Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-10-2015, 02:23 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well some say Formula 1 racing is racist!
Old 03-10-2015, 07:48 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Too much politcal correctness these days!
Being racist is racist.
Oh, the hell with it!
Old 03-10-2015, 10:47 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

You guys do realize that the two of them are just messing with us.

Some of you are just too serious.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
You guys do realize that the two of them are just messing with us................

I don't buy that for a minute. You're expecting me to believe there are no racers in Formula 1?
Old 03-10-2015, 02:43 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;253124]The next step would be if she hasn't taken it already is to get her first marriage annulled.

It's possible Alizee is in the USA now to get the divorce. A divorce and eliminating a tattoo: Cleaning house: what's next, anything?
Old 05-04-2015, 09:34 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well there is still hope for me, Scruffydog and a few others.

Quote:
Even before Apple Watch snafu, tattoo removal business was up 440%
Quote:
Most tattoo removals are performed on people in their 30s and 40s, says Michael Kulick, a San Francisco-based plastic surgeon. “What was attractive in your 20s is not so attractive in your 30s,”
tattoo-removal-surges-440%-over-the-last-decade

Last edited by ALS; 05-04-2015 at 09:38 AM..
Old 05-04-2015, 05:02 PM

Well as much as I hate the tattoos, I realize a large part of why she got them, had to do with the people who are closest to her, having them.

Another part of that is, I've often came out with some off the walls ideas, but in many cases there were members who agreed with me. But one of my ideas I mentioned a few years back is that when she got that rash of tattoos, I suggested that maybe she got them out of depression and that's something nobody seemed to agree with me on. But during DALS era, it came out that there were times when she was lonely and trust me, lonely equals depression.

Now Mylene Farmer is a very smart business woman who realizes tattoos would be unwise money wise. But Alizée is a woman who we know is so devoted to home and family. She doesn't worry about the money. She doesn't worry about the image. All she cares about is those around her and Corsica and their image would never stop her love for them and so I'm sure she figures that her "image" is of little importance to them. All that matters is the person inside.

As much as I realize that and respect her for that, I'd probably go through the roof again if I saw a new tattoo. That's because I've always seen her beauty as being akin to the beauty of the Mona Lisa and akin to the beauty of Helen of Troy, who's beauty launched a thousand ships and to willingly take away from something so incredible, by one's own hand, when there are millions of women who would pay any price to reach that level of beauty, is something I can never understand.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-04-2015 at 05:08 PM..
Old 05-03-2017, 10:36 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road
Default Interview of Alizée about Tatoos

Hello

Today Alizée was interviewed via telephone about her Tatoos, her experiences and if she regrets having them.

Her interview starts at 13:55 Minute and ends at 21:00 minute:

http://www.europe1.fr/emissions/allo...030517-3318593

She said she regrets a little bit those which have no personal significance.

Her 1st was at 16 (Guess you all know that) the small Fée Clochette.

The one on her back hurt the most, when it touched her spine, but the others on her arms did not hurt much.

And that she had the one on her left wrist removed, but did not say that it contained the name of her 1st husband. Removing hurt more than getting them, and it was very expensive as several sessions were needed.

Hope this is not blocked to hear in other countries.

cheers

leto681
Old 05-03-2017, 12:11 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by leto681 View Post
Hello

leto681

I thought her first tattoo was the lizard on her ankle, and that she had that for a year or two before she went berserk on tattoos. Also, I'm not familiar with a small Tinker Bell tattoo, only the large one on her back.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

But one of my ideas I mentioned a few years back is that when she got that rash of tattoos, I suggested that maybe she got them out of depression and that's something nobody seemed to agree with me on. But during DALS era, it came out that there were times when she was lonely and trust me, lonely equals depression.

I see the tattoos as self mutilation. As a rule, I don't care for tattoos on women. I see them as graffiti on the human body. They don't add any beauty to something that is already beautiful.

Alizee's tattoos appear to have been taken without much thought. So I agree, she must have been depressed when she got the bulk of her tats. Being an artist, you would think Alizee would put some thought into marking her body for life, and I would expect the designs to have some artistic merit.

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-03-2017 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by leto681 View Post
Hello

Today Alizée was interviewed via telephone about her Tatoos, her experiences and if she regrets having them.

Her interview starts at 13:55 Minute and ends at 21:00 minute:

http://www.europe1.fr/emissions/allo...030517-3318593

She said she regrets a little bit those which have no personal significance.

The one on her back hurt the most, when it touched her spine, but the others on her arms did not hurt much.

And that she had the one on her left wrist removed, but did not say that it contained the name of her 1st husband. Removing hurt more than getting them, and it was very expensive as several sessions were needed.

Hope this is not blocked to hear in other countries.

cheers

leto681
Thanks for the link and summary. I was able to download the audio but I couldn't really understand anything.