Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-13-2006, 02:06 AM

Keyman009 is on a distinguished road
Default Just lost my normal life!

Oh my god my life as I knew it has ended.

This girl is absolutely stunning.

All my years I have been obsessed with deep, dark brown eyes and their ability to paralyze me.

Although I have met many girls with pretty brown eyes, only a few reached in and touched what felt like my soul. My current wife (similar in looks to Alizee but with blonde hair) captured my soul 21 years ago.

I used to beg her to let me look into her eyes for hours!

Casually looking through youtube videos, I came across one of Alizee's. It was not the best quality but with her, it didn't need to be!

Needless to say, I began searching for more and found plenty.

Now my case is hopeless! I feel 16 again, Alizee is perfection. I have dreamed of this girl long before she was alive. It is just unbeleivable that she exists in reality.

It physically hurts to look at Alizee, her beauty overpowers me. I could stare into her eyes for enternity.

I had a fairly normal life before seeing her but fear it will be no more. I will never look at another girl without thinking "Alizee is better".

For those of you that are not American, I am sure that you will find this somewhat offensive and/or arogant, but for god's sake get that girl to come to America! She could be the next Maddona only better!

I used to think Brittany Spears was hot, Jessica Simpson hotter! While beautiful, they are but dim stars who's light pales in comparison to Alizee.

How can someone be so perfect? How is this possible?

Of all the videos I have seen, my favorite is not a music video. It is the Stars a Domicile video where she meets Jessica. I have never even thought it would have been possible but I think that had she walked into the store and started singing to me the way she sang to Jessica I would have fell to the ground and died of heart failure.

How am I going to get my life back now? How do I stop thinking about her? At the moment is doesn't seem possible.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:12 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

haha it happens to all of us,does your wife know about alizee? =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:14 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

lol good read your wife sounds hot lol and welcome to the forum and 16 is an awesome age right dvtq lol congrats on catching the alizee diesease if thats how you spell it lol
Old 08-13-2006, 02:15 AM

Serathis is on a distinguished road

yeah i guess it does happen to all of us i feel the exact same way
Old 08-13-2006, 02:27 AM

Keyman009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
haha it happens to all of us,does your wife know about alizee? =)

My wife knows for sure! I am under such a spell that I felt compelled to tell her, I just couldn't hold it in.

Not to mention the fact that I have been playing every single video I can find of Alizee over and over, and she is now my desktop wallpaper on my laptop.

Jesus this is painfull!
Old 08-13-2006, 02:31 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to our world. I'm totally honest it when I say that Alizée has the same effect on most of the people here. I could have stopped reading your post by the third line and knew what you were going to say. Take a peek at some older threads, pretty much everything you said has been said before. She is truely something extraordinary. It only gets worse my friend, but enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyman009
How can someone be so perfect? How is this possible?
God, that question runs through my mind day and night. It's just rediculous, sometimes I wish I could find a flaw and just get over her, but it's just not possible.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:37 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

You gotta wonder, is it a case of hardcore fandom that passes in time or a truly beautiful but futile crush of the heart? If the latter is so, an investigation is in order, no?

- Urb4n out.

Last edited by Urb4n; 08-13-2006 at 02:42 AM..
Old 08-13-2006, 02:53 AM

lol sounds just like me... except i dont have a wife.... =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:59 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

A number of people have used this article to describe the effect. The article says that it can last months or years.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:01 AM

i would just call her a magnet