Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-28-2013, 03:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post
Someone knows the theme/slogan of the next year?
It should be announced soon, probably when the ticket sales dates are announced which should be any day now. Of course at this point, we have no idea if Alizee will be in it. The show dates will conflict with some of the dates of the DALS tour that she may or may not be a part of.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:13 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

first ticket sale = 19th November, 9:00 a.m.

http://www.enfoires.com/pages/vente2.php
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-06-2013, 06:14 PM

Well that's not a good date for me. I'll be in London at the time. I'll probably have to find an internet café to try and order a ticket. I wonder if anyone else in here is still thinking of going? Of course at this point we apparently don't know if she'll be in it or maybe she'll be in the DALS tour or can she do both?

I think at this point, if she does both, she'd most likely be in the first L.E. show, maybe the second one too, judging by the dates posted for the tour and L.E., so maybe I'll at least try and get a ticket for the first one.

On the heels of the exposure she's getting from DALS, it would be a smart move for her to appear in L.E., but with the practicing they have to do for each show, will she have time for it? Hopefully we will hear something before the 19th.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-06-2013 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I guess I have to cancel my appearence in Strasbourg and all the Enfoirés concerts for the next few years.

I accidently flooded the flat under me because of my stupid washing machine and according to my neighbour I caused a huge damage. I haven't seen it yet but I might have to pay a lot of money so no Enfoirés for me for the next 5 years or so.
Will you be going Jenny? ^ I hope this was resolved without much trouble for you
Old 11-07-2013, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Will you be going Jenny? ^ I hope this was resolved without much trouble for you
No sorry I won't so someone else has to take some videos. Btw it wasn't resolved yet because I haven't heard anything from my neighbour for months and also nothing from my landlord - I don't even know if they renovated the damaged bathroom yet or not - (also my neighbour is moving out which is really weird) but this is not the main reason why I won't go. I want to go on another holiday next year (visiting a friend) and two trips is far too expensive.

Also Chris - whom I normally travel with because he's got a car and lives not too far away from me - is only going to one concert (so basically 2 days of driving and 1 day of a concert) because he doesn't really have the time and that's far too stressful.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

Well, without Jenny photos I would expect by with the RMJ photos, I suppose that he will attending this year too?
Old 11-07-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post
Well, without Jenny photos I would expect by with the RMJ photos, I suppose that he will attending this year too?
I'm sure he will go there. He always does.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
No sorry I won't so someone else has to take some videos. Btw it wasn't resolved yet because I haven't heard anything from my neighbour for months and also nothing from my landlord - I don't even know if they renovated the damaged bathroom yet or not - (also my neighbour is moving out which is really weird) but this is not the main reason why I won't go. I want to go on another holiday next year (visiting a friend) and two trips is far too expensive.

Also Chris - whom I normally travel with because he's got a car and lives not too far away from me - is only going to one concert (so basically 2 days of driving and 1 day of a concert) because he doesn't really have the time and that's far too stressful.
It's alright, like you said RMJ, Chris and maybe others will be there. Have fun on your trip, if you take any pictures where you're going that you'd like to share here, that would be awesome About your neighbor, hopefully they're not moving out because of the water damage But I suppose you'll get a chance to see what's up there when they leave, if the landlord decides to rent it out again
Old 11-07-2013, 10:48 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

I plan on going to the show, but it would be my first time. So I have questions to the people who have gone before. Was it easy ordering tickets online? Did you have to use a translator (like the one built into chrome) to order?
Old 11-08-2013, 12:46 AM

I hope to go if Alizee is in it. I posted info on the first page of this thread about getting tickets and the whole experience. I reccomend Digitick
http://www.digitick.com/
It has a place at the top of the page where you can switch to English. I reccomend you set up an account, before the sale date so things will go easier when the time comes.