Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-26-2007, 10:05 AM
JPVA lover

Le Parrain is on a distinguished road
Default What does Alizee make you remember?

Well i found out about Alizee on July 2006. Here are some things that she makes me remember from that time, (mostly summer 2006, and a few moments after it). Dont ask why she makes me remember them.

-My cousins coming over everyday in the summertime. We would play world of warcraft (lol). I listened to Alizee on my iPod while i played haha. We would also watch a mexican prank show called infarto which was hilarious. I also remember having A LOT of cans of Arizona iced tea in the fridge too lol. (i know random)

-Around mid-august we went on a trip to hawaii. On the plane ride there, all i would listen to is Alizee. While in our hotel room, i would go outside on the balcony with a great view of the beach and the city and just sit and listen to her songs. Very relaxing, especially in Hawaii. That trip was unforgettable. Oh yea and i ordered a Razorblade necklace on the night before we left for hawaii. It arrived when i came back from the trip.

-The fall 2006 college semester. It was an Alizee-filled semester. Listening to her on my iPod everyday in between classes. Listening to her when i drive to and from school. Going home and watching her videos.

-Changing my style because i was obssessed with Paris (thanks Alizee) and their style of dressing. I dropped the ghetto stuff and became more GQ. Also bought a calendar with Paris pics and some posters of paris.

-Buying nutellas and french baguettes because i saw alizee eating it on that little video clip.

-The day of her birthday. It was my first day back from summer vacation. I remember coming home and seeing a lot of bday greetings and that week, a lot of news about her was popping up.

-Staying up on a Saturday to watch Amelie. While i was watching the movie i was trying to learn a song on the piano called First Love. The song reminded me of Alizee.

-Thinking of her 24/7. Everyday i would hope by some miracle that i would run into her. But well of course that would never happen. Also thinking about going out on dates with her and stuff.

That's not even half of it, i want to go more into detail but its going to take too long. Yea that was all last year. Sadly im not into Alizee as much as i was during the summer/fall 2006. But i still come here everyday to check up on current news. And im imagining ill be going back into alizee-mode once she makes her comeback.

^ THE WAIT IS OVER!!! ^

Last edited by Le Parrain; 05-26-2007 at 10:07 AM..
Old 05-26-2007, 11:35 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

umm trying to remember

- well she reminds me of Warcraft as well the famous elf dance people are trying to who's i tis- thoug surprisingly didn't discover her because of Warcraft.

- how much i think of the Greek gods and Aphrodite and Ares being like the god of War i like my greek history aynways

what else the thought of actually traveling the World i have wanted to for some time

how much of an idiot i can be at times though that is kinda natural

onward still how she reminds me of a thought i have of putting her into a comic book seh might look great in, though that might be me

and how i am such a loser no offense to the rest of you!

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 05-26-2007 at 11:38 AM..
Old 05-28-2007, 09:06 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
umm trying to remember

onward still how she reminds me of a thought i have of putting her into a comic book seh might look great in, though that might be me
THE AMAZING ALIZÉE - VOLUME 1

In this issue, Alizée finds herself trapped in a giant glass cube! Will singing J'en ai marre be enough for her to escape? Read on to find out!
Old 05-28-2007, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
THE AMAZING ALIZÉE - VOLUME 1

In this issue, Alizée finds herself trapped in a giant glass cube! Will singing J'en ai marre be enough for her to escape? Read on to find out!
i could really use a beer right now.
you know actually that crossed my mind, wow!

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 05-28-2007 at 09:16 PM..
Old 05-29-2007, 02:19 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Ya' know, this question would probably be more meaningful for me if it were:

"What does Alizée help you forget?"...
Old 05-29-2007, 02:26 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Ya' know, this question would probably be more meaningful for me if it were:

"What does Alizée help you forget?"...
yea seriously....my memory gets shot when alizee gets into the mix because the only thing i can think of will be alizee and nothing else.

so my answer to the original question is: not much, except alizee.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:55 AM
À Contre-Courant

Ernest is on a distinguished road

Alizee meaningful to me . . .
Old 05-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

She reminds me to listen to more Lili !

Tho, since I'm prolly listening her anyways... it's a bit tricky !
Old 05-29-2007, 12:33 PM

^ RMJ is it mind bottling for you, anyways if your talking about what she makes you forgot my mind is wiped and i don't know where i am especially right now for iam listening to her at the moment.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:35 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Like i've said b4, her music really touches with my feelings, so it reminds me of happy or peaceful thoughts... reminds me of my childhood b4 the crash, and makes my mood happy and calm again... shes almost like a therapy when i get angry or upset

Je t'aime Alizée