Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 11:31 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I would agree with that, but only for people who commit suicide.
When you go and plan how to kill innocent people in cold blood surely you can not blame only society, something must not be totally right in your head. It does not matter what society does to you, if you are depressed, or if you feel anger. If you decide to set a plan to kill innocent random people, surely there is something wrong with you, mentally.
It is more common than you think. Also, anger and depression are two sides of the same coin. I'd wager that he didn't ONLY think about killing others, and that there's a chance he thought about killing himself at some point as well. You would be surprised how many people think about doing these things but never will. I even remember reading something from Henry Rollins about how he thought about blowing up the school back when he was a child. Even so, I still don't consider him crazy because I've been in similar situations and I understand the psychology behind it. I believe that it stems primarily from a sense of powerlessness that one feels and the desperate attempt at regaining control, but if you want to label it as a mental disorder, so be it. If you've never been there, there's nothing I can say that would make you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I see you've found my online dating profile.
You're one of the few people who can make me smile even when I'm feeling down. You know I love you, right?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 07-22-2012, 11:54 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
It is more common than you think. Also, anger and depression are two sides of the same coin. I'd wager that he didn't ONLY think about killing others, and that there's a chance he thought about killing himself at some point as well. You would be surprised how many people think about doing these things but never will. I even remember reading something from Henry Rollins about how he thought about blowing up the school back when he was a child. Even so, I still don't consider him crazy because I've been in similar situations and I understand the psychology behind it. I believe that it stems primarily from a sense of powerlessness that one feels and the desperate attempt at regaining control, but if you want to label it as a mental disorder, so be it. If you've never been there, there's nothing I can say that would make you understand.
i know what you mean! not all of our thoughts are conscious choices we purposely think. a lot are based off our emotions. negativity breeds negativity, so a negative event in one's life will of course cause one to think negative thoughts. like fighting fire with fire. but! it works the opposite way too. positive thoughts breed positive actions. if people would just work harder to care about each other, then nobody would be left behind feeling alone or whatever negativity and hopefully not do these things. but even if everyone holds hands and sings koombaya (sp?) there will still always be people that will have evil intentions. that is unavoidable.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
nooooooooo back on the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so, jalen, you live most closely to here, could you tell us how your community is affected? or something somewhat related to this? like even a favorite batman villain discussion or something
I think Helix lives closer.

I live far enough away to where nobody here would bother going to a theater that far away when we have so many closer ones, but folks 'rown here are still pretty upset about it.

A lot of "Oh did you hear?" "NO I FUCKING DIDN'T I'VE BEEN IN MY CLOSET ALL WEEK", and just a whole lotta "What if" conversations. At least that what I've seen in my neck of the woods.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:26 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well, for starters, you don't have a clue who I am, where I've been, and of course there is nothing that I need to understand from you. You can give me that psychology crap, I don't even going to reply anymore cause this is not going to be a medical debate between you and me.
If I said that imo this boy has a mental problem, it is because mental patients often have suicidal or killing impulses, and the only way to stop that is with the right attention. With the right attention I mean the right medical treatment. When I say this boy is crazy I am not blaming him nor saying he is evil , being crazy means you have a chemichal disorder in your brain where you are not able to tell the difference between rational or irrational acts, between ideas and facts, between acts and consequences... I wont go further on this because my little knowleadge of english and how to use it properly talking about these things...

You don´t kill yourself or go killing your neighbours just because you "feel powerless", you do those things cause the situation beats the minimal balance in your brain. You say this is not a case of mental disorder, maybe you can cure him with nice talks and calm walks through the park, I am telling you cases like this will always need medical treatment.

That´s all I wanted to say about your words and I will leave it there unless you keep making ridiculous assumptions about where I've been or not been without knowing me.

(I've read this post again and I sound a bit like a doberman or something like that... nothing personal, Rictor...)

Last edited by SpanishFan; 07-22-2012 at 06:49 PM..
Old 07-22-2012, 06:58 PM
A Contre Courant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfan View Post
well, for starters, you don't have a clue who i am, where i've been, and of course there is nothing that i need to understand from you. You can give me that psychology crap, i don't even going to reply anymore cause this is not going to be a medical debate between you and me.
If i said that imo this boy has a mental problem, it is because mental patients often have suicidal or killing impulses, and the only way to stop that is with the right attention. With the right attention i mean the right medical treatment. When i say this boy is crazy i am not blaming him nor saying he is evil , being crazy means you have a chemichal disorder in your brain where you are not able to tell the difference between rational or irrational acts, between ideas and facts, between acts and consequences... I wont go further on this because my little knowleadge of english and how to use it properly talking about these things...

You don´t kill yourself or go killing your neighbours just because you "feel powerless", you do those things cause the situation beats the minimal balance in your brain. You say this is not a case of mental disorder, maybe you can cure him with nice talks and calm walks through the park, i am telling you cases like this will always need medical treatment.

That´s all i wanted to say about your words and i will leave it there unless you keep making ridiculous assumptions about where i've been or not been without knowing me
Oh, by all means, elaborate on "who you are" and "what you've been through." Let's compare stories. Since you're now a self-proclaimed expert in the medical field, I'd love to know what you think is medically wrong with him.

Have you ever considered that these kinds of people KNOW the difference between good and evil and simply CHOOSE to ignore them?

Edit:

Quote:
(I've read this post again and I sound a bit like a doberman or something like that... nothing personal, Rictor...)
Every once in a while I get personal attacks anyway. It's always from someone who disagrees with something I say since they don't understand. Instead of attacking the issue, they attack the person behind it.

Everything you hate about your life, everything that you disagree with, just hang it on me. I can take it. Just use me as a punching bag. I'm used to it. Hit me with everything you've got.

Last edited by Rictor; 07-22-2012 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-22-2012, 07:17 PM
For me... formidable

Quote:
Oh, by all means, elaborate on "who you are" and "what you've been through." Let's compare stories. Since you're now a self-proclaimed expert in the medical field, I'd love to know what you think is medically wrong with him.
You don't pay attention:
- I did not proclame myself anything
- I said this was not going to be a debate between you and me.

And there is nothing wrong with him. Of course not. I could not find a single thing that could make me think such thing. Not a single one. Honestly.

Quote:
Every once in a while I get personal attacks anyway
Really? No way.

Quote:
Everything you hate about your life, everything that you disagree with, just hang it on me. I can take it. Just use me as a punching bag. I'm used to it. Hit me with everything you've got.

This surely is one of the weirdest things I've ever read in this forum.
Congratulations, sir
Old 07-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Yes, people are starting to get personal... it's working

Old 07-22-2012, 07:59 PM
A Contre Courant...

Quote:

This surely is one of the weirdest things I've ever read in this forum.

You ain't seen nothing yet

Old 07-22-2012, 09:31 PM
For me... formidable

Great, people posting gifs and jpgs now... It's not working

Quote:
You ain't seen nothing yet
I could not agree more, I ain't seen nothing, but it does not surprise me...

Quote:

Great choice, you must find it very funny...

No footage from this weirdo? The killer, I mean.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 07-22-2012 at 09:46 PM..
Old 07-22-2012, 09:33 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
It's a shame it takes something like this to get peoples attention because small shootings happen in the area almost every day, although under different circumstances.
But never in this magnitude in a day.

I can understand what HelixSix is coming from though. I grew up in Aurora and lived there for 22 years. I recall in a article I read a few years back Aurora was ranked tenth place for crime in the U.S. The police petrol that area like crazy there is always gang fights going on or some high school punk starting crap at the Aurora mall like every week which is right across from that theater or some shooting. I have always had this inside joke with me and my friends in regards on how bad it is to live in Aurora which was "Aurora is the Compton of Colorado" I would also say "Straight out of Aurora" for any of you familiar with The N.W.A know what I mean. Its false on how the media keeps saying "The nice little suburb in Aurora" Aurora is FARRR!! from being nice! I remember when the Century 16 theater first opened up, and going to see films there. Its extremely saddening, I went to the midnight showing to go see Batman but luckily I went to the one downtown it is crazy to think about because as I was watching the movie a massacre was going on at a different theater at the same time. My mom is a nurse at the university Hospital where James Holmes studied at, it was stated to me some of the medical staff at the hospital that night were told to stay instead of clocking out because no one was sure how many of the victims got shot or if any of them We're going to be sent to that hospital. This is all so very tragic.

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 07-23-2012 at 01:02 AM..
Closed Thread