Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
i feel really bad for Scruffy and everyone else. People come from across the oceans and buy 80 cd's. And they basicaly have to beg Zee to find half hour and sign them. That's like 8000 euro. Ordinary people have to work months to make such money. I admire what strong faith some of you have
Well you've got to remember that it doesn't take a half hour to sign 80 CD's. if I remember correctly, last time it took an hour-plus to sign just 60 CD's, and that was even before the autograph session. Since Alizée can do whatever she feels like, she indeed got to the regular signing session some 10minutes late according to my estimates. And so after some 2hours-plus of signing for the regular autograph session...I doubt she'd want to spend another 1.5hours signing 80 CD's. i don't blame her at all for saying she was too tired since she'd be there until some 9 or 10 o'clock signing away

Also remember that, although its just how this stuff works, Scruffy was only able to get the session finalized just 3 days before the event. So no one can really be blamed in this situation. Some things just don't work out as planned and have to be modified.

Really cool that they would ship the CDs for free though!!!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I got my glasses !
I think he may mean Stereograms, where you have to cross your eyes

Last edited by User22; 03-29-2013 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-29-2013, 09:20 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone! Yes! I finally saw her! For those who haven't seen her: She looks exactly the same in pictures and videos - drop-dead gorgeous! She sounded the same as well. The only difference that I noticed was she looked smaller/thinner in person.

There were a lot of people at the event. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to turn away some fans. It didn't finish until almost over half-an-hour after fnac closed its doors. It took more than 3 1/2 hours. So, I wouldn't blame Alizee if she said she was too tired already. Plus, the fnac people really wanted to shut down the store, (they closed at 8:00 pm). And, unlike the last signing session, Alizee had no prior knowledge of our request. She actually showed up/ started the session at 5:00.

We met a alot of people there; members from Alizee forum, Alizee France, normal fans as well as us of course. Alizee France members were the first ones on the line. They were the biggest group too. We personally met Cynthia after the event. They were all nice and even invited us to join them for dinner. Unfortunately, we weren't able to join them since we started our day really early and we're all tired already. The Alizee forum members joined them though.

I also recognized Stefany on the line. I'm not really sure if she's a member of any forum but, she shares a lot of pictures and videos as well on a regular basis.

Both the Sony and fnac reps seemed to be very happy with the turn-out. She's going to have another session next week. Let's hope the turn-out is just as good, if not better than this one. If she has a couple more crowd like this one, then we might see a concert in the near future.

I was able to take some photos and a few short videos. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my computer, only my iPad. And it was already too late before I realized I couldn't connect my camera to my iPad.

Despite a rough couple of days in Paris (I got lost a couple of time trying to find my hotel, my rental car and a place to park), after the event, I'd say: It's all worth it! I would have done the same thing all over again.

PS: I'm now officially a member of the lucky b@$tard list, no matter how low I may be on that list!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Not this time. My phone has dual cameras and can take true 3D photos. You have to have a way to view .mpo files (Nintendo 3Ds for example) But since not many people have a way to view them that way, swagboy is going to make stereograms from the files, to be viewable by crossing your eyes.

If anyone is interested in the original files let me know. Imageshack won't let me upload them there but I could email them or perhaps swagboy could make a download of them. Of anyone has a Nintendo 3Ds I can explain how to view them using that. Also, all the existing stereograms could be made to work on the 3Ds but I don't know that there is a demand for that.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:48 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Being one of the newest members here, I've been quietly reading all the posts I can muster, and I must say, it feels weird to be listening to Alizée's new CD (which I received today- after Amazon screwed up my order the first time!) while reading this incredible adventure that Scruffy and others are having in France! Looks like everyone had a great time, even though Alizée could not get all those CD's autographed. Thanks to everyone who posted, so that the rest of us could enjoy it vicariously!
Old 03-30-2013, 12:08 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

WOW Scruff it sounds like you have had quite a fun journey. Thank you so much Scruff for doing this for all of us.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:47 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

That's ok with me, as I can make it available for red/cyan glasses with Photoshop !

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Not this time. My phone has dual cameras and can take true 3D photos. You have to have a way to view .mpo files (Nintendo 3Ds for example) But since not many people have a way to view them that way, swagboy is going to make stereograms from the files, to be viewable by crossing your eyes.

If anyone is interested in the original files let me know. Imageshack won't let me upload them there but I could email them or perhaps swagboy could make a download of them. Of anyone has a Nintendo 3Ds I can explain how to view them using that. Also, all the existing stereograms could be made to work on the 3Ds but I don't know that there is a demand for that.
Yes, I'm interested in having the right and left images on a file...

Last edited by Bigdan; 03-30-2013 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-30-2013, 09:27 AM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

If Scruffy can't get the CD's signed or for some reason(?) can't return them to the store, and get stuck with 80 CD's. Everyone how wanted to be on the list should take their responsibility and buy them of him anyway.

I wish you the best of luck on finishing your task.

<3
Old 03-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
If Scruffy can't get the CD's signed or for some reason(?) can't return them to the store, and get stuck with 80 CD's. Everyone how wanted to be on the list should take their responsibility and buy them of him anyway.

I wish you the best of luck on finishing your task.
I will buy multiple CDs from Scruffy, if needed. Btw, we can already say that those cds were in 1km radious of Alizée, that is enough
Old 03-30-2013, 10:51 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

You had to ask? There is no way I would ever leave Scruffydog holding the bag on this one or anyone else that put themselves out like this for the members on this board.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
You had to ask? There is no way I would ever leave Scruffydog holding the bag on this one or anyone else that put themselves out like this for the members on this board.

Maybe Scruffy (and other Alizée fans, who will be nearby) should sign them?! Leaving those cds unsigned would be a sin...

Actually, I find this alternate scenario of Alizée fans signing Alizée CDs for other Alizée fans quite lovely. I mean, if Alizée herself is too tired ...