Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-13-2018, 04:34 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Julia put out a short video of her performing live in front of a studio audience at some show (not sure what it is) on her IG account. When I say live, I mean "playback", but still, even Alizee did that plenty.

It's not on YouTube, but was able to rip it from IG and put it on my Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p4...pvna7t49RONN3U

I'm kind of rooting for her now, but I was really surprised by her performance. She looks frightened, stiff, and basically near zero stage presence. She looked so comfortable and easy-going in the Making of SEXTO video. Wow. Good looks alone can't carry you in show biz. Not sure what to say.
Old 10-14-2018, 02:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Julia put out a short video of her performing live in front of a studio audience at some show (not sure what it is) on her IG account. When I say live, I mean "playback", but still, even Alizee did that plenty.

It's not on YouTube, but was able to rip it from IG and put it on my Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p4...pvna7t49RONN3U

I'm kind of rooting for her now, but I was really surprised by her performance. She looks frightened, stiff, and basically near zero stage presence. She looked so comfortable and easy-going in the Making of SEXTO video. Wow. Good looks alone can't carry you in show biz. Not sure what to say.
Thanks for this CleverCowboy.

I thought she looked kind of tentative and she looked to be lip syncing which Alizee did a lot of because I think it was Madonna who said "You can have a good performance, ( Such as one with a lot of dancing in addition to singing) or you can have just good singing, but you can't have both." and Alizee did a lot of dancing in her performances.

I'm still sure she'll do quite well.