Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-07-2021, 11:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Good but somewhat disappointing articles.

Thanks for posting!
Old 12-08-2021, 06:25 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Thank you for bringing these to our attention.

So, Alizee is happy with her life as-is and would rather stay close to home to be with her family than to put out a new album and live out of suitcases promoting it. Who can blame her? We should be happy that Alizee found peace in her life in her 30's after a rather turbulent 20's. Even though I have a tinge of disappointment that our hope of a new album would probably not come true, her decision is not a surprise.
Old 12-08-2021, 06:43 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow Alizée Magicmaman Live Confessions of Parents 2021 December 6

https://youtu.be/gQhchGexW3Y

Old 12-09-2021, 11:16 AM

https://www.public.fr/News/Alizee-a-...maison-1693514

https://www.purepeople.com/article/a...orse_a467038/1
Old 12-14-2021, 02:13 PM

Post Alizée: her exclusive confidences on her daughters, her family life and her projects

Alizée: her exclusive confidences on her daughters, her family life and her projects

https://www.magicmaman.com/alizee-se...ts,3689338.asp

Alizée: her exclusive confidences on her daughters, her family life and her projects

By Marine Chassang Filipe

Published on 12/09/2021 12:27 PM

https://cache.magicmaman.com/data/ph...izee-maggy.jpg

Alizée and Maggy
Photo by Johann Jacotey

More than 20 years ago, the singer Alizée made us dance to Moi... Lolita. Today, it is her who dances in Corsica with her husband Grégoire and her daughters Annily and Maggy. Currently on the cover of Magicmaman, she confided in her family, her dance school and her other projects!

Summary
How is life as a young mother?
What mom are you?
How is Maggy?
How is the blended family life going?
What do you think is the most difficult in motherhood?
Do you miss the song?
How would you like your daughters to walk (and dance) in your artistic footsteps?
Would you like to have another child?
How was your dance school born?
What is your definition of a Magicmom?

How is life as a young mother?

Alright, lots of things to deal with with the girls! Even though Maggy is now 2 years old, it hasn’t been that easy to get back into diapers. I had obviously forgotten what it was, to get up at night for example. I remembered how it was with Annily as I went along, and it all came back naturally. With a baby and a teenager at home, that’s for sure, it’s the big gap. On the one hand, we have the infant who asks for energy, who goes through so many stages in a short time and on the other, the big one who also discovers new things, begins to want to emancipate herself. There were some complicated nights, between Maggy’s reflux, her teeth, and the big one to pick up after a night out (laughs). Fortunately, Grégoire helps me a lot. Fatigue, worries are different, but it is only happiness. I also had a much better experience with the pregnancy and childbirth for Maggy. I gained less weight and stayed active until the end.

What mom are you?

I establish a relationship of trust, especially with Annily. Since she was little, I haven’t forbidden her much, because I assume that the forbidden attracts. And it works pretty well from what I hear, Ajaccio is a small town where everything is known quickly. I think I’m right to go into this mode of communication and I’ll do the same with Maggy, although they are already very different in character.

How is Maggy?

She is a little mischievous with a lot of energy! She walked at 10 and a half months and already speaks well. She is the opposite of her sister, who was calm and collected. I am much more careful with Maggy, who is on the move all the time. She is in awe of her sister. They are very accomplices, even if at 16 and 2 years old, they bicker anyway! It reassures me because I tell myself that they have a real relationship as sisters, despite their age difference. They also share the same passion for dogs.

How is the blended family life going?

Grégoire was able to keep his place as step-dad while managing to win. Having moved to a new place all 3 helped us. Annily and Grégoire have little difference in age, they get along well. There was a lot of admiration at the beginning: he was the dancer who had won Dancing with the Stars for his mother. Grégoire knew my daughter when she was 7 or 8 years old. Today, it does him something to see her make herself beautiful to go out when he is only her step-dad! It prepares the possessive father he’s with Maggy for in 15 years (laughs). Annily also often leaves to see her dad (Editor’s note: the musician Jérémy Châtelain).

What do you think is the most difficult in motherhood?

If I entrust Maggy to my mother, for example, I feel guilty about taking time for myself instead of spending it with her. I put others before me, that’s something I am often criticized for, but that’s what makes me happy. I don’t know if I will be able to change. With Grégoire, we still manage to enjoy romantic moments because we can easily have Maggy looked after by my parents who live in Ajaccio. We appreciate more and more these moments together.

Do you miss the song?

No, because I love the life I lead today, I love going to work in the dance studio with my husband, finding my home, watching my daughters grow up. Before, I was always in the suitcases and the uncertainty: I released an album, had to do my self-promotion without knowing if it was going to work well. Today I’m calm and happy, I’m not saying I’ll never sing again, but that’s not planned at the moment. The only time I sing is in the car to make Maggy’s nausea go away!

How would you like your daughters to walk (and dance) in your artistic footsteps?

Annily quit dancing, galas, costumes, it wasn’t her thing. She wants to go to a fashion and design school in London. Maggy, we’ll have to find an activity for her to burn off (laughs). I already show her a few dance steps at home. Singing is a complicated profession, you have to really like it. With dance, we can do more things: dance in companies, for TV shows, teach, etc. Of course, but they will do what they love.

Would you like to have another child?

Yes of course. With Grégoire, we say to ourselves that if we don’t have a third child, Maggy will perhaps have the life of an only child, because in a year, Annily is going to live in London for her studies. We’ll see!

How was your dance school born?

We had wanted it for a long time with Grégoire, but we are not the type to predict things. In the summer of 2017, on the beach, we said “Come on, let’s get started”. We found a place, did some renovations and we opened the Lyonnet dance studio in October. We quickly opened a second room so that I could also give lessons to girls aged 4-11. Grégoire, for his part, trains dancers, children and adults, to compete. We have fun doing shows at the DALS, on our scale. We try to make children dream and make parents proud. It’s a lot of work, preparation, logistics, etc., but we found our rhythm. We distribute the tasks well according to our schedule.

What is your definition of a Magicmom?

She’s a good mom in her sneakers, who doesn’t take the trouble to educate her children. Of course, being a mom is the most difficult job in the world, but it’s all about happiness! I know people who struggle to become parents, life is poorly made... Pregnant, I even felt guilty for having this chance to carry life. We must take advantage of it, especially after these last two years!

Last edited by Alizée-Nederland; 12-14-2021 at 04:59 PM..
Old 12-14-2021, 03:45 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Arrow

There seems to be one bad word in the translation because of the machine translation [?]...

Of course, I'm not going to say that word here...

Alizée 💜
Old 12-14-2021, 05:00 PM

Thanks you pointing out, I've improved the machine translation.
Old 12-17-2021, 06:59 PM

https://www.mariefrance.fr/actualite...re-580194.html
Old 12-18-2021, 11:38 AM

https://www.public.fr/News/Au-colleg...t-imme-1694483
Old 12-21-2021, 04:15 PM

"Nostalgia guaranteed. “Hit Machine”, M6’s cult musical show will soon be back on television. After the 20 years anniversary of Star Academy on TF1, it is M6’s turn to revive its cult musical show of the 2000s. The channel recently recorded a concert entitled Generation Hit Machine, which will soon be broadcast on W9. The recording took place at the Dôme de Paris, in the company of Charly Nestor and Jean-Marc Lubin, alias Charly and Lulu, the main presenters of the show between 1995 and 2008. Inspired by the British program Top of the Pops, the Hit Machine was born in 1994 thanks to singer Ophélie Winter and Yves Noël.

Many artists who have appeared on the show have made their comeback in the limelight. Among the guests, the group L5. The quintet, composed of Alexandra Canto, Marjorie Parascandola, Coralie Gelle, Claire L and Louisy Joseph, had not performed together since 2006 and has reformed for the occasion. During the 2000s, Les L5 won the Popstar tele-hook and sold over two million albums. The singers performed “All the Women in Your Life”, their most famous song. For the occasion, many artists who had the opportunity to perform on the show responded to Charly and Lulu’s invitation. Larusso, Nolwenn Leroy, Garou, Michael Jones, Angunn, Natasha St Pier, Willy Denzey and Soprano already responded to the invitation. No release date has been announced at this time."

Tags
alizee, articles, magazine, random, web