Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 02-05-2009, 06:32 PM

patyl is on a distinguished road

At Eventful so far she has 253 demands worldwide which means nothing compare to other performers

So, c'mon guys if she can go to Mexico she can come to America as well

Let's demand her and let's drive crazy to the Eventful's guys and the Record Label

http://eventful.com/performers/aliz%...01-000064520-0
Old 02-05-2009, 07:14 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Easy, just use this link and type 10001

<OBJECT type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=275 width=300 data=http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/split.swf allowNetworking="internal" allowScriptAccess="never"></OBJECT>

Done! Sent.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:43 PM

whitey® is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Its odd how everyone is voting for preferably the place where THEY live. Instead of thinking reasonable and choosing a place that's close to where they live and is preferably more fitting for Alizée.

I say anyone in South California should just go for LA, and anyone around the NY region just go for straight NY metro.
How about Quebec its damn close to NY less than a day if you go 220 Kph+ But She's gonna need a bike to do that...But yeah Quebec is great place for her to sing cause you know people here can speak french.

The second angel poured his bowl into the sea,and it became like the blood of a dead man.
-APOCALYPSE
Old 02-05-2009, 07:51 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey® View Post
How about Quebec its damn close to NY less than a day if you go 220 Kph+ But She's gonna need a bike to do that...But yeah Quebec is great place for her to sing cause you know people here can speak french.
boo, Quebec . Toronto is closer, about 8 hours by car, and about 6 days 12 hours walking, but hey, "Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths. " .
And Toronto is even better for her to sing because of the great job Disque has done
Old 02-05-2009, 09:12 PM

whitey® is on a distinguished road

we got the bell center But Toronto isn't far to drive for an Alizée concert and vice versa. We should get together if she does come but I'll warn you I'm an awkward person when I'm with someone I don't know very well.

The second angel poured his bowl into the sea,and it became like the blood of a dead man.
-APOCALYPSE
Old 02-05-2009, 09:55 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey® View Post
we got the bell center But Toronto isn't far to drive for an Alizée concert and vice versa. We should get together if she does come but I'll warn you I'm an awkward person when I'm with someone I don't know very well.
There are some acceptable venues here in Toronto for a concert. and I don't want to go so far (so don't think I'm saying this 100% seriously , just some thoughts).
And about getting together, we don't necessary have to get together only if she comes, there are like 3 or 4 alizee fans just here in Toronto. So LTTO is a good idea...
Old 02-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
There are some acceptable venues here in Toronto for a concert. and I don't want to go so far (so don't think I'm saying this 100% seriously , just some thoughts).
And about getting together, we don't necessary have to get together only if she comes, there are like 3 or 4 alizee fans just here in Toronto. So LTTO is a good idea...
I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to the Grand Rex show next month--it depends on a lot of factors, not the least of which is whether or not there's going to be a Grand Rex show to go to--but if I do wind up going, I'll organize a meet-up for Toronto fans before I leave. Maybe we can all sign a Canadian flag or something, I dunno, and I'll try to get it up onto the stage...

There's actually an Alizé restaurant just north of where I used to work at Yonge & Eglington. Might be neat for us to check it out.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:17 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to the Grand Rex show next month--it depends on a lot of factors, not the least of which is whether or not there's going to be a Grand Rex show to go to--but if I do wind up going, I'll organize a meet-up for Toronto fans before I leave. Maybe we can all sign a Canadian flag or something, I dunno, and I'll try to get it up onto the stage...

There's actually an Alizé restaurant just north of where I used to work at Yonge & Eglington. Might be neat for us to check it out.
Nice Ruro, I didn't know you had plans for the Grand Rex Concert (you are not sure though) . Well, if you do go, let us know (I mean Toronto residents) ! That thing with the flag is a good idea
And that restaurant is actually near Espire's house :
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1929
Old 02-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Nice Ruro, I didn't know you had plans for the Grand Rex Concert (you are not sure though) .
Heh, I wouldn't call it a "plan" just yet. I've successfully booked the time off, which was the first hurdle, and I put in crazy amounts of overtime last month to get the money saved, but there's still a few stars which need to align before I can say yes, I'm definitely going. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Quote:
Well, if you do go, let us know (I mean Toronto residents) ! That thing with the flag is a good idea
And that restaurant is actually near Espire's house :
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1929
Oh neat, I hadn't seen that before! Huh, I worked just two blocks from there for over two years, up until the beginning of last July. Small world!
Old 04-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Merci Alizée

Opened the account for New Delhi. Only 1 demand from there till now. I'm not much hopeful about it, only thing that I want to know that how many people demand from here in India.