Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-25-2013, 12:20 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Pics from the second concert

http://www.alizeeart.com/some-photos...econd-concert/

Bigdan y u no post link to all the pics

Last edited by melovelily; 01-25-2013 at 12:26 PM..
Old 01-25-2013, 12:37 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

It looks like Lili tweeted another of RMJs photos! She does look quite lovely.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:35 PM

Saerdna is on a distinguished road

OMG it´s hard to breathe while watching that videos of LE 2013. Thanks for your sharing.
She ist just that amazing, sweet and

I`m not sure what is better > Secretary-Alizee, Cheerleading-Alizee or Gangnam-Alizee.
Bigdan said it correctly: sexiest secretary ever !
Just look at her facial expressions she is showing on the pics which Bigdan posted. Eyery single one is soo adorable.

She is so enthusiastic during her performances and as happy as a little kid about all that is happening around her.

I think someone should feed any of the "Alizee Gif`s"-Threads with some current LE2013 scenes asap. Am i right ?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the media, everyone!

And by the way, I love Alizée's hair like that.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:37 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I too love her hair style like this, very very pretty.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:14 PM

Saerdna is on a distinguished road

I like the hairstyle also. Its very nice!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

It's good to see her "hot" again
Old 01-25-2013, 04:04 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

She looks gorgeous! Sounds great too, I think this is going to be a good year for her.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:45 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Guess what Pascal Obispo's looking at?

Alizee looks like Jenifer Bartoli here.

Many thanks to RMJ!

Last edited by Jake04; 01-25-2013 at 06:48 PM..
Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well now that I'm at a regular key board, I can type something out withouttaking all day. I just have my Thinkpad with me and I don't have any programs on it where I can view these videos, not to mention edit them.

I arrived at the Bercy about 1pm the night of the first show. I was up on the top landing with about 50 people in front of me. Alizeefee (Bernd) of AF arrived around 4:30. I was surprised I spotted him so easily in the large crowd. They let us in around 6:30. Bernd's ticket, the extra one I e-mailed him wouldn't scan. They sent us over to the ticket office and by the time we got it straightened out, we lost out on the chance for some good seats. Still we went down to a point equivalent to the 50 yard line down low which I thought were decent, but Bernd wanted to move further up. We wound up about 90 degrees to the stage. I wasn't optimistic about it, but we may have gotten some good shots where Alizee is in the background. I wont find that out until I get home on the 30th.
The second night, me and Bernd met up with the others from AF at the entrance for the floor seats at around noon. When we got in, we were about 4 rows back from the stage.

Like I said earlier, Alizee looked great. It's funny but the tats didn't seem as noticable watching the show as they do in the pictures that have been posted here. They really didn't bother me.

But one observation I did make is Alizee did nto seem to be one of the featured singers this year. In fact Lorrie was. Now that her hair has grown out, she has less of that housewife look. In fact, she looked great; very sexy and she put a lot into this opportunity it looked like.

Overall, in observing all the moments, I didn't think Alizee looked that happy. There were times when she seemed to turn on the smiles and tha happy face, but from veiwing all the looks, during the show, well there were no moments like last year during the wedding skit and during the Rolling in the deep skit, where she looked like the happiest person in the world. That might be an ufair comparison, because last year she did look to be "extremely" happy.

Hopefully when I get home I'll have some good clips to share. It's tough to get a long one though. Even in the stands, with certain songs, the stands would be bouncing up and down because of the fans. Then when I was on the floor, people would be bumping into you or people in front would be raising their hands clapping. Then you have to hold the camera up high to get over them and you lose sight of what your focusing on, but hopefully I'll have something good out of this when I get back.

After the second show, the other 3 had to catch a bus, but me and RMJ stopped for a couple of beers and talked about all things Alizee.