Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-31-2008, 11:56 PM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Hi everybody,

I love this video from "The Jamk" he's the guy who has done nice videos of Alizee. I adore his videos

I also did my contribution at "Who's dated who" with this video: http://www.whosdatedwho.com/videos/v...ew.asp?ID=5730

And if she's in America I hope she's having a great time and deciding to come and do some concerts or an autograph session or just to visit all the fans from Alizee America site
Old 11-01-2008, 02:03 AM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMS-mbmp5EM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMS-mbmp5EM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
at first i dont really mind....but now when i see her dancing with that hair bouncing up and down, it annoys me
Old 11-01-2008, 02:16 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Her new haircut is very cute and thats it. Maybe we were expecting something else, but she really surprised me.

Lets see what is next
Old 11-01-2008, 06:16 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Not sure if somebody already post this one,

Here some pics of Alizee arriving to Mexico City for the Moon Awards...as we all know Alizee hates paparazzis.

This is a note taken from clasos -a showbiz reporter website- these reporters takes pics of Britney, Mario Lopez, Jessica Alba, etc. official and unofficial photos.

Note taken from Alizee Mexico forum http://www.alizee-mexico.com.mx/foro...?topic=16399.0

"Asistente de Alizee reacciona de forma agresiva mientras trata de tapar a nuestro fotografo para que no tome a la cantante mientras llega al Aeropuerto Internacional de la Ciudad de Mexico"

Translation:
Alizee's assistance reacts in an aggressive way while she tries to cover Alizee from our photographer as the singer arrives to the International Airport of Mexico City.

mmmmm Mexican Airport terminal 2 the same I use when traveling from Phoenix to Mexico City...(lol)

PD: Hey Snatcher42, cheer up man

Last edited by Ben; 11-01-2008 at 07:05 AM..
Old 11-01-2008, 07:05 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Gonna remove those pics since it's pretty clear she didn't want them being taken...
Old 11-01-2008, 10:58 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Gonna remove those pics since it's pretty clear she didn't want them being taken...
Did you see her face too? Some people in Alizee-mexico say, Why always the paparazzis are bothering her?", or "Its not her fault". But come on!, some photos in the country wich loves her, wont kill her, also, look at her assistant (if she is), she doesnt want them to take pictures, too.

This kind of pictures makes me feel sad and a little upset .

Last edited by edgar93; 11-01-2008 at 11:21 AM..
Old 11-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Moved much off-topic here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4341
Old 11-01-2008, 07:33 PM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Well I just recorded her entire performance, and man, I can't believe how HAPPY I was!

It was truly amazing!! Really I can't wait to see more performances in the near future.

I think some guys should try to forget what happened to the October concert. Yeah I know it was lame, but hey, isn't it awesome to see Lilly again??
Old 11-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfram0790 View Post
Well I just recorded her entire performance, and man, I can't believe how HAPPY I was!

It was truly amazing!! Really I can't wait to see more performances in the near future.

I think some guys should try to forget what happened to the October concert. Yeah I know it was lame, but hey, isn't it awesome to see Lilly again??
See through a screen and not by presence...
And with that hairstyle, not so much.
But I guess, it's pretty exhilarating..
Old 11-01-2008, 07:41 PM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Haha I don't have a problem with the hairstyle, makes her look sooo young Yeah it's not the best (the 2008 concert was the best one IMO), but it's cool.

And I'm sure she will have a different one the next time we see her, she loves to change it constantly.