Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-17-2018, 06:46 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Actually we weren't there early because we wanted to go to the private autograph session. At least the member I went to Paris with and I didn't even know that something like this should happen. I don't know about RMJ but we arrived earlier at the store simply beause we wanted to know where and when the autograph session was about to happen. Personally I've got the impression that you weren't able to organize that private autograph session before you arrived in Paris (tho I remember that you were talking about it at AAm) and it simply wasn't possible because no one from the label offered sth like this. And when you went to the store you tried to organize something last minute with the ladies who worked there who were a bit shocked/surprised. At least that was my impression and also the reason that when you offered me to come with you guys (RMJ went with you) I stayed behind with the other guy from AF because I didn't want to bother Alizée.

Hi Jenny. It's good to hear from you again. I'm trying to remember all the minute details. I had
Edit:

P. S. I still AM a fan but to be honest since AF has entirely closed down I don't visit the forums very often. Also lately I don't have that much time to spend online.
But I still follow Alizée on facebook and Twitter and keep me updated about her life. Even if I highly doubt that she'll ever release another album - I'm happy as long she's happy.
HI Jenny. It's great to hear from you. It seems like every time you and me have met together in here, there's been a difference of opinions or misunderstandings and things between us have always gone the wrong way. But I've always had a huge respect for you as a fan. The emotion and love you have for her has been so obvious in all your posts. I've kidded a lot about how you've yelled out her name at Les Enfories, but that's a fun and great memory. Remember the time when her and Nolwenn were standing side by side between songs and you yelled out her name and Nolwenn looked at Alizee and laughed or the time when she was the popcorn lady and she gave a little wave. I think that was directed at you.

As far as what happened at that autograph session and trying to remember the details clearly and forgive me if I'm a little off in the exact timing of events, but we had tried to get in touch with someone before we left for Europe, but were unable to. So I arrived I believe it was early the day before the autograph session and I met with a woman at FNAC and told her about my story. She said she would pass my message on. Later I was contacted by Iris of Sony, who I had met at the private autograph session back in 2010 who said there would be a private autograph session for us. So the next day I went to see her again (the woman at FNAC), but this time i had either just Ray or maybe Jake04 too, and the saleswoman at FNAC seemed a little shocked at that, I guess thinking it would only be me and that worried me and I wondered if that might jeopardize our autograph session.

I received a message from RMJ that night saying basicly he'd be heart broken if he wasn't able to get into this session. He wanted me to say to them that he was our official photographer. Now he had just seen her recently at Tin Tin's event in Paris and in the days following, he would see her at some of her other cities on her autograph tour, but it would break his heart if he didn't get in on our session. He never mentioned that it mattered to him if any of you could make it in. It was all about him.

(Again I may be off in the timing of what happened, but the gist of the story is right.)

So we (me and the other two members of AAm) arrived in the afternoon on the day of the signing and you and 3 others were there already. Now the woman I had met up with seemed shocked when two other members of AAm showed up with me, so you can imagine what I thought she was thinking when 4 other people showed up!

Then Alizee was running late and wouldn't be able to see us before the autograph session, but they said it might happen afterwards. Then the session seemed to run a long time and eventually they came to us and said there would be no autograph session afterwards.

I know at the time that I and probably the others with me from AAm felt that the number of people with us might have scared her off and we were bitterly disappointed. But it wasn't until much later that I realized it wasn't the number of people with us, it was the 80 cds we were looking to get autographed. After that autograph session, that had to be something she wasn't looking forward to with her schedule to go to other cities to do the same thing. So looking back, I wish I had suggested that she quickly visit with us, then sign the cds at a later date which as far as the cds, wound up happening.

But during the regular autograph session while we were waiting to see if the private autograph session would happen, when I was worried about the number of people we had, I was thinking of suggesting to at least let you in. RMJ had seen her many times and I didn't want to put up with his selfish wants. The other two people with you seemed like nice people, but I'm sure they didn't have the passion for seeing Alizee that you had. I really would have loved to seen the look on your face, when you met privately with her.

Do you remember the time you told us about how you wanted to go to Les Enfories but I believe it was your washing machine overflowed and ruined the supposedly expensive rug of the guy in the apartment below you? Well we started an effort to raise some money to help you out and we were even trying to contact other members in Germany on how to send it to you without you finding out about it, but in the end, it all fell apart.

So like I said, we've had many differences in the past and if you post here in the future, I'm sure we will have more, because this is a forum for expressing differences of opinon. We'd like to see you keep posting here and even if your opinons are contrary to mine, we will always welcome them.

Just a side note. The woman I had first met at FNAC who seemed a little worried about the number of people we had, in the end seemed to be really pulling for us that this would happen, but her shift ended and she left before the autograph session. On a later trip to Paris, I went back to FNAC to try and give her a thank you note and a little gift, but she wasn't working that day and I didn't remember her name to leave it with someone else. Oh well.

EDIT:

Well I've saved some old posts and I found what went on in our forum concerning what happened with Jenny and it was Jake04 who came up with that idea.

"Jake04 (Jun) came up with an idea that I had been thinking about on a personal level, but not on a forum level and that is to try and help Jenny attend Les Enfoires.

As I've personnaly found out myself, there usually lot's of Alizee in these shows, but you'd hardly notice it by the dvds they produced for the shows afterwards. So there are so many moments that we've been able to watch due to her and others but certainly due mostly to her, so she has done a lot for us and a lot for Alizee.

Now Jun proposed we ask members to help her out, by starting a thread to that affect and he pledged $100. I said I would add 200, but I thought this should be kept private, because Jenny might not approve of such a thread. I think a target amount of $500 would be great because she lives in Germany so probably wouldn't have a big airfare bill if she chose to travel that way. She'd mainly have to pay for hotels and tickets.

Now I know a lot of our younger members probably cant afford to donate and probably can't keep this under their hat, so I am mostly looking for the help of some what older members.

So what I would like to do is get members to pledge what ever they want to give, $10 would be great, if they want to give. Then once I get an idea of how much our total will be, We will pm her and see if she is okay with this idea.

If she approves, I will ask members to send in their pledges. We will hold this money until we find out whether Alizee will be attending or not, because if she is not, then probably none of us will attend. The only thing we might have to pay for is if when the tickets go on sale in november which I think is most likely and Jenny buys tickets for let's say 3 shows, then we find out in january Alizee wont be in it and Jenny can't sell those tickets through a reseller, then we will pay for those tickets. I think that's unlikely because this is a smaller venue than Paris and I think tickets will be harder to come by.

Again if she agrees to this, I will only send her the money once we know Alizee will be in the show and then if she doens't mind, we will post what we did.

Unforunately their is already a fly in the ointment of this idea. We just settled on the basics of this idea when Jun noticed a tweet from Jenny that apparently something happened to her that a neighbor said she will owe him around 3,500 euros for damages. We have no idea what it is at this point.

Now I've talked to some many members in here on different levels. There are people in here on tight budgets; people in here who've had medical problems; people in here who've had cut backs at work. They've donated to different causes in the past because they've been for Alizee; who has brought so much enjoyment into their lives. We owe her so much, but they don't have the money to give to each member who runs into some financial problem, when they are in need of money themselves.

So money members pledge will only be towards Jenny attending Les Enfoires. We wont even tell her about it until we find out what has happened because if it's as bad as she first tweeted, there will be no way she could consider going.

I and I think Jun will still offer the money we pledged to her even if she can't attend because of what's happened, but we are in relatively good positions to donate and I don't want anyone to even consider it if it puts any type of hardship on them.

A lot of us would give anything and everything to Alizee because she has given so much of something you can't put a price tag on to us, but like I said, most of us just cant do it for everyone. If something bad happened to Jenny, I guarantee you there will be some other members that something bad will happen to between now and january. We have to draw a line somewhere so this is strictly so Jenny can attend Les Enfoires and bring us back some more great videos.

Right now it's just an idea and we are looking to see what certain members think.

Please e-mail me with your reply at dh777@comcast.net

Scruffy".

So even though we've had many differences in the past, we all think highly of you.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2018 at 08:25 AM..