Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-27-2022, 05:22 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
Since I had 2 private messages in my inbox, I just wanted to clarify after beeing absent for a week.

My point is not that people cannot "adore" or "admire" her, but for me there is a limit in which, once reached, surpasses it. I've seen things go worse with RMJ back in the day, and I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer the same as he did. Besides that, it was widely known back then that Alizée would read forums, even tough most of them were French forums.

I do not know if anyone else can remember the full hatred against RMJ from back in the day, or the shocked face of Alizée once he met her at an autographsession and the look in her eyes once she was confronted with him. The things he did in Russia, the leak of his passport, the jailtime... just don't overdo your love for this unreachable woman.

Anyone can form their "relationship" with Alizée in any shape they would like, but just pretend that Alizée might be watching. If I was an artist, I wouldn't want to be near anyone who treats me like a queen or dreams about me. In my eyes, that can be quite creepy and a recipe for disaster. Remember that we live in a totally different time then 15 years ago. These forums are open and free and topics like these can be quite the eyecatcher. Just be aware to not do any damage for the future
I don't know who RMJ is, but I'm pretty sure everybody here knows by now that she's unreachable (by your own twisted and impertinent meaning of this word). This is a fan forum of an artist; you can find similar forums / fan sites about any other public figure, even fan social media accounts and also the social networks of any artist could be considered some sort of "fan site".

Why don't you go and say the same to the millions of followers that some popular artist has on any social network and warn them of the same? Your comment came out as rude, specially so to people on this forum that have been following her for years.

Also, I'm pretty sure everybody here knows that there are limits that shouldn't be ever reached and if they haven't been reached since this forum was created, then they won't ever be. Most people come here to socialize, vent out and talk about someone they respect.
Old 04-27-2022, 06:48 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
I don't know who RMJ is, but I'm pretty sure everybody here knows by now that she's unreachable (by your own twisted and impertinent meaning of this word). This is a fan forum of an artist; you can find similar forums / fan sites about any other public figure, even fan social media accounts and also the social networks of any artist could be considered some sort of "fan site".

Why don't you go and say the same to the millions of followers that some popular artist has on any social network and warn them of the same? Your comment came out as rude, specially so to people on this forum that have been following her for years.

Also, I'm pretty sure everybody here knows that there are limits that shouldn't be ever reached and if they haven't been reached since this forum was created, then they won't ever be. Most people come here to socialize, vent out and talk about someone they respect.
I think it wasn't meant as rude or insulting for sure. And at the same time I am sure Alizée as all other celebrity or famous persons are used to adoring fans and their fantasy stories - Even if one will come forth as far more vulgar or creepy it will not come as a shock to her - She won't be accepting flowers from that guy for sure but I don't think she will lose a night of sleep over it for sure Neither will she throw a whole forum under the bus because of one person. The guidelines are more for ourselves to be honest - as long as we are not borderline psychotic , creepy or delve into sexual content - then it's allright to vent a bit or share whatever goes through your mind. I have a feeling I am repeating myself a lot lately

Also : unreachable ? no . Untouchable ? no . Unavailable for whatever dream fantasy relationship someone may conjure in their mind ? Yes for sure. So know where to draw the line and don't get delusional that is all - whatever is not healthy should be avoided at all cost. The rest of it ? it's just daydreaming , venting and maybe in some cases a goal...

- Anyhow my 2 cents - again

Last edited by Alexx89; 04-28-2022 at 01:32 AM..
Old 10-21-2022, 06:35 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

This effect should be studied. It's crazy how watching a single video of her can completely entrance a man - and how common it is!