Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-27-2016, 07:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default I'm never ever disappointed by the comments

below this J'en Ai Marre video. Thirteen years ago this was released and yet Alizée is still grabbing new fans with it.

My favorite comment from two months ago.

Quote:
you can win 50 mil on the lottery or have her as your wife. what do you choose??
Old 04-28-2016, 04:48 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

I totally forgot this video had that many views. I was in a mindset where me and a couple of others liked her, seeing this video again with all these comments makes me happy
To answer the question asked by the youtube comment: Im afraid of what i would do for just a chance for her to be my wife

The other day i tried finding her Moi Lolita performance in Taormina(My favourite performance) but could only find it by googling it. It wasnt on youtube!. Im probably gonna upload my whole collection of videos to a dedicated channel im gonna make as soon as my collection is done. Just for the chance that others may discover her. Maybe some day, the comments on my videos will look like the ones you posted

Alizée - Moi Lolita - Festivalbar Taormina
Old 04-29-2016, 09:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I know her JAM performance at Festivalbar in Pistoia got taken down a while ago. It was one of my favorite ones to show people who hadn't seen her before. When I saw it was no longer available, I try uploading it to Youtube and it got nailed for copyright violations and I'm guessing that's what happened with this one in Taormina. It's on Rutube, but it's a poor resolution.

On one of my vacations, I went to Pistoia and Taormina for 2 reasons. Mainly because she performed there, but also because they were beautiful sites. The site in Taormina was a Greco-Roman theater originally built in 300 bc I think it was. In the back ground, you can see Mount Etna.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
below this J'en Ai Marre video. Thirteen years ago this was released and yet Alizée is still grabbing new fans with it.

Just as they say a lot of Shakespear's works are timeless, I think the same is true of her performances. It's difficult to nail them to a specific time frame in my opinion, for someone who hadn't seen her before with her simple but stunning beauty and also the string music of LB and the unique dances of MF.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-29-2016 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-29-2016, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I know her JAM performance at Festivalbar in Pistoia got taken down a while ago. It was one of my favorite ones to show people who hadn't seen her before. When I saw it was no longer available, I try uploading it to Youtube and it got nailed for copyright violations and I'm guessing that's what happened with this one in Taormina. It's on Rutube, but it's a poor resolution.

On one of my vacations, I went to Pistoia and Taormina for 2 reasons. Mainly because she performed there, but also because they were beautiful sites. The site in Taormina was a Greco-Roman theater originally built in 300 bc I think it was. In the back ground, you can see Mount Etna.
What? I thought live performances were free for anyone to upload as they wish!
From past experience, its enough to use some software like audacity to change pitch by 2% to not get your video removed, so I guess it wont be such a big problem anyways.

In Norway, atleast where i live, there are mostly very steep mountains. The gentle curve of the landscape with the white local buildings look beautiful! A vibrant yellow sunset probably looks amazing over there
Old 04-29-2016, 02:03 PM

I've posted many videos of these early performances and many took a copyright hit, but that was it. I was still allowed to post them, but in just about every case they were blocked in Germany and I believe it was always United that claimed the copyrights. But things have changed in recent years.

Certain performances aren't allowed such a JAM at Festivalbar in Pistoia and it looks like that might be the case of ML in Taormina and I think this was a Festivalbar event too which might have a lot to do with it.

Here's one of my videos that received a cr claim, but is still allowed, but was monetized and the claim against it.

Here's another one of mine, Alizee Moi lolita from teenager to young woman.

Again it received a copyright flag for play match at 0:01 - 4:21, again by Hitpool but has been monetized by Hitpool. By the way, the name Hitpool is one, I've only seen in the past year, but I haven't really been checking on this, so I don't know when they came on to the scene.

I had another video that I made that was part of the Stars a Domicile 2003 show. It was a segment where she was kind of startled when another singer came out singing her ML song. This little clip did quite well. It became a featured YT video and had over 200,000 hits I believe it was. To look at it, you be surprised they'd worry about it, maybe I'll share it via google drive.

Now as I touched on earlier, it used to be, you could post any of these official videos from the early years 1999-2003, and you'd get a notice of a copyright hit, but it would still be allowed and they weren't monetized. So somebody must've bought the rights for different performances so they can make some money off of them.

Not too long ago, all the Stars a Domicile performances disappeared and now they are back up again I'm suspecting they've been monetized.

As far as disguising your videos, I guess that may be possible by changing the audio somewhat, then leaving Alizee's name and the name of the song out of the title or description and hope they avoid manual detection.

I attended 2 Les Enfoires performances in 2012 and 2013. Me and Jenny posted some videos we took on YT, but made the mistake of at least in my case, using Alizee's name in the title and I believe these were manually detected and taken down, but I know there were some German fans who were there and titled their videos "Germans on the Rhone #1,#2, etc and their videos did not get taken down.
So it seems to be a constantly changing ball game.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-29-2016 at 02:09 PM..
Old 04-29-2016, 05:33 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

Quote:

This video simply is the no.1 Lili trap, where many poor souls of men and boys get caught - and the worst cases end up on forums like this And it will last at least as long as video technology will remain similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deligna View Post

The other day i tried finding her Moi Lolita performance in Taormina(My favourite performance) but could only find it by googling it. It wasnt on youtube!. Im probably gonna upload my whole collection of videos to a dedicated channel im gonna make as soon as my collection is done. Just for the chance that others may discover her. Maybe some day, the comments on my videos will look like the ones you posted

Alizée - Moi Lolita - Festivalbar Taormina
Old 04-29-2016, 07:36 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If you're wanting discuss that look she has that is a killer, this is the video. Baggy pants and a sweater but that face just grabs you.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
If you're wanting discuss that look she has that is a killer, this is the video. Baggy pants and a sweater but that face just grabs you.

As typical with her, it didn't have to be a sexy outfit. It was her natural beauty that shone through. Natural eyebrows; no warpaint on the finger nails; no eye shadow, no huge lashes. Just a huge amount of natural beauty and a unique beauty, that was a Corsican beauty.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Always loved how shy she becomes at the start of the video when people are whistling like crazy
Old 05-01-2016, 11:22 AM

I liked this performance because the crowd was so into it.