Old 06-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Gordon

hopeithappensagain
Old 06-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Count me in! I am really looking forward to Alizee's new album since she is returning to her roots. So a definite yes!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Maybe at FNAC? Are they always held at record stores? I don't follow other artists the way I follow Alizee, so I have no idea if they have them at other locations. Maybe a large department store that sells cds?

As far as being surpirsed. I expected a fly or two in the ointment along the way, but I never dreamt that VMS would close. That's a big setback. I had just found out today that the same gentleman who contacted us for the last autograph session is still working for them, but apparently not the store in Paris. If him and they were still there, we'd already would have a foot in the door.
Well that's a shame. Since I don't have an autograph CD of her I would really like one. I really, really hope that I can have an autographed CD since I have been visiting this site when Brian founded it back in June 2006 and joined in the summer of 2007.

Last edited by Ali; 06-21-2012 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-21-2012, 11:41 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this was brought up. I have not read through all the comments or maybe this should be started as a new thread? If we get the opportunity for this to happen again should we put together another letter of thanks to Alizée not only for the CD's but on how her music has impacted us and as well on the letter put all our signatures like we did for the last previous signing. Anybody think this is a good idea?

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 06-22-2012 at 01:35 AM..
Old 06-22-2012, 12:42 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
...and joined in the summer of 2007.
Then stop living in the past. Zidane is history. You need to get a sig with Ribéry on it.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
I don't know if this was brought up. I have not read through all the comments or maybe this should be started as a new thread? If we get the opportunity for this to happen again should we put together another letter of thanks to Alizée not only for the CD's but on how her music has impacted us and as well on the letter put all our signatures like we did for the last previous signing. Anybody think this is a good idea?
That's certainly not a bad idea. Maybe even including a map that shows where all the "potential" recipients live. It should have it's own thread because there will be plenty enough to discuss in this thread.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:58 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That's certainly not a bad idea. Maybe even including a map that shows where all the "potential" recipients live. It should have it's own thread because there will be plenty enough to discuss in this thread.
wuuuu... that would be cool

Old 06-22-2012, 06:13 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy,
I was lucky to have a friend let me use his computer to visit this forum for a few
minutes and saw this post.

If someone is going to the signing, please email me. I will send the money for an autographed CD.
Thanks to everyone.

Stephen
Old 06-22-2012, 08:14 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Scruffy,
I was lucky to have a friend let me use his computer to visit this forum for a few
minutes and saw this post.

If someone is going to the signing, please email me. I will send the money for an autographed CD.
Thanks to everyone.

Stephen
If this pipe dream happens, you will definitely be included Stephen. This is a perfect example of why I wanted to put a cap at about the 75 mark until mid august in case some loyal long time members don't hear about this right away.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:19 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Scruffy,
Thanks to everyone.

Stephen
Hey, C-4!
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
Yes. Loup is as right as rain. It's good to say thank you. Still have files, templates, etc. from last one, if someone wants.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:44 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't mind a signed copy of the new cd as well, if this is happening.
If not, I wish Scruffy good luck going to Paris and that everything works out for ya.

<3
Closed Thread