Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-11-2018, 02:43 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

@principessa

First - thanks for your lovely review, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Second - no, I don't know any Polish. I only understood "Ukraine" and they seemed to be asking everyone where they were coming from.

Also the quiz was a bit obvious because of the A, B or C thing. I remember they asked about the number of instagram followers - I wouldn't have known that!

And I saw the mayor on facebook before the concert, she spoke in the trailer for the show.

Edit:

By the way: Here are some very nice photos from the concert.
http://strefamusicart.pl/2018/09/09/...ata-w-ursusie/

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 09-11-2018 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-11-2018, 07:03 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I just checked my collection of Alizee videos posted on YouTube and a bunch of them have been deleted.

The following message was taken from Alizee International.

Ghislain Rossi
Admin ˇ 10 hrs
What's going on with alizee?
For a few weeks, we have received outraged messages that many videos posted on you tube and others are gradually disappearing. Some believe that this policy is not to help alizée. Actually, it's the opposite. An artist needs to sell his works and collect rights to survive. So far, there has been a let, a laxity at all levels. Since 2016, alizée had no label or intellectual property protection. The problem has been solved for a few weeks. A company, believe music, was chosen by Requiem Publishing to ensure fair remuneration. The Records of an artist, if they are all available, do not sell anymore. If you like the artist, it is not enough to like social networks: the purchase gesture is necessary. The Disc, in any form, is not a charity but an income... the live show obeys the same logic: if you do not buy your tickets, the concert simply cancels out because neither Artist, neither the producer nor the tourneur or organizer can cope with the multiple loads that weigh on them. Another thing is the annual show of motherfuckers whose profits go to the restaurants of the heart. All this is to say that, given the recent events concerning a musical return of alizée, a professional protection policy has been implemented and that it is nothing to do with alizée. This protection also covers the albums of the period after mylčne farmer that is the 4 ALBUMS FROM 2008 to 2014, all redeemed by Requiem Publishing. It is therefore essential that all channels you tube (and others) but also fb serious pages (there will always be pages to try to break law, seeking more self-Promotion Than Promotional Aid: they will be early or Late targeted by the same provisions and constraints to disappear) collaborate with this new orientation. Only a few pages have permission (referral to another post announcement). In any event, all partner groups will ensure that video shares are monitored. It would be nice for an English-speaking administrator and a Spanish language to translate this long text. Thank you for your collaboration.
That is why I have software to download YouTube and FB videos to my hard drive and grab them as fast as I can.

There has been a lot of buzz the last year about the infrared technology that might start being implemented in the newest phones that will allow performing artists to have video taking capabilities disabled when phones are pointing toward the stage. The justification was that poor quality videos were being put on YouTube and elsewhere that does not accurately reflect the actual performance, such as when the video has poor sound quality.

Of course, this kind of technology is 1984-ish. The ability to cripple videos can take on a more sinister purpose if one can recall all the injustices that videos taken by bystanders have revealed.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:18 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

They are fighting a battle they have just lost.They cannot stop all people out there they can't stop them all. Welcome to Jurassic World!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:05 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Thanks Jenny and Rev for the videos you've posted.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I just checked my collection of Alizee videos posted on YouTube and a bunch of them have been deleted.

The following message was taken from Alizee International.

Ghislain Rossi
Admin ˇ 10 hrs
What's going on with alizee?
For a few weeks, we have received outraged messages that many videos posted on you tube and others are gradually disappearing. Some believe that this policy is not to help alizée. Actually, it's the opposite. An artist needs to sell his works and collect rights to survive. So far, there has been a let, a laxity at all levels. Since 2016, alizée had no label or intellectual property protection. The problem has been solved for a few weeks. A company, believe music, was chosen by Requiem Publishing to ensure fair remuneration. The Records of an artist, if they are all available, do not sell anymore. If you like the artist, it is not enough to like social networks: the purchase gesture is necessary. The Disc, in any form, is not a charity but an income... the live show obeys the same logic: if you do not buy your tickets, the concert simply cancels out because neither Artist, neither the producer nor the tourneur or organizer can cope with the multiple loads that weigh on them. Another thing is the annual show of motherfuckers whose profits go to the restaurants of the heart. All this is to say that, given the recent events concerning a musical return of alizée, a professional protection policy has been implemented and that it is nothing to do with alizée. This protection also covers the albums of the period after mylčne farmer that is the 4 ALBUMS FROM 2008 to 2014, all redeemed by Requiem Publishing. It is therefore essential that all channels you tube (and others) but also fb serious pages (there will always be pages to try to break law, seeking more self-Promotion Than Promotional Aid: they will be early or Late targeted by the same provisions and constraints to disappear) collaborate with this new orientation. Only a few pages have permission (referral to another post announcement). In any event, all partner groups will ensure that video shares are monitored. It would be nice for an English-speaking administrator and a Spanish language to translate this long text. Thank you for your collaboration.
I want to point out to those who may not realize it, that when Ghislain Rossi said "the annual show of motherf*****.", He was talking about show Les Enfoires. I've also heard of it referred to as "The bastards". The show of course is an effort to help feed the homeless in France.

So what's going on with Requiem? Is this a late attempt to capitalize on the money that could've been made if they or who ever was stricter about copyright violations? If it is, I think it's a bad move. One reason she is still popular today is because of all these fan made videos that are out there.

Or maybe they have future plans for Alizee and they want to crack the whip now with tighter controls instead of waiting for what's coming to actually happen.

Don't know, but I did had a video taken down from Youtube last week by Requiem. It was my 'Six Pack of Alizee' video which I thought was one of my better ones and had been on Youtube for years.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:20 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

I always wondered why she never sang live (or not so much), cause she can do it, and this little concert is great example of it.

Thanks Chris! I like to hear her sing Mademoiselle Juliette
Old 09-11-2018, 06:21 PM

principessa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Second - no, I don't know any Polish. I only understood "Ukraine" and they seemed to be asking everyone where they were coming from.

Also the quiz was a bit obvious because of the A, B or C thing. I remember they asked about the number of instagram followers - I wouldn't have known that!
Ah, ok, so it was basically the same as me, you just seemed so confident I thought you actually understood it It was such a great event, next time I'm going to seek out the other fans there.

Thanks for the photos, too!

Edit:

Aww, thanks a lot! I really enjoy hearing her live voice, hopefully she will do more of it in the future. <3

Last edited by principessa; 09-11-2018 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-11-2018, 07:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée@Rügen View Post
Hello people, I was long time not active here. I was with Jenny at the concert in Warsaw.
:
Hey Alizée@Rügen, it's good to hear back from you. Some old names popping back up and it's good to see.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:28 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
...By the way: Here are some very nice photos from the concert.
http://strefamusicart.pl/2018/09/09/...ata-w-ursusie/
Thanks Jenny.

By the way, Nice Scarf!