Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Enfoires 2016 Song List

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/tv/...ns-du-concert/

Quote:
Voici la playlist d'Au rendez-vous des Enfoirés !

Et moi je chante de Gérard Lenorman par tous les Enfoirés.

Clown de Soprano par Shy'm, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy et Tal.

Si maman si de France Gall par Pascal Obispo, Nolwenn Leroy, M. Pokora, Zazie.

Le pénitencier de Johnny Hallyday par Thomas Dutronc, Patrick Bruel, Christophe Maé, Kad Merad.

Formidable de Stromae par Christophe Maé, Pascal Obispo, Patrick Bruel.

Jour 1 de Louane par Renaud Capuçon, Marie-Agnès Gillot, Claire Keim, Liane Foly, Michèle Laroque, Lorie.

La poupée de Christophe Maé par Jean-Jacques Goldman, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, M. Pokora, Jean-Louis Aubert, Tal.

Le Jerk de Thierry Hazard par Michèle Laroque, Michaël Youn, Shy'm, Grégoire.

Marie de Johnny Hallyday par Maxime Le Forestier, Jean-Louis Aubert, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Marc Lavoine, Sébastien Chabal, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Chandelier de Sia par Véronic DiCaire, Nolwenn Leroy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Christophe Willem.

Parler à mon père de Céline Dion par Patrick Fiori, Jenifer, Marc Lavoine.

La mère à Titi de Renaud par Bénabar, Sandrine Kiberlain, Grégoire, Mimie Mathy.

Andalouse de Kendji Girac par Thomas Dutronc, Soprano, Patrick Fiori, M. Pokora, Tal.

Liberté de Paul Éluard par Les Enfoirés.

Le tableau "Le train fantôme" :

Cuba de Gibson Brothers par Lorie, Tal.

Brisé de Maître Gims par Soprano, Patrick Fiori.

Wake me up de Wham par Claire Keim, Zazie, Michael Jones.

Noir c'est noir de Johnny Hallyday par Nicolas Canteloup.

Avenir de Louane par Jenifer et Shy'm.

Désenchantée de Mylène Farmer par M. Pokora, Christophe Willem.

Le tableau "Eurovision des Enfoirés"

Gimme Gimme Gimme d'ABBA par Patrick Fiori, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Shy'm, Nolwenn Leroy.

L'italiano de Toto Cutugno par Mimie Mathy, Thomas Dutronc, MC Solaar.

A Paris d'Yves Montand par Gérard Jugnot, Maxime Le Forestier.

Sweet Darling des Fréro Delavega par Grégoire, Sandrine Kiberlain, Zazie.

Dragostea din tei d'O-Zone par Michèle Laroque, Michaël Youn.

Le tableau "Une étrange expo photo" :

Henri, porte des Lilas de Philippe Timsit par Patrick Bruel, Gérard Jugnot, Sandrine Kiberlain.

Si demain (Turn around) de Bonnie Tyler par Tal, Véronic DiCaire, Kad Merad

Faut pas pleurer comme ça de Daniel Guichard par Pierre Palmade, Liane Foly.

On est là de M. Pokora par Michaël Youn, Zazie.
Old 05-15-2016, 09:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A day or 2 ago, I saw posted on Facebook that Jean Jacques Goldman announced this past show would be the last time he'll participate in Les Enfoires. I saw this statement today by Mimi, the short blond singer, who's been on the show in numerous years. Apparently his leaving had something to do with some of the "differences" some people had with the way the show is run with a lot of his influence. There was also the controversy behind one of the songs last year too.

"Dear Boss .... I understand your decision and respect it .... Actually no, I will not understand and I do not want to respect it! "I do not want that you go away ... I do not want that you (Ailles???) in you" ...
The Enfoirés, it's you. If there is only one irreplaceable, it's you and only you. And even if the newcomers are joining us every year, even if hundreds of people working on this unique show ... you're the only one with a glance, a smile knows how to impose on all.
Those who take pleasure in demolishing recent years we did not realize your work upstream and months of preparation for this show, which saw only a week per year, at the height. You work on it for 30 years and I can understand your doubts and your pissed, your desire to experience something different away from it all.
Of course we will try to go on without you .... "as you go" ... but do a nice trip and come back soon ....
"It will be enough of a sign" and we will end because "you are my family."
I love you forever and I'm not the only one.".

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-15-2016 at 09:11 AM..
Old 05-16-2016, 12:55 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Nice note by her. His was a light but steadying hand. There has been this controversy for several years now. I'm sorry that he finally gave up. I'm sure Alizée is also.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:14 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Here's an article... I'll try to copy the text and run it through a translator soon.

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/tv/...elle-emission/
Old 05-28-2016, 09:00 PM

I was very bitter about the fact Alizee didn't appear in this years Les Enfoires; so much so, I had little interest in watching videos of it. But when someone shared with me some files of what were supposed to be the best moments of this years show, I couldn't help but watching. I wasn't very impressed at first. I heard some good songs, but nothing of the type from previous years that I was interested in ripping and adding to my play list. But on my recent trip to France, I had the opportunity to buy the dvds without the high shipping charges and I decided to buy 3 because I do donate to different charities and I thought this was a worthy one.

When I first got home, it was an interesting experience watching it for the first time. I found in this show the highest percentage of songs I liked. It had enjoyable songs from end to end, but yet as opposed to the other years, there were as I said, none that really grabbed me.

But I keep getting drawn back to this dvd. I see so many of the great singers I've enjoyed watching and listening to year after year; Patrick Fiori, Tal, Lorrie, Christophe Wilhem, Pascal Obispo, Jean Baptiste Maunier, Patrick Bruel, Nolwenn Leroy. Christophe Mae, Mimi, Clare Keim, Jean Jaques Goldman. Jenifer (forgive me if I spelled any names wrong but I'm recalling them from an old memory bank). There were also some good new singers to the show that I plan to learn about.

Again about the show as a whole and after the controversy of last year concerning JJg and people who were opposed to I guess you'd say his big influence on the show. I couldn't really tell if this show was any different from years past. It had much the same feel, but as I said, it had as far as I'm concerned, more enjoyable songs, but no top notch song.

It kind of makes me regret not going to it, but when it took place, I know it would have been a bitter pill to swallow knowing Alizee was in town at the same time and not in the show.

So I know several in here as I did, have shared files before the dvd came out, if you want to see the whole show, let me know and of course that applies to those who didn't have access. I don't feel wrong about sharing it, because I know people here would probably never purchase it with the high shipping charges, but if they like this show, they would be more inclined to buy a dvd in the future.

Edit:

Here is a video from the first night of Les Enfoires where they've had little time to practice and it's very obvious with lots of mistakes and lots of laughs....
So many familiar faces from the Alizee world.

I got a big kick out of Tal at the 3:30 mark...

How are these videos being allowed on Youtube!!!

Edit:

So I looked up some info on the song Jour 1 which turns out to be a song by Louane and here is what I found out as far as this performance in Les Enfoires about the dancer, the violinist and the song....
Marie-Agnès Gillot; The daughter of an accountant and a physical therapist,[1] until starting at the Paris Opera Ballet School at age nine, she lived in Caen.[2]

"She was only 5 when she took her first dance lesson. Despite having double scoliosis, whose treatment would imprison her in a cumbersome back brace for years, she kept dancing"

She entered the company at age 15. In 1994, she was promoted to the rank of “sujet,” or soloist. “I had a long wait, another five years, to become "Premiere Danseuse", even though I was dancing all the principal roles (...) And then a long wait to be made an étoile, five years after that. It has never been easy for me

She became principal danser - "étoile" in 2004 after dancing "Signes":[3] "It's the first time an étoile has been nominated after dancing a contemporary ballet. I think many people were surprised as modern works are generally considered less important than the classics, although they now represent half the repertoire of the company." [4]

She is the first female in-house choreographer to receive a commission from the Paris Opera Ballet

“She is especially gifted in a cosmic, mystic realm, capable of transforming that mysticism into movement,” comments Carolyn Carlson, the creator of Signes, the production that led to Gillot’s nomination to étoile at 28.

Renaud Capuçon

Capuçon was born in Chambéry on 27 January 1976. He entered the conservatory in his native city at the age of 4, and then the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris (CNSMDP) at the age of 14 where he studied under Gérard Poulet. Three years later he completed his studies there, winning first prize in both chamber music and violin.

He then entered several international competitions and joined the European Union Youth Orchestra, and then the Gustav Mahler Youth Orchestra as first violin under the direction of Claudio Abbado..........

After playing a Vuillaume, a Guadagnini, and then a Stradivarius, the Banque de Suisse Italienne BSI loaned him a Guarnerius, the "Panette" of 1737 that belonged to Isaac Stern.

In June 2011, the French government named him Chevalier of the National Order of Merit

All right, that's being a little unfair perhaps.

As far as the song which until today I knew nothing about, is a song of the beautiful young French singer Louane (who I'm very familiar with) and this is what I read about her on the internet.....

"Friday's French music break - Louane, "Jour 1"

If ever you've had the misfortune of catching the French version of (what must surely be an oxymoron) "The Voice, la plus belle voix" you might remember the young women (or girl) who sings this week's Friday's French music break.

Louane (real name Anne Peichert) appeared in the second series, making it all the way through to the semi-finals and apparently leaving her mark as a singer of "talent and sensitivity".

In other words she didn't really have that much of a voice, but was able to put in a performance which charmed the public (but not enough) and the coaches alike.

Louane is just 17 years old and her participation in "The Voice" secured her a recording contract with Universal Music/Mercury and the release of her first single "Jour 1".

Here are the English lyrics of "Jour 1"....

Day 1
love number 1
It is the supreme love
Tell me that You Love Me
I want
one day number 2
a hotel suite
mortal supplement
I've watched all night
dancing on my soul is no longer allowed
9 days
life is velvet
and eternity
a necessity
day 10
variation of delight
what do you want to do
an offshore ballad
Every day addiction to love
No dancing around
This is day 1
that we retain
one that fades
when you replaced me
when you hold me
is one who returns
This is day 1
that we retain
one that fades
when you replaced me
when you hold me
is one who returns
100 days
if it was a day without
without seeming
thunder in the air
day 1000
as you hit the bullseye
turpentine petrol
Hidden in the chest

Edit:

Here's another good video of the performance. Here you can see the stars watching are just as wrapped up in the performance as the paying public is. Near the end, you see Tal and Matt P fooling around. Watch out Jen....he's a womanizer..

Edit:

I knew one song from LE sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. I finally learned it was a Mylene Farmer song....."Train Fantome"...

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-28-2016 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-29-2016, 12:54 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Edit:

Tal appears to be doing the dance from Drake's Hotline Bling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxpD...OWSnyX&index=4
Old 05-29-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post

I was wondering that myself. I'll have to download some before they do get removed.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:03 PM

Here's another view of Jour 1 where they are hamming it up quite a bit!

Edit:

Attachment 1321This is a singer I assume (or is she?), I haven't seen before.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-04-2018 at 01:29 PM..
Old 05-30-2016, 11:55 PM

Now I can't get Jour 1 off my mind.