AM
nate714

that hurts my eyes trying to read. paragraphing helps.

anyway, I'm almost 17 haha. and I agree with basicly everything he just said, I think, I only read the beginning and end

(btw this post was directed at the last reply on page3)

Last edited by nate714; 07-02-2006 at 08:13 AM..
Old 07-02-2006, 01:16 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I would have to agree, I still go through a rollercoaster of emotions just seeing a pic of Alizee, any pic. And I would also have to agree that she is extremely sexy at all times, without even trying. Even the way she walks and stands is so sexy. Just watch the way she walks across the stage on the Amsterdam video or the way she stands at the end of the "Moi Lolita" live performance video, the one with Julio Iglesias present. Wow!

Yes, for me at least, and many others I know Alizee is the sexiest woman who ever lived and I don't think she even knows it. I'm sure she knows that she's a suductress (Lolita) and men find her attractive but I doubt if she really knows or understands how she truly effects men's hearts.

And although many men will drool over her videos, (I've actually seen it happen (figuratively) more than a few times) especially "J'en ai marre," with evil intentions in mind many men, like me, love her with all the heart. Although she the hottest of the hot, in my opinion, it seems like her true fans, the people who are truly in love with her, don't want to nail her. Hmmm... I wonder if she would go for being cloned about a billion times? You think?

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-02-2006 at 03:29 PM..
Old 07-02-2006, 06:19 PM

hotcruiser19 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: When Did You....

3 Months Ago I Was Strolling Thru Googe For Interesting Clips And I Found Alizee Perorming La Ista Bonita It Was So Perfect I DiDnt Know If She Was Just A Dancer Lip Synching Maddona Or She Is A Real Singer ( The Google Video Isnt So Clear) Then Today I Searched July 4 On Google Video And Found Alizee Performing The Bubble Song And It Led Me To Your Website.
Just Watched The Video Of La Ista Bonita On Your Site Which Is Much Clearer Then Google And Came To The Conclusion That Its Real

You Rock!
You Beat Maddona Anytime Style,voice,and Moves
Old 07-02-2006, 06:32 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcruiser19
Then Today I Searched July 4 On Google Video And Found Alizee Performing The Bubble Song And It Led Me To Your Website.

Hey that is pretty neat. Glad you found it, and welcome.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:04 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

I agree with absolutely everything you said cybersoil; it is quite great to see someone else who appears to feel everything I feel for her; I thought I was alone. But, unfortunately, and this is extremely depressing to me, I will never meet or talk to her, ever. Plus, even if I did, she's married and a mother; I could do nothing about it, nor would I want to. And, to be unfortunately honest, I wouldn't want her to be with me; she deserves someone like her husband, that has money, artistic talent, and that is French. Not someone like me, with a confused and disordered mind, with little artistic talent but a keen intellect, and absolutely no money, prestige or French-ness; I don't even know the French language. I think this is why so many religions speak of detachment; it appears that such strong attachments as I have formed for Alizee without ever being able to be fulfilled will cause alot of suffering, and most likely that suffering will be deep and long-lasting.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:14 AM

pete2me is on a distinguished road
Default nate714

if your freinds think your gay cuz you like a french singer , there the werdio's
or gay
Old 07-03-2006, 05:15 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Ha, ha, that's a laugh. My friends say that if you don't like Alizee then you either have no taste in quality women or YOU are gay! I think my friends have it right.

If your friends are making fun of you for liking Alizee or they're calling you gay because you like Alizee, then THEY are definately homosexuals in denial! Believe me... Anyone who gets turned on my Alizee is definately NOT gay! On the contrary, if your blood starts boiling when you see her do the "J'en ai marre" dance you are as straight as they come!

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-03-2006 at 05:18 AM..
Old 07-03-2006, 07:15 PM
nate714

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
Ha, ha, that's a laugh. My friends say that if you don't like Alizee then you either have no taste in quality women or YOU are gay! I think my friends have it right.

If your friends are making fun of you for liking Alizee or they're calling you gay because you like Alizee, then THEY are definately homosexuals in denial! Believe me... Anyone who gets turned on my Alizee is definately NOT gay! On the contrary, if your blood starts boiling when you see her do the "J'en ai marre" dance you are as straight as they come!

- Cybersoil
my friends aren't homos they're just normal american teenagers lol.