Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-17-2010, 01:06 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i came here because a college girl friend introduced me to alizee's music and this site. she warned me that there will be some that will not welcome me with open arms and she was right. i received the same type of welcome as she did by the select few. things like if i want to have sex with them, prove that i am a girl by posting a picture me holding a sign that says 'alizee america', asking me for my phone number, asking me if my breasts are real and so on. but these were from a small minority. by the way, the ones who give me the hardest time are not teenagers. the majority of the guys in here are complete gentlemen.
I don't know if Rocket is the same friend Karla is talking about, but here's a quote from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post

[...]

When I had myspace, msn messenger and stuff, I used to get sexual proposals all the time from the same members who said they could never think of Alizee in that way.

<3
Old 04-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz quotin' the Rocket161223
When I had myspace, msn messenger and stuff, I used to get sexual proposals all the time from the same members who said they could never think of Alizee in that way.
Yeah, I think I was around the Ol' FlashChat when she told me and er, someone else something about that.

Like seriously homebras', there's plenty of good fish you could catch around your area.

Tags
demographics, female, friendly, gap, gender