Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-25-2011, 11:58 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Will Alizee want her kid(s) to follow in her footsteps?

I'm curious about whether Alizee would want her daughter to follow in her footsteps. There are two reasons I refer to her daughter as her daughter and not by name. Firstly I've found over the years that parents are overly protective with their first born and less so with children born later so it's possible that she might not want her first born to pursue a career in the entertainment industry, but might be more willing if she has another daughter or a son for that matter later on.

The second reason is out of respect for Alizee we try to keep her family out of public discussion. So this is not a thread to discuss what her children might want, for all we know they might want nothing to do with show business. This is strictly a thread to discuss what Alizee might want and I respectfuly ask members to keep it along those lines.

So do you think Alizee would choose to have her children start dancing at an early age. I would think so. It can be an important part of a person's social life. What about singing lessons. Alizee probably wished she had taken singing lessons at an earlier age but things worked out quite nicely for her the way they were. Maybe she'd be inclined to encourage a child of hers to learn to play an instument or try and write some music.

But what would happen if something similar happened to them as what happened to her?
What if a very talented/famous artist came up to Alizee and said we want to make your child a star. What if they say she will have to drop out of high school at the age of 15 to do so? If she doesn't agree to this it might be the chance of a lifetime lost. Maybe she might agree to it but might be adamant that a tutor be with her at all times, making sure she gets as good an education as you can under the circumstances.

What if those artists that wanted to take her child away said that she will be wearing some controversial outfits and singing some controversial lyrics? I think Alizee wouldn't want that. I remember Alizee saying in one of her early interviews that a lot of people early on called her Lolita, thinking it was her name. I don't think she'd want a child of her refered to in that way.

I'm sure Mylene Farmer wouldn't have a problem with something like that, as I think was somewhat demonstrated with her neice, but we all know Alizee is cut from a different cloth so how do you think Alizee would handle something similar that might happen to a child of hers?
Old 04-25-2011, 05:27 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I just hope all Alizée's dreams come true and that she and her daughter will swim with dolphins together one day too.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FL99sM-pQ_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-25-2011, 05:40 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

word on the street is she said if her daughter wanted to do singing she would support her.
/thread
Old 04-25-2011, 07:20 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

I think if she wants to sing, Alizee would gladly support it. One of these speculative threads, which I guess is fun, but doesn't really interest me all that much. Plus, we've got a long ways before there's a Moi Lolita 2. Haha. Whatever will happen, will happen. I like to enjoy what's here and not worry about what's to come. Hopefully it's good, though. That being anything in general, not just Alizee. I mean, heck... the end of the world is suppose to be upon us next year. Betta' get ready!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

idk about Alizee but a lot of celebs often say in interviews they don't want their kids going into the business

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-26-2011, 01:22 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Who knows, really?
Annily might grow up with 2 left feet and sing like a Walrus for all we know?
A lot of 'showbiz' kids do follow in their parents footsteps. They are brought up in that atmosphere.
Much too early to tell methinks.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
word on the street is she said if her daughter wanted to do singing she would support her.
If I remember right this is correct... but it's been awhile since I've read up on former lolita..

---------------------------------------------------

Old 04-28-2011, 11:27 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
If I remember right this is correct...
It is! Lili was asked about it before, and she did say she would support her. But, if I remember correctly, Lili also said that her daughter isnt the best singer, but is really good at golf.