Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 05:42 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Euphoria, it isn't stalking when you never bother or go anywhere near the individual their family or friends. Stalking is mailing her letters, calling her home, showing up at every event she has, trying to hook up with her friends and family to get near her, hanging out at the same places she goes, watching her home and so on.

We're fans not stalkers.

If I ever make it to Corsica I'd love to spend time with her father so he could give me some tips on being a better photographer, since I don't have one thing in common with his daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
On topic, she's looking really great lately. She has amazing skin, I wish I knew what skincare and makeup she used.
I say her diet has more to do with her skin condition than any make up product. Plus heredity from her mothers side also has a lot to do with her complexion. Her mom at 50 is still a very pretty lady.

Last edited by ALS; 04-23-2012 at 06:20 PM..
Old 04-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Why you dont need it; you look beautiful just they way you are
Trying to learn how to speak and understand women more; is that better?
Definitely a step in the right direction haha. Sweethearts are always appreciated, some guys just don't think to put the effort in... actually, they do for the first few months and then they stop when they think they've got you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
LOVE it I love heart-shaped sunglasses.

Quote:
On topic, she's looking really great lately. She has amazing skin, I wish I knew what skincare and makeup she used.
I know... she's always been that way, huh? I always chalked it up to having great genetics but I'd love to hear about her skincare routine.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm seriously thinking about going back to IE with the Google Tool Bar Translation app to surf the net...
Chrome does the same thing, but it's integrated in the browser and much slicker.
Quote:
This translation need is starting to get annoying being I'm having to open up two windows for the same page. Plus I love the automatic spell check on Firefox and I'm going to hate losing that.
Just one seamless browsing window with Chrome and Twitter, also, it has a built in spell checker just like Firefox.

Sorry to sound like a shill for Google Chrome, but I went through all the problems you are describing trying to read and translate this Twitter, and now everything is just so easy. Thank me later.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
There is a small learning curve, but so far, Chrome is infinitely superior for Lilly-E-Stalking.
Not only that, Chrome (Google) is also infinitely superior in e-stalking all of us. They've been gathering and keeping all our informations through google search, youtube, gmail, etc. That's whay I try to limit my use of google or at least ensure not to sign up on anything while using anything google-related services.

Quote:
This translation need is starting to get annoying being I'm having to open up two windows for the same page.
But, how are we going to learn French if we allow Chrome to automatically translate everything for us? I've learned more French from reading and translating Alizee's tweets than anything else.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. It didn't auto-merge and I couldn't delete this one.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-24-2012 at 02:54 AM..
Old 04-23-2012, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
But, how are we going to learn French if we allow Chrome to automatically translate everything for us? I've learned more French from reading and translating Alizee's tweets than anything else.
Rosetta Stone
Old 04-23-2012, 09:46 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Rosetta Stone
I ordered Rosetta Stone "Alizée Edition".

Old 04-24-2012, 03:19 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why you dont need it; you look beautiful just they way you are
Trying to learn how to speak and understand women more; is that better?
Mostly just curious. Some celebrities use really high-end products, while others swear by certain drugstore brands. Plus even drugstore brands in France are generally very high quality. I've also noticed she really has a thing for Chanel, so I was curious if she liked their cosmetics as well.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Mostly just curious. Some celebrities use really high-end products, while others swear by certain drugstore brands. Plus even drugstore brands in France are generally very high quality. I've also noticed she really has a thing for Chanel, so I was curious if she liked their cosmetics as well.
If you have a Twitter account why don't you send her a note asking what cosmetics she likes. She would probably enjoy a beauty question over what most people ask her on a daily basis.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:41 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Who is traveling with her Spanish?

At the time Alizée twitted about going to the studio, dancerman location on his twitter showed Ajaccio's airport. But now it looks like he only was taking her to the airport, and not going with her this time.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:01 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you have a Twitter account why don't you send her a note asking what cosmetics she likes. She would probably enjoy a beauty question over what most people ask her on a daily basis.
Great idea! That would be a break from the usual "I LOVE YOU ALIZEE!" she gets from us.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter