Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-26-2012, 04:33 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Talking Got accussed of being totally in love with Alizée today.

The mailman shows up today with my Le Bal Des Enfoires 2012 and of course I looked like a little kid in a candy store as walked up to meet him at the front counter.

One of my employees asked what had come in the thick padded brown envelope I was eagerly ripping open. I proudly pulled out the DVD of Les Enfoires 2012 Charity concert. BAM here is comes, one of my Pain in the Ass woman employees pipes up and says with the place packed with customers, "oh that has to be that French woman you're totally in love with." I looked at her and said yes but I'm just one of a few million guys around the world that is in love with her.

Later as I'm watching the DVD on my laptop this same PITA walks by my office and says, "can you be playing that any louder" ? It kills some of these women (two or three) that something or someone makes me so happy.

I wish I could get away in October for the Autograph session just to tick these few PITA's off. After today I'm seriously looking into a ten day to two week vacation next summer in France and on Corsica, what ever the cost, just to rub a few noses in it as they say.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well if you can't make it to the signing, maybe you can make it to a concert. Les Enfoires is in January, maybe there will be a concert the same week. That would be something.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Good for you! Everytime I get a Alizée package at work I run it out to the car and hide it. The guys at work just wouldn't understand... But they are getting suspicious.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Perhaps that is her way to reach out to you ? If talking of Alizée brings her to talk of other fun things perhaps will happen . Your good attitude i see you are not bothered and this maybe her way of testing you . I would suggest if i may to use it to your advantage and help her than say it is something they don't like seeing you happy . Now it could be as i've seen you say they aren't happy unless they are complaining and gossiping that i understand . Go on holiday where you want because you want not to be mean when you get back lol that sounds so bad but you get me and i know that isn't the main reason you want to go .
Old 07-26-2012, 05:59 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

alizeefan The problem with these two or three women is they are married to decent guys with good jobs, but their husbands don't earn the kind of money for the life style these women want to live and think they deserve. THUS they walk around miserable all day.

Last edited by ALS; 07-27-2012 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: Need to proof read more
Old 07-26-2012, 10:30 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Haha, people say this to me all the time also. Either when I have yutube on, or cd's on. I just say oh well, no american singer can compete with her voice...am I lieing?
Old 07-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
alizeefan The problem with these two or three women is they are married to decent guys with good jobs, but their husband don't earn the kind of money for the life style these women want to live and think they deserve. THUS they walk around miserable all day.
Perhaps you can let them know in a nice way all they do have and to be happy for . Part of our conditioning is to never be satisfied this is what keeps some people going . Many people have a hard to retiring after working forever they never really do retire , if they stop they will perish . Some people the only way the know how to interact with others is by complaining , perhaps even they feel guilty for what they do have so try to make it look like they have nothing . What works for me there is if you can make fun of it and laugh about it yourself , then you can also make them laugh about it too will help them change . After all if they make fun of you then you should be able to bust on them too . That is of course nicely with humor .

I got a new package today !

Old 07-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I love Alizée and I don't care who knows! ... I certainly hope that Alizée knows though!

Old 07-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

^ Hehe, I know right?
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8V8tMK68M7U" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
Old 07-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

^^ ah ha ha ha ha! My sentiments exactly!