Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-01-2018, 02:25 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Shephard, Rev is right, she knows that there are a few guys on this board who are Google Street View experts. If she cared about us knowing her address she wouldn't have posted the pictures she did.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
No. She realizes how quickly we can figure out where she lives. She wouldn't have posted the pictures of her new place if she was worried about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Shephard, Rev is right, she knows that there are a few guys on this board who are Google Street View experts. If she cared about us knowing her address she wouldn't have posted the pictures she did.
From what I heard, the cat picture was one of the things that led fans to find out where her first place was. The video below is also in reference to that first place. Of course she left that place many years ago.,

When I made my first trip to Ajaccio, I said in this and the Alizee forum that I didn't want anyone to tell me where she lived. This is ancient history now and I don't think it matters now but RMJ told me there was a store she liked to frequent. Knowing that, I passed by it several times, each time as casually as I could peeking in. Well it turns out this store was right next to her front door. So he was discreetly I guess you call it trying to tell me where she lived. I didn't find that out til later but I think it's a good thing I didn't know that.

On a couple of my recent trips, I knew where she lived and though I passed right by her place on the way out to the Blood Islands, I didn't turn in.

I think there was only one time that I've heard of where she was confronted by a fan at her last place. I believe a young female fan from France approached her and asked her a bunch of questions.

Alizees cat in window.jpg

Old 05-02-2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I hope it works out for you. If it does, it has the potential of being a very memorable trip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Fingers crossed.
As I mentioned before, I'm sure they got one if not both of my messages. Maybe Greg saw them and his English isn't that good, so he skipped over them or maybe they are just so busy with other stuff, they didn't have time to look into my request.

For what ever reason I haven't heard from them, again, I don't want to pester them. But decided yesterday to contact someone who has helped us out in the past.

So I have two sets of plans in place. Most of my planning has involved what I was originally going to do and that is to go to Latvia/Estonia. I'll pack pretty much the same stuff, with the exception I might throw in a couple of extra short sleeved shirts and shorts for Ajaccio if that happens, so packing is not a problem.

If I wind up going to Ajaccio, I'll more or less just wing it because I'm familiar with getting there. All I have to do is hope there's a room available at the Hotel Albion or someplace downtown.

As far as the plane reservations, I can wait until the day I leave to list for a flight, but I don't think I'll wait that long.

The main problem I face is if I do go to Latvia/Estonia, I may have to pay a higher price for a hotel and/or travel a longer distance to get to a hotel if I wait til the last minute.

But that's the latest update. It looks like at this point, it's not going to happen as far as Ajaccio.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
But that's the latest update. It looks like at this point, it's not going to happen as far as Ajaccio.
Well that is a bummer, but you are right about not pestering. Latvia/Estonia might end up being a very nice vacation. Let us know if anything changes.

When are you leaving?
Old 05-02-2018, 04:30 PM

I hope to leave Sunday night or Monday night at the latest.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:30 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
No. She realizes how quickly we can figure out where she lives. She wouldn't have posted the pictures of her new place if she was worried about that.

I believe she needed some of the equity in her place to fund the school, so they sold it and moved. It is also possible that the new place is larger and she sold the old place in order to get more living room. Remember that Greg was not in the picture when she bought the last place. Also, she is now within walking distance of her parent's place, which offers several benefits.

Thanks, Rev for the information. This is a comfort.

I'm still astounded by the detective abilities of the people on this site. That you could find the creek she visited on Corsica and even the stone she sat on completely blows me away. Even the cat in the window photo is extraordinary.

Thanks.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I hope to leave Sunday night or Monday night at the latest.
That is just around the corner. Safe travels! If you run into something interesting, please share.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I think there might be a enhanced sense of security being on an island in a medium sized city where everybody knows who she is. If she still lived in Paris, I'm sure she would not leave so many clues about her residence.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 05-02-2018 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-02-2018, 11:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I had her parents address but wasn't positive until Alizée posted the cat in the flower box picture. That one picture confirmed her address as legit. A few months later dad posted a picture from their front window shooting south and a couple days later Alizée posted a picture she took of the north end of the street. No questions after those two pictures popped up.

If she cared about people knowing where she lived some of the pictures she has posted would never have been published on her Facebook or Instagram.

Now that she's happily married and has stepped away from the spotlight as they say as well as opened a business, her cautious behavior towards her privacy has waned.

After she and Jeremy got married they opted to move to a gated golf course community. As far as I know Jeremy still lives there.

Last edited by ALS; 05-02-2018 at 11:34 PM..
Old 05-03-2018, 11:19 AM

Facebook posts memories of places you've been or things you did in the past. Two years ago today, I was in Toulon, looking to catch a ferry to Corsica. Where will I turn up next week? There's still a glimmer of hope.

Toulon.jpg
Old 05-04-2018, 05:49 AM

Looks like I'll have to call off this trip to Ajaccio. I just haven't been able to get in touch with somebody there and I don't want to go there unless I'm sure they'll be there and sure it's okay to stop by the school. Maybe later in the year when I'll have more time to prepare. This idea came up on short notice and there's just too much uncertainty to it