Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-08-2021, 08:47 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Post [2021-04-28] chartsinfrance.net Alizée on Polish TV

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-117389.html

Alizée covers France Gall's "Ella, elle l'a" on Polish television (VIDEO)

Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:21 PM

Discreet in the media and on a musical break for seven years already, Alizée accepted the invitation from Polish television. A year after performing her hits there, the singer returned to the set of the show "Jaka to melodia" to sing "J'en ai marre!" or even "Ella, elle l'a" by France Gall. Watch!

Let it be said, Alizée has put her musical career aside for several years. "I've been doing this since I was 15, and I admit that I'm a little tired of finding the right songs and recording them for an uncertain result" the singer confided recently in the pages of Gala, at the end of an interview with her daughter Annily. Today, the one who sang "L'Alizé" or "I am not twenty" aspires to a quiet daily life: "I really took a liking to dance, and then I am no longer in the suitcases, always between two planes. I have a more normal life: we come home every night, the little one goes to her nursery, and Annily in high school". However, the one who was the protégée of Mylène Farmer does not refrain from anything in the future regarding music: "I am not saying that it is closed and that I will never sing again! You must never say never, I leave time to time".

Alizée resumes her hits on Polish TV

All the more so as Alizée got used to finding music and her audience by participating in the program "Jaka to melodia" on several occasions in Poland, a country where she still has a nice popularity, to sing her hit "Moi... Lolita" on Polish TV, but also "I'm not twenty". Indeed, a year after her previous participation in this Polish program broadcast on the public channel TVP1, Alizée has just made her comeback in recent weeks. The opportunity for her to resume some of her successes, such as "J'en ai marre", the first single from her second album "Mes Courants Electriques" released in 2003, but also the emblematic hit of France Gall, "Ella, elle l'a". In a sparkling dress, Alizée revisited this classic French song, surrounded by musicians and dancers.

Watch Alizée sing "J'en ai marre":

Last February, Alizée had indeed indicated on Instagram that she was in Warsaw, Poland, posting photos of herself in her hotel room, putting the chip in the ears of her fans on a return in the Polish program. The show "Jaka to melodia" was also shot without an audience because of health restrictions due to the pandemic linked to Covid-19.

Julien GONCALVES

To find out more, visit Alizée's website and her Facebook page.