Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 11-13-2018, 04:08 AM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

She looks a bit like Arale in that hat. Cute.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:12 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm fairly certain she wore it at the beginning of the Saga show too, but they blurred it out for some reason?
You see it all the time in reality shows, where trademarks or logos are blurred. It's not illegal to show them, but there is a lawsuit risk to the producers of the show should the company not like the situation in which their product appears.

It also might have been deemed to risky to show in heavily gun-controlled France by the producers.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:06 AM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Attachment 2329
woooow ! very impressive, i've listened to lorie because a french friend of mine showed me one of her songs and i thought she was a good rival to alizée back in 2000, her song 'Je serai (ta meilleure amie)' is nice tho but i agree with the ones polled that Alizée is better lol
Old 11-14-2018, 10:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This was from a couple of years ago when Alizee, Gregoire and Annily visited New York in January I think it was. This woman asked Alizee to take her picture.

Alizee Annily new york.jpg

Edit:

A nice drawing I saw posted on FB....

Alizee drawing.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-14-2018 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-14-2018, 10:13 AM
Miam Miam!

That's a great drawing Scruffy.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Giban Gabriel MtzAlizee was the one who posted it. I don't know if he's the one who drew it. There's a signature in the lower left.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:48 AM
Miam Miam!

Quote:
Giban Gabriel MtzAlizee was the one who posted it. I don't know if he's the one who drew it. There's a signature in the lower left.
Alizee's ass dance still has people mesmerised to this day. It's a timeless classic.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Alizee's ass dance still has people mesmerised to this day. It's a timeless classic.
There is no indication that JEAM, or interest in Alizee, is dying out. Based on comments and hits on her videos (the classics), she is holding steady if not increasing in interest. Seriously, I would not be surprised if she reaches legend status, even long after we are gone.

Edit:

I checked JEAM, and just in the last day, 29 new comments. La Isla Bonita, 46 new comments. That is a rapid clip for videos 15 years old.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 11-14-2018 at 11:35 AM..
Old 11-14-2018, 08:54 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
There is no indication that JEAM, or interest in Alizee, is dying out. Based on comments and hits on her videos (the classics), she is holding steady if not increasing in interest. Seriously, I would not be surprised if she reaches legend status, even long after we are gone.

Edit:

I checked JEAM, and just in the last day, 29 new comments. La Isla Bonita, 46 new comments. That is a rapid clip for videos 15 years old.

Is there any other female performer that has kind of effect on male viewers???

Seriously. Is there one??? Its tempting as fans to say of course there isn't one, because its Alizee. But seriously, objectively, is there one???

I feel like developing a computer program which crawls YouTube looking for a video that has comments similar to the ones you find on Alizee's JEAM videos.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Is there any other female performer that has kind of effect on male viewers???

Seriously. Is there one??? Its tempting as fans to say of course there isn't one, because its Alizee. But seriously, objectively, is there one???

I feel like developing a computer program which crawls YouTube looking for a video that has comments similar to the ones you find on Alizee's JEAM videos.
I started a thread on her YouTube comments earlier this year and it's an ongoing thread that we contribute to every so often. In fact, it is time for another batch to be put in there. Thanks for the reminder!

I've read through comments of videos by other pop stars that are considered "hot", such as Taylor Swift, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears. Without it even being close, Alizee gets 100x the amount of comments that focuses on her. Words are used such as angel and stunning, or maybe saying that they are in heaven or that she is the most beautiful person they ever seen (from both male and female). Many fall in love with her right on the spot and don't realize what hit them. Plus, these are the comments that I can understand, because at least half of the comments are in all sorts of languages I cannot understand: Russian, Polish, Chinese, Arabic, etc. I do pretty good translating Spanish though.

I try to avoid reading too many JEAM comments because they can get quite coarse. Of course, the dance is so sexually charged that it attracts viewers who might not watch La Isla Bonita otherwise.

I have made it such a habit to read her video comments, I think by now I have a decent idea of what most of her fan base is like. They seem to genuinely fall in love with the woman, and not just guys. Most of the comments left by people who see her for the first time are respectful, but many are stunned, like they just saw Paradise. The Alizee Effect is a real thing.

Tags
alizee, photo, random