Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-31-2010, 12:56 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You could be exactly right but I'm not sure. Now people of just about every religion have gone through some type of terrible persecution in their history, but with the Jewish people, it's been much more recent (ww2). You have to remember also what went on in other places like Bosnia and there are other more recent case of persecution, all are terrible, but I think the more recent ones don't quite match the scale of what happened during that war. and I think for that reason they feel much stronger about their religion than other people might.

Now with Alizée, she was I guess you'd say brought into this world as a catholic. She had a chance to learn about other religions and she either stuck with her own or chose not to believe and I think Jeremy respects what ever path she chose, but now they are the teachers. They are the ones that will be shaping Annily's opinion about religion. Will it matter to either one of them if she grows up an atheist?
For some people, religion really is a very minor part of their lives.

Up until now, even though I was Catholic, I didn't really think much of it. I mean, my favorite color played a bigger role in my life (I at least thought about it when buying clothes and stuff), where as Catholicism only came into play when I went to mass on Sunday and Christmas Eve.

Now though, now that I'm on my own and have had time to think about it, my views have changed (about how religion influences my life! not about religion itself) a bit. I've joined VALOR, which is a Christian group within all ROTC battalions and squadrons.

Also, it seems as if atheism or being agnostic is on the rise.

Old 12-31-2010, 01:13 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You have to remember also what went on in other places like Bosnia and there are other more recent case of persecution in other countries, all are terrible, but I think the more recent ones don't quite match the scale of what happened during that war. and I think for that reason they feel much stronger about their religion than other people might.
Indeed. As someone who grew up around/hearing about Jewish family members who have been prosecuted (one a Mauthausen survivor), I'd venture to say that practicing Jews are among the most proud of all to be what they are.

Quote:
So how do you explain it all to Annily? Do you say, you should believe in this or that religion, but it doesn't matter if you get married in a temple or a church or maybe they'll think it's fine if she grows up to be an atheist, but I highly doubt the latter.
I don't believe either of her parents would attempt to press a religion onto Annily. And even if so, it really doesn't matter; it's not our business.

I remember there was some commotion a while ago because she told a guy at a concert that there would be a tour and perhaps a new single this new year, do we have any more word on this? Anything on when it will be happening?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 12-31-2010 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-31-2010, 06:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm quite sure there hasn't been any news of any nature recently.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:03 PM

Oh, okay.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-01-2011, 12:52 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

I'm not an expert on jewish faith, but it is my understanding that traditionally it is not acceptable to marry outside the Jewish faith. This would explain Alizee and Jeremy's decision to marry in Vegas. In their own hearts they are married and can still be in keeping and respectful of Jeremy's birthwright. Also I think if Alizee is a practicing Catholic there are similar rules regarding marrying outside of Catholacism. After all God knows our own hearts and the number of hairs on our heads.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I think you guys are all forgetting the religion Alizéeism

Alizée, Jérémy, Annily, and countless others are so.

I highly doubt Annily will be without religion, since she's pretty much the Christ figure.

Get it together, you guys
Old 01-03-2011, 01:21 AM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Okay I need you guys' help, Ive been listening to the acapella versions of Fifty sixty, and MJ, but do you guys know of any other songs with just her voice in them? thanks
Old 01-03-2011, 02:32 AM

Since this was brought up in another thread, I wonder what type if contacts she wears? That is, if she does. I've seen pictures of her wearing glasses, but not sure if she wore them because she needed them or as part of a disguise so she wouldn't draw too much attention in public. There's also them colored contacts she wore for the concerts, but those I take it were for fun..

Old 01-03-2011, 02:33 AM

She wore colored contacts? Pictures?

Old 01-03-2011, 02:36 AM

Them chocolate drop eyes!

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline