Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 01-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road
Default New Remasters, etc

I've been having fun remastering my two oldest files, JEAM and Toc De Mac/PLP. They sound sooo much better now than when I first published them.

J'en ai marre : Rerecorded a few small things, including the bass, totally gave this one a mixing overhaul. I likes it much more now

Toc De Mac/Par Les Paupieres : Rerecorded the drums (again) and the bass, including giving the last chorus of PLP a rather different drum approach. I fixed some imprecision issues as well.

I also never had a link posted for L'email a des ailes. It was made for the birthday deal, so it has the birthday song integrated at a point.

I'm most likely going to McNally Smith College of Music to major in production. I really loved that place. Anyways, hope you like my stuff, and check the years-old threads if you want more background on these files.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

wow! great job. i really liked 'em both. keep up the good work. =]
Old 01-23-2010, 07:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Nice going, very enjoyable.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

nice stuff.... i used this program here with a couple of songs to do something similar...

http://www.platinumnotes.com/

---------------------------------------------------

Old 01-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Great job, ImRawdg ! I like the intro to JEAM, it was a nice touch. All in all, excellent work.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

very cool!
Old 01-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Awesome, ImRawdg! I'll make sure to upgrade the versions on my iPod this weekend. Can't wait to hear them!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:46 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Thank you all so much.

As I've said to a couple others, nostalgia has been hitting me hard in the past couple of weeks. Although I discovered Alizee in December of 2007, my truly "magical" period was June 2008. I created the first two mentioned recordings in that month and at present I get absolutely entranced listening to the remasters (the originals are...um...unbearable to my ears). I will credit any musical success I hope to achieve to her because it was the epic turning point in my musical journey. These may be some silly little remixes to some of you, but they really mean the world to me. And that's an understatement. I thank you all and the music of Alizee for my future.

/sappiness, sorry
Old 01-24-2010, 04:36 AM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
Thank you all so much.

As I've said to a couple others, nostalgia has been hitting me hard in the past couple of weeks. Although I discovered Alizee in December of 2007, my truly "magical" period was June 2008. I created the first two mentioned recordings in that month and at present I get absolutely entranced listening to the remasters (the originals are...um...unbearable to my ears). I will credit any musical success I hope to achieve to her because it was the epic turning point in my musical journey. These may be some silly little remixes to some of you, but they really mean the world to me. And that's an understatement. I thank you all and the music of Alizee for my future.

/sappiness, sorry
that's all that matters. keep doing it. i really enjoyed 'em and can't wait to see what you turn out next. =]
Old 01-24-2010, 07:45 AM

-OC- is on a distinguished road

Great job, i really dig what you did with these songs, especially "J'en ai marre" and "L'e-mail a des ailes!", since they're both originally two of my favorite songs.

All of these are definitely going in my IPod! Once again, amazing job man.