Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
A lot of commercial "sexy" is packaging and notoriety. I use the term "packaging" both in the literal sense (in all of its permutations) and the metaphoric sense. Notoriety is, itself, a positive feedback loop for more notoriety.

You can take any average looking woman (or girl) and with the proper packaging and notoriety.....instant commercial sex symbol.

That said, there are lots of "diamonds in the rough". Women who have never received the packaging or notoriety, but who carry a lot of natural beauty. They will never win a "sexiest woman" contest, but are beautiful to behold with no makeup or fixings.
Couldn't of said it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Meh she has her moments where she looks amazing and others like in this photo where she is bleh........ but those blue eyes you gotta admit are something
Yeah, she looks good where they fix the lights, pretty much drench her in make-up and everything, but it apparently worked for making her a sex symbol for all mans in 2010 so I should probably not speak too much.

Meh, I'm not much for blue eyes, unless dark-ocean-blue, but they're decent.