Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-12-2010, 07:37 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

- When on TV you see this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvAKSwgjt6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvAKSwgjt6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

...you think of this

Old 12-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

----------

Last edited by DrSmith; 12-15-2011 at 12:30 AM..
Old 12-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

You know your an Alizée fan when,,,,,you have collected music for years and years, have over 650 cds in your music collection, but you just found out a little over 6 mos ago about someone named Alizée ????? And then one day you wake up and realize the next Ebay order on the way will officially place this Alizée as the number one artist by material in your music collection which is decades old!?!?!?!?! Placing Madonna firmly in the #2 position, Pink Floyd in the #3 position, Ozzy coming in at #4, and who could forget Led Zeppelin who now rests at #5!?!?!?!? And then it dawns on you that all you want to listen to is Alizée, and you had never even knew who she was this time last year!!!!! Alizée by far is the most amazing performer I have ever seen!!!! Alizée para siempre!!!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 08:05 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
You know your an Alizée fan when,,,,,you have collected music for years and years, have over 650 cds in your music collection, but you just found out a little over 6 mos ago about someone named Alizée ????? And then one day you wake up and realize the next Ebay order on the way will officially place this Alizée as the number one artist by material in your music collection which is decades old!?!?!?!?! Placing Madonna firmly in the #2 position, Pink Floyd in the #3 position, Ozzy coming in at #4, and who could forget Led Zeppelin who now rests at #5!?!?!?!? And then it dawns on you that all you want to listen to is Alizée, and you had never even knew who she was this time last year!!!!! Alizée by far is the most amazing performer I have ever seen!!!! Alizée para siempre!!!!!
I see how you feel. Same here. My other collections are just collecting dust.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
Man that is just straight up amazing...I know how you feel about your music and man....that alot of CDs

You know your an Alizee fan when your grades start slipping because you are constantly watching Alizee videos every day and are constantly expanding your collection
Old 12-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

When Alizée actually influences your appearance! I used to wear a bunch of, to quote Jalen, "eye schmear", and it just looked.. euuurgghhh. But then after becoming an Alizée fan, I took some inspiration from her - less makeup is much, much better. I now wear a minimum amount (I'm down to like one coat of mascara these days, same as her in her "younger years") and it looks a lot better. Thanks, Alizée. <3333

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-13-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
When Alizée actually influences your appearance! I used to wear a bunch of, to quote Jalen, "eye schmear", and it just looked.. euuurgghhh. But then after becoming an Alizée fan, I took some inspiration from her - less makeup is much, much better. I now wear a minimum amount (I'm down to like one coat of mascara these days, same as her in her "younger years") and it looks a lot better. Thanks, Alizée. <3333
That is good, I know Jalen will like it Jk'n haha.

But no matter what, Alizee will always look good with makeup or no makeup
Old 12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

when you contemplate going to french club.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
when you contemplate going to french club.
I'll send you a flier my good friend
Old 12-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

When ur boss reccomends that you do NOT get a cell phone that is fully internet capable because he knows that if I could get Youtube on my phone at work I would watch Alizée videos all day and not a drop of paint would make it from the pail on to the wall. LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by RobandSandy; 12-13-2010 at 08:12 PM..