Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

can someone put like all the pictures into a download link? that would be awesome! thanks
Old 04-19-2010, 12:14 PM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road

Hello all,
To my horror, I recently noticed that whoever had uploaded the M6 report on Alizée (the one that also featured us and the autograph session) on YouTube had made the video private. A little while back, I noticed the whole 8-minute report was gone, but I then discovered that someone had uploaded the little segment that we were in. Now even that is gone. I am very disappointed. Does anyone know anything about this?

Last edited by Aron14; 04-19-2010 at 12:17 PM..
Old 04-19-2010, 07:15 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Strike while the iron is hot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron14 View Post
Hello all,
To my horror, I recently noticed that whoever had uploaded the M6 report on Alizée (the one that also featured us and the autograph session) on YouTube had made the video private. A little while back, I noticed the whole 8-minute report was gone, but I then discovered that someone had uploaded the little segment that we were in. Now even that is gone. I am very disappointed. Does anyone know anything about this?
Please note that the M6 report is proprietary content! This is something we didn't even think twice about decades ago, when I was your age. Now the world has changed - but maybe not quite as much as you assume, Aron.

If some M6 property is posted on <i>YouTube</i> or some other video hosting site, and M6 did not post it, then it is either without their knowledge, or with their sufferance. They have every right to enforce their property claims if that is their desire.

Electronic media Intellectual Property (IP) law is complicated and evolving along with commercial practice. As a primer, please read the two USA Fair Use article excerpts <a href="http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/docdtv/lit/IPlaw/YouTube.htm">here</a>.

The stereotypical camera-toting Japanese tourists of decades ago learned by heart the less philosophical reading of the famous aphorism by Heraclitus of Ephesus:
<blockquote><i>No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.</i></blockquote>Please observe that there has been an unprecedented, <a href="http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=146133&postcount=8">astronomical</a> collapse in the cost of recording information, starting no later than a decade before you were born. That's why for countless years now, I've been recording every word I have read and don't regret having read. And the recording of still images and videos is following the same archival trajectory.

Of course, as publishers have observed, now once a work is made available in a convenient form, even if it is later "withdrawn" from publication, one should not be surprised to discover underground digital <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat"><i>Samizdats</i></a> which preserve it.

<i>Tovarisch</i>, did you say that Nikolai sent you?

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 04-19-2010 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: mend typo
Old 04-22-2010, 03:47 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
that was from 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

I knew I saw him before...
ROFL No disrespect to M. Étienne, but that was hilarious.

And while doctv makes a point, we all know that without people posting tv show clips of Alizée on YouTube, there would be no Alizée for anyone outside of France. They can enforce whatever they want, but it is absolutely beyond the possibility of our not attempting to make it freely available as fans of Alizée. This is one of those times when sharing is not a question, it is absolutely necessary. For the shows such as Les Enfoirés, Autour de la Guitar, obviously her concert DVD, purchasable books, etc. that's another matter.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-22-2010, 07:17 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Yup, without her JEAM tv performances, I would probably not know about her. But I proudly spent cash for the concert dvd, though not directly from the manufacturer.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:55 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron14 View Post
Hello all,

I have both these videos and will upload them to rapidshare or similar site if anyone wants them.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:03 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Hey Scruffy, that would be great.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's a rapidshare link for the full M6 video.

http://rapidshare.com/files/37891150...31_03_2010.mpg

Edit:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37891721...nbini_2010.mpg

Here's a link to the j'y etais interview by Konbini

http://rapidshare.com/files/37892123...rsion_2010.mpg

Here's a link for the shortened version of the M6 interview

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-22-2010 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Hope to get these all up on the site shortly.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:49 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
http://rapidshare.com/files/37891721...nbini_2010.mpg

Here's a link to the j'y etais interview by Konbini
cool thanks I had a note that that existed, but never got it apparently
Edit: That file was created from YouTube using a re-encoding screen capture method apparently. The real file from YouTube can be captured with "Download Helper" and is only around 20MB. I don't know what is better.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-22-2010 at 08:45 PM..