Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-03-2006, 02:21 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete2me
dose anyone know were to get her musica,in or near vancouver canada, if so ty
will amazon ship to you guys? im sure they will ...

just click the link at the top of the page that says 'Buy Alizée CDs & DVDs'
Old 07-03-2006, 03:53 AM

pete2me is on a distinguished road
Default to , brad

thank brad, but i mena in person so i don't have to wait, and im not to sure about amozn, thanks anyways, and yes i been thinking of buying that one you guys have on here , it looks like a very good video
Old 07-03-2006, 03:59 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Pete2Me:
You ppl need to grow up. if you think your EVER going to meet her you need to give your head a shake. she's alot better then any off you, grow up!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Hmmmm.... Last August I went to Paris (14 Aug - 22 Aug) for a very special fanclub birthday party. I spend almost $10,000 in one week traveling around Rotterdam (Netherlands) and Paris, spending most of it on Brigitte and Gabriela (two young French girls I know) while strolling the Champs-Elysées. I was staying with my Friend Achille in his Paris apartment. Although Achille is only 24 years old he (somehow) has great connections. I'm not even going to tell you whom we actually got to meet at 8:17pm (Paris time) on Thursday the 18th of August, 2005, a time and date that I will never, ever forget, at a very nice restaurant. Lets just say that Alizée IS all she's cracked up to be. Believe it or not, it makes no difference to me.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-03-2006 at 04:03 PM..
Old 07-03-2006, 05:05 PM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
Pete2Me:
You ppl need to grow up. if you think your EVER going to meet her you need to give your head a shake. she's alot better then any off you, grow up!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Hmmmm.... Last August I went to Paris (14 Aug - 22 Aug) for a very special fanclub birthday party. I spend almost $10,000 in one week traveling around Rotterdam (Netherlands) and Paris, spending most of it on Brigitte and Gabriela (two young French girls I know) while strolling the Champs-Elysées. I was staying with my Friend Achille in his Paris apartment. Although Achille is only 24 years old he (somehow) has great connections. I'm not even going to tell you whom we actually got to meet at 8:17pm (Paris time) on Thursday the 18th of August, 2005, a time and date that I will never, ever forget, at a very nice restaurant. Lets just say that Alizée IS all she's cracked up to be. Believe it or not, it makes no difference to me.

- Cybersoil
may i ask how old you are? that sounds like an awsome trip. =] *cough*why can't i be you*cough*
Old 07-03-2006, 07:11 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Although I lbelieve I listed my birthdate as 1980, in reality I'm 45 years old. Yes, a number of my friends in the 30s and 40s also like Alizee. Just because we're older doesn't mean that we can't appreciate the beauty, sexiness, and quality among other things that make up Alizee. Indeed, I've had many people that I've shown her "J'en ai marre" video to tell me that she is the sexiest woman they've ever seen. Probably because she is so different than anyone we've ever seen before. Whether she was 16 or 21 (as she is now) or 65, Alizee will always be a sexy, beautiful, and a classy woman.

I'm a self-employed computer technician and always use the "J'en ai marre" video to demonstrate to customers how the video, audio, and WinDVD work. Everyone, men and women always have the same reaction: firstly shock, because they've never seen anything like her before. Secondly, one of amazement, and thirdly, "Where can I get a copy?" or "Where can I get more of her?"

Recently, after installing a computer on a commercial fishing vessel (Sea Venture) in Seattle (Ballard area) and accidently leaving a copy of Alizee (J'en ai marre) on the computer I got a call the very next day from what first appeared to be an angry skipper. His voice was very belligerent and he was yelling on the phone. After he calmed down and I could understand him, he wasn't mad at all. Actually, he was yelling, "Who is the F*ing woman, she is the sexiest F*ing woman I've ever seen in my life!" "The crew wants to see more of her and so do I, where can I get more of her?"

Apparently the skipper is so proud of all the Alizee videos that I (later) supplied him that he's been showing them off to many other skippers while in Alaska. I got a call the other day from someone I've never met (probably got my number from the other skipper) asking me if I would send him some Alizee videos. It seems that the first skipper likes to show Alizee's videos to everyone but won't share them with anyone. And most people (up there) that see Alizee's videos think she's extremely sexy but they don't know who she is or where to get more, (very frustrating for them, I'm sure.)

As far as the comment wanting to be me, I'm no one special. I was lucky enough to be invited to Alizee's 21st birthday party, fanclub party not her real party (The reason I went to Paris.) Although, Achille did make a phone call to someone high up in the Paris edition of Alizee's fanclub and found out where she was most probably going to be dining on Thursday night. Don't ask how, I don't know. There are over 12,000 restaurants and cafes in Paris so I was extremely (once-in-a-lifetime lucky) to get to meet her, if only for a few minutes. I would consider her a very down-to-earth, conservative French woman. Family values and all that kind of stuff. I did get to kiss her hand. Very soft skin with sweet smelling perfume. Achille said that over 90% of French women wear perfume.

She does speak a little English but like most foreigners seems to be intimidated to try and speak it to a native English speaker. Achille translated most of what she said to me. She seemed to be just as curious about us as I was about her, although she's been to the US before. She said she stayed at the Circus, Circus in Las Vegas. Don't ask why... I know she could have afforded a much better hotel. She did allow me to take one picture of her with her friends (for my personal collection) but told me that if it ever ended up on a website that she would beat me up (she then laughed.)

So never say never; miracles can and do happen. Although I know I will never, ever, ever get a chance to meet her again, I would like to go to her next concert tour, if she ever has one. I would have attended her first concert tour (back in 2003) but I didn't know she existed then. But I love the concert DVD.

That's about all I know.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-03-2006 at 07:14 PM..
Old 07-03-2006, 07:16 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

post the picture .. she told me to tell you it was ok to post it now.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:21 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

It's just a pic of her and two of her girl friends sitting in a booth for dinner. But a promise is a promise. I guess that I shouldn't have mentioned it. After all, she wasn't looking her best, after having the baby and all.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-03-2006 at 07:32 PM..
Old 07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
nate714

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
post the picture .. she told me to tell you it was ok to post it now.
tsk tsk Brad.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Real great story, cyber. I hope I can be as lucky as you. If my career goes as I hope, I might one day work with her (I'm learning French now, but not only just to work with her).

I'm glad to know that she is as I have imagined her. A respectable, down-to-earth person.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:01 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I only met her for a very few minutes but that's the impression I got. She also has a great since of humor. After I asked if I could kiss her hand she paused for a moment and then (translated to me) said, "Yes, if I can rub your bald head."

Achille said that it was a good thing that Jeremy wasn't around because he watches over her like a hawk and we wouldn't have gotten within 50 feet of her.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-03-2006 at 08:04 PM..