Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-10-2016, 12:16 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think Alizée under normal circumstances, would like to keep this as private as possible. But her career is a very public thing and there are fans such as Jenny who have followed her loyally over the years, through thick and thin. It's my opinion that she owes fans like Jenny and someone like MerciAlizee and several other German and Mexican fans and other fans around the world a debt of thanks. I don't know if she's even aware of these tremendously devoted fans. IMHO I think she should either send them something, or even just post a message in private or public or something to acknowledge these's fans support. But as so many stars are, I'm sure she's hardly aware of what they've done or even tried to do for her.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-10-2016 at 12:24 AM..
Old 01-10-2016, 07:25 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

I dont know if you live in a fairytale or what...

As artist maybe she owes at least 1 stupid concert, for which people waited for a long time (already 12 years for European fans), and most she owes a concert to all the people who bought ticket for the stupid Blonde tour. I think she is (or was) proud to have such loyal fans, but thats all. How many of the X fans received the autographed Cinq card from the Instagram contest? BIG ZERO! Where are the autographed Blonde cds for those, who bought the VIP Blonde pack? Nowhere! I think after such long time people started to care less about her, they waited nothing extra from her, maybe just to receive autograph from her would mean something for her fans. But as always she is not able fulfill what she promised. And if she is not able to make real at least the promised autographs, its really time to think about, what her fans really mean to her.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:52 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

In other news;

An Swedish middle-aged guy has commited suicide today in France after hearing his crush Alizée Jacotey, formerly known as the singer of the smash hit Moi... Lolita, is going to marry this May with her boyfriend Gregoire Lionett whom she has been together for over 2 years.

Critics say that the Swedish middle-aged man is known on the Alizée forums as RMJ, and is known for his crazy obsession with Alizée. " Yeah he is really crazy, he said he seen her bedroom and was sleeping with her. He *bleep* up every occasion that normal fans want to see Alizée and then blames it on them ", says Paybays. Paybays, who is the oldest Dutch fan of Alizée says he is really happy for her and hopes she will file in a restraint order for this fan.

More news at 8 PM tonight!

Source: cnn.fr
Old 01-10-2016, 05:25 PM

Well my view on her and her fans is with your average entertainer, they really owe little to their fans and that's a price fans pay when you are a fan. You may have a star who goes out of their way to sign autographs or you may have someone who wouldn't give their fans the time of day. In a lot of cases it would benefit them to treat their fans well, but they owe them nothing.

I don't think the same is true of Alizée. In 2004, as I've said before, she dumped her fans like a hot potato. She didn't leave word of when she was coming back or even if she was coming back. But a lot of fans waited and were there when she came back along with a lot of new fans. Now these fans in the following years went through a lot. There were delays in albums, failed albums, cancelled concerts, but these fans stayed with her

There was also the fact that after her separation from Jeremy, I'm sure there was a lot of depression in her life. She did later on admit she was lonely. So there was I refer to it, a big hole in her life. It's around this time she seemed to be more communicative with her fans and I think there was a big reason for that. With Jeremy gone, they were now a big part of her life. They for sure couldn't take the place of Jeremy, but I think they did, whether she realized it or not, become an important part of her life.

Now I mentioned I thought maybe Alizée might owe it to her fans to make the wedding public, but even though I feel she owes her fans a lot, in this case, if it's important to her, she should keep it private. But I think she does need to show in some way, that she appreciates what her fans have done for her over the years.

I actually doubt we'll ever see something like that, because I think Mylene Farmer instilled some values in her as to how fans should be regarded. They should be regarded as a commodity, that should be nurtured and cultivated, but they should not be looked upon as people with feelings and emotions, just like her.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
In other news;

An Swedish middle-aged guy has commited suicide today in France after hearing his crush Alizée Jacotey, formerly known as the singer of the smash hit Moi... Lolita, is going to marry this May with her boyfriend Gregoire Lionett whom she has been together for over 2 years.

Critics say that the Swedish middle-aged man is known on the Alizée forums as RMJ, and is known for his crazy obsession with Alizée. " Yeah he is really crazy, he said he seen her bedroom and was sleeping with her. He *bleep* up every occasion that normal fans want to see Alizée and then blames it on them ", says Paybays. Paybays, who is the oldest Dutch fan of Alizée says he is really happy for her and hopes she will file in a restraint order for this fan.

More news at 8 PM tonight!

Source: cnn.fr
That's pretty funny. You sure it was a suicide????

I wonder if he might try to go to a major event like this? He's used chicanery to get into different events, but I don't think it would work here.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-10-2016 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-10-2016, 09:05 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Alizée owes nobody nothing, since she is purely a business woman. What is " chicanery "? Google reads manipulation. How... is he still manipulating?

The wedding should be private, with only close friends because right now that is the only thing that she has. If for some reason RMJ is invited, I will write such a big rant on twitter and tweet it to every Alizée-hater in the world. Alizée is barely alive in my life at this very moment, and only real news or a real concert can bring her back.

I miss the good old days, and I miss the 5-6 years I could live without her. I like Lucas a lot more right now then what I used to. He is more realistic and finally took his head out of his arse when it comes to worshipping Alizée. I thank you for that Lucas

Is anyone still talking to RMJ? I can't seem to get in contact with him.

My god, he looks like a fucking serialkiller

http://www.alizeeart.com/photos/2010...--DSCF3495.jpg

http://www.alizeeart.com/wp-content/...s-_RMJ8568.jpg
Old 01-11-2016, 01:24 AM

Well sure, she's a celebrity and celebrites on average don't really owe their fans a thing. But again, I feel in Alizée's case, things are different. Her fans stuck with her after she dumped them and after that, they stuck with her through thick and thin and there was a whole lor more thin. But I do think she's oblivious to this.

As far as chicanery, in the way I used it, it meant trickery. One time when I talked to RMJ in person, he told me of an Alizee event he went to where he said he was a journalist and he told them he left his credentials back at the hotel and because of the expensive looking cameras he has, they believed him and let him into the event.

I'd also like to point out that in person, he was a very pleasent, very interesting person to talk to and of course, very knowledgeable about Alizee. I'm sure he still has his own web page called Alizee Fan art I believe where you can probably check out and see how active he is or isn't.

As far as Alizee being alive as far as her career is concerned, we have to remember what matters most to her is Corsica and family and that family includes Greg. Everything else; albums, her fans, come way after that. We should all know that by now. I think most of her fans would like to see her come out with a new album, but that is more an after thought for her of what's going on in her life now. The main thing that matters with her is being with Greg in any way she can.

I'm not really bitter about that, considering what's gone on in her life, but there is one thing I am bitter about and that's Les Enfoires and not because I'll probably miss an oportunity to see her again. When she appeared in a previous DALS tour show and put on that Les Enfoires shirt and started singing the Les Enfoires theme song, you really felt that the show meant a lot to her. But this year, she could easily put in a few appearences in this show, but she chose not to. She already canceled out of 3 DALS tours shows, but not so she could help out the homeless. We've seen in the past where she's appeared in plenty of these shows, but in the early years, it was due to the fact it was good publicity for her, or later on, there was so little else going on in her career, she had nothing else to do, but the one time where it would take a "little" bit of a sacrifice, she opts out.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:11 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If it's true, I couldn't be happier for them. It's great the way the two DALS judges stood up for them. If they are going to be part of it, then that makes it more likely it will be more of a public wedding with lots of video. I'll send my tux to the cleaners (As if I had a tux and as if I be allowed anywhere near the place!).

EDIT: Come to think of it, I do have a week of vacation in may!!!!!
Dave,
You can borrow mine.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:33 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She may not see it that way. When you start with a new employer, it is never wise to take time off immediately. If they are on the cusp of becoming more important to the show, and if they are being relied upon, it could damage the situation if they took time off in the middle.

I'm sure she would like to make an appearance at LE if she could get away. Maybe the stakes are higher than you think.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:52 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

If it is true, it is great news. I think they make a great couple, and she deserves happiness. All the best to them!
Old 05-16-2016, 08:44 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

It's mid-May and no marriage yet. I was hoping Scuffy would have caught the wedding in progress during his visit to Ajaccio.