Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

wait so is liveblogging like where she posts the pics and stuff and people comment and chat on what they think....or is it an actual live feed????
Old 02-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Hey, is anyone seriously going to be awake for this on Sunday morning? I ask because this could be a good time to revive the chat party/podcast, if people are interested. Post here and let me know if you're up for it--if enough peeps are game, I'll set up a Vent server for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
wait so is liveblogging like where she posts the pics and stuff and people comment and chat on what they think....or is it an actual live feed????
Liveblogging means that they will be making posts to the blog as the photo shoot happens, commenting on what's going on and possibly posting photos from the shoot. I suppose video from the shoot could be included too, but I wouldn't count on it. I imagine the posts will remain on the blog even after the event concludes, so even if you miss it, you ought to be able to still read them after the fact.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:06 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'm up for it, I have to go work on a project at a friend's house in the afternoon, but I'm free all morning. This ought to be interesting
Old 02-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Hey, is anyone seriously going to be awake for this on Sunday morning? I ask because this could be a good time to revive the chat party/podcast, if people are interested. Post here and let me know if you're up for it--if enough peeps are game, I'll set up a Vent server for us.

Liveblogging means that they will be making posts to the blog as the photo shoot happens, commenting on what's going on and possibly posting photos from the shoot. I suppose video from the shoot could be included too, but I wouldn't count on it. I imagine the posts will remain on the blog even after the event concludes, so even if you miss it, you ought to be able to still read them after the fact.
Yah I wouldn't want to mess up what is going to be a great podcast(hopefully you will make one). O so that is good that it will still be up after. Although i will see the 1st 30-45mins. And if it goes past 12:30EST then I will see the rest of it
Old 02-20-2010, 01:45 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Alright, it looks like I've got at least a couple of people interested in the whole podcast/chat party thing. I'm in the process of setting up a Vent server for us now--will update with info in the AM.

For now, anyone who's interested in participating can get a head start by downloading the Ventrilo client here and getting their hands on a decent gaming headset or mic!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:53 AM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

Dammit, I picked one hell of a time to become Soshified. This is getting hard keeping up with both Soshi and Alizee. Regardless, I will be awake at 7am on Sunday and I really want to do the chat party. Its not like I have anything better to do. To be honest, I haven't been keeping up with Lili as much as I should so someone might have to get me up to speed. I'm sorry Lili, but those Soshi girls are just so addictive.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:40 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post
Dammit, I picked one hell of a time to become Soshified. This is getting hard keeping up with both Soshi and Alizee. Regardless, I will be awake at 7am on Sunday and I really want to do the chat party. Its not like I have anything better to do. To be honest, I haven't been keeping up with Lili as much as I should so someone might have to get me up to speed. I'm sorry Lili, but those Soshi girls are just so addictive.
Well you know. It's hard to keep up with Soshi when you B-boy, love underground rap as well as folk/power metal, work on art in both traditional and computer means, as well as practicing an instrument knowhow.

You've got it easy.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
well, would you look at that! That's pretty awesome!

Hopefully they'll always post important stuff, I'll definitely be tuning in.

Edit:

For those who'll be watching, for your (American) convenience,

Sunday, 21st

Eastern: (New York)
9:00 AM
Hells yeah I'm going to be on, but I'll be switching on and off because my parents usually stop by to make sure I'm working on my project

Old 02-20-2010, 10:27 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Hah
For me it'll be Sunday afternoon, excelent time to relax, sit and watch
Old 02-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Merci Alizée

It will be Sunday evening for me and I'll have enough time to see this.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 02-20-2010 at 12:57 PM..