Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default skin it and big head

I was given a free coupon for one of those skin it's , which is specifically for an graphic skin for a laptop computer . They also make skins for most anything . You can choose from many different available selections or upload your own pic/s . I really can't decide what to get , do i put pics of family , places or a fan creation ?

After thinking for a month i'd most likely use a pic of Assol but i do also love so many of the Alizée arts , fan creations and even some logos . One i think would look great is the Rainbow Alizée wallpaper . Anyway wondering what ya'll opinons are of what you would use or even not at all . Doesn't have to be Alizée but of course would be a most excellent choice if so .

/http://www.skinit.com/

also wondering if anyone has a big head ?
same deal choose of many available or upload your own.
they are like a static cling no tacks needed automatically sticks to most any wall various sized large posters.

Last edited by alizeefan; 07-24-2012 at 12:49 AM..
Old 07-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I had my iPod skinned by skinit about 6 years ago... Now that I think of it, it's time for me to get a new ipod!... I had a 1st gen classic and upgraded to a 5th gen which I still have now... at least I think it's a 5th gen...

anyway.. long story short... I put a pic of Fergie on it because it was around the time her album came out and I mapped the picture on the online stencil perfectly so that rubbing her bellybutton is where the controls would be!!! muwahahahaha!!!

Here is a pic of my iPod... love it!