Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-27-2018, 05:49 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Scruffy, she's only seventeen years old. Try relaxing a bit.

I'm sorry Violetta, Scruffy has some pretty strong views concerning Alizee and can be overprotective sometimes. I know he is the administrator of this website but still.
Scruffy is not an admin of the site. MA and Fall are the admins.

I don't think there is a language barrier with that last post. I don't think anybody should use their age or their lack of understanding of a language as an excuse to write anything they want about anybody and expect everybody to let it go.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

In her short time here, she's insulted Clever Cowboy, she's insulted Alizee and now she's insulted me. Let's see if she plays the language card again.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:13 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Before this exchange goes any further - if anybody has any further arguments to make, take them to PMs or leave it be.
No more bickering on this or any other thread.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:04 PM

autumn.leaves is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Before this exchange goes any further - if anybody has any further arguments to make, take them to PMs or leave it be.
Because of Scruffy's activity it is difficult to ignore him. Sorry about that.

I don't know what my friend eru777 mean, but he was right when he said that no one forces you to take my words to your hearts! Now I'm say all.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 11-28-2018 at 01:10 PM..
Old 11-28-2018, 02:49 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
I agree Fall, it's silly to start fighting like children here. I like to browse forums to relax, not to bicker with people. It's kind of funny how things transpired though, in all fairness. Let's just have fun ^^ (and no flame wars)
Old 11-28-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn.leaves View Post
Because of Scruffy's activity it is difficult to ignore him. Sorry about that.

I don't know what my friend eru777 mean, but he was right when he said that no one forces you to take my words to your hearts! Now I'm say all.
Because of my activity?

I'm not going to put up with any last minute jabs.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:12 PM

autumn.leaves is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
I agree Fall, it's silly to start fighting like children here. I like to browse forums to relax, not to bicker with people. It's kind of funny how things transpired though, in all fairness. Let's just have fun ^^ (and no flame wars)
I'm sorry about that, but in these themes Hakuna Matata is not for me. If you want to relax, you can chat with me about something else. I think my best choose is a walk outdoors (nature trip). We will scatter red leaves and have fun
Old 11-28-2018, 11:36 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

What was this topic about?
Old 11-29-2018, 09:13 AM

As I had mentioned earlier in the thread, I had left a list of some A&G shirts I wanted to order from the studio for our members and I had also left a couple of pictures I wanted to get autographed, along with a self addressed envelope for them. I think I would have received them by now but nothing. I didn't really expect to hear back from them about the shirts and I didn't expect to get the pictures back either, mainly because I think MF instilled in her a policy of how to treat her fans. To communicate with me about the shirts., would have left an avenue of communication between us that I think she doesn't want fans to have. It's also very possible that they have a lot of students and they might not have had enough shirts available for outside parties.

As far as the autographed pictures, again maybe sending them to me would've left that level of communication between us she was looking to avoid.

It's also possible that though I had included a self addressed envelope, if she had brought them to the post office, they might have said a customs form needs to be filled out and though she might have been willing to drop them off at the post office, if that's all it required, filling out a customs form might have been more than she was willing to do and I wouldn't blame her for that. I'm sure she has her hands full with the school.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-29-2018 at 09:20 AM..
Old 11-29-2018, 09:40 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As I had mentioned earlier in the thread, I had left a list of some A&G shirts I wanted to order from the studio for our members and I had also left a couple of pictures I wanted to get autographed, along with a self addressed envelope for them.
I knew about the shirts because I ordered one, but I was not aware that you left a few photos. What was special about the photos that you had to leave them and could not be signed while you were there? Was Gregoire to sign them or somebody else not present?

A few other possibilities about the photos - maybe the postage was not sufficient, they were lost or damaged by the mail system, or... they are sitting under a mound of papers at the studio and forgotten.