Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-21-2020, 12:59 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Alrighty…

Midweek IG posts??

Few and far between, with all the “irons” that the “guys” most likely “have in the fire”, right now, regarding up and coming events, they are probably waay more “busier” than their normally extremely busy selves…

So, I’m just going to be happy for any small “merci’s”…

<Ok, I couldn’t resist that one, I apologise>

Could this be a vision of “heaven”?

<Good morning, beautiful>

Apparently so, for look, it’s inhabited by tiny angelic beings like the one above…

And Alizée…

Need I say more?!

<Cutesy little “waves” to Maggy>

<Hi bébé>

<More “waves” on the way out>

Now, I will admit that I most definitely not a “fan” of “seafood”, but, the dish, depicted above, does look most “tempting”…

It could be another of those occasions where the “RedRafe” would smile sweetly, and “gallantly” bid m’lady to go first, and not “wait on me”, and, judging on her reactions to the dish, we would then see if I would eat it, or not…

<“Chivalry”, is not “dead”, not quite yet>

<Or something like that>

<Oh dear…>

Y’all take care, be safe, and please stay warm, for there is a lot more cold weather incoming…
Old 02-23-2020, 08:53 PM
Neutral Good

So…

Weekend IG posts??

Alrighty then…

There may just be a few...

Now, you know these various “irons in the fire” and “events” that the guys had coming up, that I was “waffling” on about…

Bada Bing…

Bada Boom…

As always, the “little” lady has utterly “immaculate” timing…

If you are an aficionado of the “terpsichorean” arts, you may want to most definitely “mark” these dates, for there is going to be a LOT of “true” talent, there…

‘S how Sunday mornings should be spent. Looks pretty darn idyllic to me…

<Flurry of “waves” to “babe” and “bébé>

<Shhh, she’s sleepin’>

< >

Good for the “heart” and “soul”…

Y’all take care, be safe, and, stay away from people that look like they have the “Flu”…
Old 02-24-2020, 05:55 PM
Neutral Good

Well…

Looks like it has been a time for “anniversaries” and “birthdays”…

Happy 3 month”.

Has it really been that long…

<Hey“bébé. (Little wave), or two, or three >

Y’know, I think I like this guy…

Hes “smart”, “talented”, and, the “Super Uncle” “shot” of him and Maggy tells me a “lot”, all of it “good”, for, y’know, Alizée would not let just “anyone” get so close to her “little treasure”…

As for “talent”, and “taste”…

Yeps, I think he has both of these qualities in abundance…

Johann, “many happy returns”, and may you have many, many more. Wishing you nothing but “health”, “wealth”, “love”, and “happiness”, now, and always…

Oh…

Speaking of “talent” and “taste”, another really nice “snap” from Jo…

“Nooiceee”…

As always…

Y’all take care, please be safe, and, stay dry, if possible…
Old 02-25-2020, 09:58 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

Bada Bing…

Bada Boom…

As always, the “little” lady has utterly “immaculate” timing…

If you are an aficionado of the “terpsichorean” arts, you may want to most definitely “mark” these dates, for there is going to be a LOT of “true” talent, there…
I'm wondering if COVID-19 will affect this event, at least in attendance? I read tourism is down 35% in France the last few months and issued a recession watch.

It's hard to gauge the severity of the coronavirus threat. I think China is hiding a lot, but the news always tend to sensationalize.
Old 02-28-2020, 08:59 PM
Neutral Good

So…

IG posts…

There may be a couple…

Il était une fois, il y a 20 ans” roughly translates as “once upon a time, 20 years ago”…

Then, she was “young”, “beautiful” and “talented”…

20yrs later…

She is STILL, “young”, “beautiful” and “talented”…

As far as I can see, nothing much changed, really…

Just, less “singing”, more “dancing”…

Quand tu veux t'arranger un peu mais que tu as des enfants et que tu n'as pas dormi depuis 5 ans” roughly translates as “when you want to settle down a bit but you have children and you haven't slept in 5 years”…

Anyone that is a “parent”, or, has been in any of the “services” will appreciate this one…

I developed a “condition” known as “tight skin”, wherein, if you sit down, your eyes automatically close, and you immediately go into a “power nap” state…

The “tiniest little lady” guest starring in her own, online, “parents only” tv show…

These are are really handy, the one I use you can access from anywhere, as long as you have your “phone” and/or online connectivity…

<Peekaboo, I see you >

<little wave >

Little miss Maggy practicing for the “paparazzi”…

“No pictures please, or I will set my Giraffe on you”…

<Just so sweet >

Maggy “doing her stuff”, with Jon Snow “on guard”…

As “early learning” toys go, this one looks to be pretty cool. Lots of different “colours”, “textures”, and interesting “doodads”. Plenty of stuff to get the “little ones” “neurons” firing…

What else??

Keep any eye on Jo’s IG feed, for he posts some really excellent stuff, you just have to “grab” it quickly, before its “gone”, and please checkout Johann’s IG page, for he is another of his “clan”, that is blessed with a “good eye for a wonderful shot”. A lot of really cool stuff on his page…

As always, y’all take care, be safe, and just, be “excellent” to each other, ‘k…
Old 03-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Administrator

Had a feeling this was coming. Better safe than sorry.

DELAYED NAPOLEON TROPHY
Given the evolution of the situation regarding the coronavirus, Alizée & Gregoire and the Club A&G danse Sportive have decided to postpone the Napoleon trophy. Competitors coming from the four corners of France, it is preferable to postpone our event so that this trophy is a great success and that the greatest number of dancers can make the trip serenely and peace of mind.
A new date will be announced soon.

Thank you for your understanding !
This is only a postponement
Old 03-07-2020, 06:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

DELAYED NAPOLEON TROPHY
Given the evolution of the situation regarding the coronavirus, Alizée & Gregoire and the Club A&G danse Sportive have decided to postpone the Napoleon trophy. Competitors coming from the four corners of France, it is preferable to postpone our event so that this trophy is a great success and that the greatest number of dancers can make the trip serenely and peace of mind.

That's very understandable. I go on vacation tomorrow and had hoped to go to Europe, but I cancelled that idea last week. I was then looking maybe to go to someplace around the Caribbean, but now with cases down in Florida, that looks to be out of the question, though I haven't made that final decision yet.

My age puts me more at risk. I also have asthma which is very well controlled but that could add to the severity if I do get the virus.

You add to the fact that if I catch it, I don't want to be on some small island as opposed to an area I'm in now that has some of the best hospitals in the country.

I also have a weeks vacation in early May. I had thoughts of making a stop at someplace in southern France (nudge,nudge, say no more). Even if the virus was starting to wane by then, I probably wouldn't be welcome someplace that might have a very young child around and I certainly wouldn't want to put someone like that at risk. (even though it seems to hit older people the most). I think I can reschedule that vacation for later in the year. Where to go then......hmmmmmmmmmm?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-07-2020 at 06:53 PM..
Old 03-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That's very understandable. I go on vacation tomorrow and had hoped to go to Europe, but I cancelled that idea last week. I was then looking maybe to go to someplace around the Caribbean, but now with cases down in Florida, that looks to be out of the question, though I haven't made that final decision yet.

My age puts me more at risk. I also have asthma which is very well controlled but that could add to the severity if I do get the virus.

You add to the fact that if I catch it, I don't want to be on some small island as opposed to an area I'm in now that has some of the best hospitals in the country.

I also have a weeks vacation in early May. I had thoughts of making a stop at someplace in southern France (nudge,nudge, say no more). Even if the virus was starting to wane by then, I probably wouldn't be welcome someplace that might have a very young child around and I certainly wouldn't want to put someone like that at risk. (even though it seems to hit older people the most). I think I can reschedule that vacation for later in the year. Where to go then......hmmmmmmmmmm?
It's pretty much everywhere by now. As long as people are willing to sit in cramped quarters on an airplane with 200+ other people from who knows where, it will be almost impossible to contain. I was going to suggest the U.S. or British Virgin Islands. You can sit on the beach and drink Pina Coladas all day, but you just cannot avoid that plane ride. I just wouldn't want to risk getting stuck in some forced quarantine in a country not my own. Best we can hope for is that it will mutate itself out of existence in a few months.

Alizee also announced the closing of the A&G dance studio for a few weeks.

CLOSING OF THE DANCE STUDIO 🖤 THANK YOU FOR SHARING 🖤

Following today's prefectural decree concerning the Coronavirus, the Lyonnet Ajaccio dance studio will be closed from March 9 to March 22. Unfortunately, we are concerned with prohibited gatherings of more than 50 people since we have 2 rooms, so 2 lessons at the same time, not to mention the students and parents who cross paths during the break.

But don't panic, the lessons will be caught up here are the schedules: ◼️Week from March 9 to March 13.
All lessons will be made up for the second week of the Easter holidays from April 27 to May 1 em Week from March 16 to March 20
The lessons will be made up as follows: ▪️ lessons from Monday March 16 & Thursday March 19
Caught up on Saturday April 4 ▪ Tuesday Tuesday March 17 & Friday March 20
Caught up on Saturday May 9
▪️ Wednesday 18 March lesson
Caught up on Saturday May 23
We hope everything is back to normal!
Take care of yourself 🖤

A&G
Old 03-10-2020, 09:49 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:

DELAYED NAPOLEON TROPHY

Yeah. I was not at all surprised when I saw this, and the announcement that the “studio” was going to be closed for a while…

Was actually hoping that they were going to do this anyhow, for, from what I can gather, the “situation” in their “area of the world”, is going to get “interesting” to say the least…

Quote:
It's pretty much everywhere by now. As long as people are willing to sit in cramped quarters on an airplane with 200+ other people from who knows where, it will be almost impossible to contain. I was going to suggest the U.S. or British Virgin Islands. You can sit on the beach and drink Pina Coladas all day, but you just cannot avoid that plane ride. I just wouldn't want to risk getting stuck in some forced quarantine in a country not my own. Best we can hope for is that it will mutate itself out of existence in a few months.
I’m actually quite surprised at how quickly some of these “disassociated nodes” of infection are cropping up, all around the globe, even factoring in the ease of “international travel”. Something just not right there, however, this particular “wave” has been going on far longer than anyone, especially the Chinese, are willing to admit, probably since early November, and, the expected “peak” of this wave is expected to be around “Easter”. So, we really have seen nothing yet...

However, several disparate sources have been warning that this particular epidemic could take a toll similar to the 1918 “Spanish” Flu pandemic, for which the usually quoted figure for “reported fatalities” is around the 15 million mark. But, it’s recognized that the total number of casualties could have been as high as 100 million in total, worldwide.

Now, how much of this current factoring is due to “sensationalist hype”, I do not know, but, I personally have a “bad feeling” about this one. The “flu” very nearly killed me off last year, even though I’d class myself as being "very healthy”. (Trust me, it was very very “close”, I ended up with a temp of 104, didn’t “move a muscle” from the one position, that I was lying in, for a full 36 hours, and lost 25 lbs in 3 days), so I’m not looking forward to this “outbreak”, this year…

From my perspective, Alizée and Greg’s decision to postpone the competition and shut the studio for a few weeks was “spot on”. The right decision to make, all things considered…

Anyhow…

It’s been a long week of “12 hour shifts” on "5 hours of sleep", soo, I’ve probably missed a few IG posts, but these are the few that I “caught”…

<Waves to the “tiny”, “little”, “little lady” >

What a sweet, tranquil spot…

<G’night, little one >

The cats trying to “outcute” little miss Maggy…

“Epic Fail”, kitties…

Hmm, I get the feeling that Alizée is quite “chuffed” with that one…

Awwww maaann. Jo’s luck just, knows no end does it??

"Mraarwwrrr". Stefanie, I think it was, was sooo cute…

Still is…

Hmmph… I’ve always hated that guy. Now even more so…

However, I will acknowledge his “talent”, and he does serve to illustrate just how tiny Alizée is…

I would just have to personally “decontaminate” her afterwards, just to make sure she did not catch any “deadly”, and very “obscure”, “rosbif cooties”, and ended up talking in a “funny English accent”, or something…

“Sweet night”.

I like that “space” a lot. “Quiet”, “peaceful”, “tranquil”…

<“Sweet dreams”, beautiful >

“Beautiful day”…

Yeps, it looks like “Spring”, she has “sprung”, indeed…

Alrighty, y’all please be safe, stay well, and abide by all the advice that you hear with regards to all of this current flu outbreak. I know I’m not exactly “chatty” with “pm’s” and “everything” on this forum, but know that each and every one of you is extremely valued, as people, and I would hate to see anything happen to you...

So do as y’all are told, and stay safe, yeah!

Abide by any, and all health guidelines…

Please…
Old 03-15-2020, 11:14 PM
Neutral Good

IG posts?

There have been a couple, soo, just in case you did not catch ‘em…

<Flurry of “waves” to “babe” and “bébé, again>

Sorry, they just make me smile. Such things are good for the “heart” and “spirit”…

The “little lady”, keeping the “tiny little lady”, busy, busy, busy…

Now, that is more like my idea of “confinement”. Sweet puppy girl, safe and warm…

What else??

Oh right...

Go check out Johann's IG page, for he has posted some really superb stuff recently, definitely well worth a look, and keep an eye open for posts form JO, for his stuff is always just pure "class"...

Y’all just be safe, and well, ‘k…