Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-03-2006, 08:04 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
will amazon ship to you guys? im sure they will ...

just click the link at the top of the page that says 'Buy Alizée CDs & DVDs'
Amazon has a Canadian version of their site that will certainly ship to Vancouver. I assume that Amazon.ca has the same products as Amazon.com. I know that Amazon.ca has a number of Alizee CDs and DVDs and while I haven't checked Amazon.com, I would be surprised if they were different.
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
I only met her for a very few minutes but that's the impression I got. She also has a great since of humor. After I asked if I could kiss her hand she paused for a moment and then said, "Yes, if I can rub your bald head."

Achille said that it was a good thing that Jeremy wasn't around because he watches over her like a hawk and we wouldn't have gotten within 50 feet.

- Cybersoil

lol.

I wonder if she gets irritated with him sometimes.

Still, you have what Alizée would call a Lucky star.

quirco is on a distinguished road

wow i am glad to see you are a h*rny bastard and have no repect for her and her husband.

Yeah how about i say i want to become an actor too and work with her. oh and wait while we're at it how about i work with all the other beautiful actresess in the world cause i can't keep my hormones under raps!!!!

Shes married!!!! no she has no intrest in you. GEEZZ

As for the indepent actor thing!!! damn! thats just cause you will never ever be able to make it into hollywood!!
Old 07-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirco
wow i am glad to see you are a h*rny bastard and have no repect for her and her husband.

Yeah how about i say i want to become an actor too and work with her. oh and wait while we're at it how about i work with all the other beautiful actresess in the world cause i can't keep my hormones under raps!!!!

As for the indepent actor thing!!! damn! thats just cause you will never ever be able to make it into hollywood!!

Okay, pal I guess you don't pay attention or something. First of all, I want to Direct, NOT act.

I consider her a beautiful person with a great personality, but she's married, I get that. I'm not interested in dating her, I want to work with her one day.

Secondly, most of my "shots" at Jeremy are jokes. Yes, I do have a bit of jealousy towards him. Every guy probably does. Doesn't mean I want to sleep with her or anything like that. I respect her too much to lust after her.

Now. I like her music and her work. That's why I want to work with her. If she were a major b**** to everyone and had her head in the clouds, I wouldn't think twice about her or her work.

If you read my posts, all I've said is, the stats are against them. If they can pull it off and stick it out, they have earned alot of respect from me. Most people in the public eye don't make it past their first year, let alone their first kid.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:47 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Shep, don't mind Jerko, I mean Quirco, he sounds like a jealous neophite, don't waste your valuable time. Of course every straight man would want a little bit of Alizee, she is, after all (in my opinion) the world's most desirable woman. if your hormones didn't rage while seeing Alizee then you're gay for sure. But we all know she's married, happily married I've read, and wish her continued success in her marriage. And hopefully have many girl babies that look just like her. We just all wish that it was us she were married to.

Yes, Qurico obviously didn't read your posts. If I were 18 again I myself would get into the techincal aspects of the European music or film industry and would hope that one day, I could also work with Alizee. To me, that is about the most respect that you could show someone, wanting to work with them.

Some people, no matter what their age, are very, very special indeed and Alizee is definately one of those people. As a big fan of hers I can see that she is truly one of a kind. We don't see (or at least hear about) many women like her being born everyday. She's got everything that a man could ever desire. Jeremy just got lucky, that's all.

- Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-03-2006 at 08:53 PM..
Old 07-03-2006, 09:02 PM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Shep, don't mind Jerko, I mean Quirco, he sounds like a jealous neophite, don't waste your valuable time. Of course every straight man would want a little bit of Alizee, she is, after all (in my opinion) the world's most desirable woman. if your hormones didn't rage while seeing Alizee then you're gay for sure.
cybersoil for president....of the world. you truly are my hero.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:28 PM
nate714

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirco

What is up with people making asses of themselves over people's dreams. I just read every 20th sentence and move on, no need to be an ass.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Cracka!

What's worse is, his first post was of him being a jackass.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Shep, don't mind Jerko, I mean Quirco, he sounds like a jealous neophite, don't waste your valuable time. Of course every straight man would want a little bit of Alizee, she is, after all (in my opinion) the world's most desirable woman. if your hormones didn't rage while seeing Alizee then you're gay for sure. But we all know she's married, happily married I've read, and wish her continued success in her marriage. And hopefully have many girl babies that look just like her. We just all wish that it was us she were married to.

Yes, Qurico obviously didn't read your posts. If I were 18 again I myself would get into the techincal aspects of the European music or film industry and would hope that one day, I could also work with Alizee. To me, that is about the most respect that you could show someone, wanting to work with them.

Some people, no matter what their age, are very, very special indeed and Alizee is definately one of those people. As a big fan of hers I can see that she is truly one of a kind. We don't see (or at least hear about) many women like her being born everyday. She's got everything that a man could ever desire. Jeremy just got lucky, that's all.

- Cybersoil

And you say he's a jealous kind of person?
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-04-2006, 12:48 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Definately. He's jealous because you have big dreams that with hard work can possibly come true some day. I really hope that you become a famous director some day and get to meet or work with Alizee. Go for it!

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-04-2006 at 12:51 AM..