Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

been listening to the full version for abit now and i think i like it abit more now than i did when i first heard it...

---------------------------------------------------

Old 02-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Tomtentp, thanks for all that above. L. O. L. !

I find the new song is very cool, very electronic, and I like it, but it definitely doesn't sound like something they'll release as a single. Apparently, it'll be the third track on the album. In any case, I'm liking what I'm hearing, and simultaneously thinking I'll probably like several of the other songs even a lot more...

Quote: "You {American fans} over there, you can maybe be good for something.."

Having been told this (jokingly, I think), by an overseas correspondent, I find it's now my sworn duty to keep trying to get more and more of us to post some tiny comments in support of Alizée on the ChartsInFrance.Net website. It's so easy, too! You don't have to sign up, don't even have to give a name or anything! And you def don't have to know French - in fact, my friend suggested we SHOULD post em in English. For added authenticity.

Here's exactly where you need to go. Click this link!
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-69466.html then scroll down 'til you see the button that says "ajouter un commentaire" (add a comment). Click that.

The only difficulty, for me, was these two cautions: 1) Keep it short, and 2) try to resist the temptation to try posting there again and again!

Oh, yeah, they will ask you to try to add 1 + 3 or something, just to verify your humanity. But I got that one, too. It's 4. Okay, I used a calculator.

edit:
Pépé, that wasn`t rambling or mad or anything! I hope somebody really does know where that interview can be found.
It seems over at www.chartsinfrance.net there is some doubt as to whether we fans from the USA are for real. I noticed Vista, Ben, Chuck, (and now me) left our names there and also Ben and I mentioned alizeeamerica.com. Hopefully, they will check us out to see we are for real.

I really like this idea of getting the word out about Alizée's US fans. Like I said before, spamming is not a good idea, but if anyone wants to let the world know you like Alizée and/or "Limelight", this is the place to do it. Just follow Chuck's instructions. Again, great idea Chuck, and thanks!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking uhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
Anything to hear your voice once again, dear Alizée; I have not fogotten how happy you could make me feel in a sad and crazy world...
Come on! Why do people keep saying that they can't hear her voice/don't like how she didn't use her pipes. She is using her amazing voice, just not as much in this song. It is the lyrics being spaced out which makes it seem like she is only talking. But you can hear her soft&smooth "after-voice"(ex. When she says Lolita in En Concert it is the Lolitaaaahhhhpart of the word.) Yah sorry I don't know how to explain it better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
been listening to the full version for abit now and i think i like it abit more now than i did when i first heard it...
Yes....I just hope this album won't take time to grow on people and it smacks 'em in the face like Mes Courants Electriques did....
Old 02-15-2010, 06:05 PM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Dunno why you post a vid that is restricted from Swedish computers Topaz, that's just wrong man

It was the first clip I found. Did not know it was restricted. So sorry.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:00 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Very cute.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:13 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

I like the new sound an style. at first it all seemed a little 'pseudo' to me but now i like it
Old 02-15-2010, 07:14 PM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Well, last night I read about 50% of this thread, and after checking out some comments, I was kind of worried about the new direction Lilly is taking. I didn't want to listen to any new song yet, but I just had to youtube it, especially after reading these first impressions

But now I absolutely LOVE it! I recognized her lovely voice right away, the musical beat is really cool (it gets awesome right before it ends though ). Even the first time I heard it I liked it (something that never happened with almost all her previous songs, I had to listen to them several times before loving them ).

Fortunately I think she's creating quite a big buzz over here. Yesterday I saw this note (Online Mexican newspaper), and almost everyone that posted a comment liked Limelight, and are looking forward to purchase the album

Oh and BTW, I managed to post a quick comment on that french website using the google translator xD

Last edited by wolfram0790; 02-15-2010 at 07:17 PM..
Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Yeah the first couple of seconds listening to limelight were weird for me but I quickly liked it and Google translator is awesome for french because I speak zero French but a little Spanish.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I still like the song, I put it in my favorite Alizée playlist, like four times. I like the electronic type sound it has, and it kinda reminds me of childhood days when I used to play my Gameboy Color/Advance, the music on certain games and the music in Limelight are similar
Old 02-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I still like the song, I put it in my favorite Alizée playlist, like four times. I like the electronic type sound it has, and it kinda reminds me of childhood days when I used to play my Gameboy Color/Advance, the music on certain games and the music in Limelight are similar
your right it does kinda sound like a gameboy game and zelda oracal of ages and time were the best game boy games ever.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2