Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2014, 04:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default 'Blonde' Album autograph session (not for signups)

Mod Note : To sign up for an autographed 'Blonde' CD please visit this thread: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7750

It might seem way too early for this, but I think it's time to be thinking about another autograph session. I think it's very possible that the new Album might be released by the end of April. As I mentioned at the last autograph session, I'm at a Point where I'm too old to be representing this Forum and I'd like to find out if someone else might possibly be considering going over there.

Of course everything hinges on the first song. If it doesn't do well, all bets are off.

Even if we find someone else, I still plan on going over. I probably wont even get in line, just watch from a distance. With the Little time I think we will have, there may not be time for someone else to collect Money from members who want a cd and I will again front the Money from members I trust. I would want to go over too to bring back the CDs. It's a miracle that so Little damage was done to the CDs, the way Sony shipped them last time.

I think the best we could hope for is a Situation like last time where Alizee was only able to sign her Name to the CDs. Would members still want one if that was the case?

If by some miracle, they set up a private session for us, if someone else from the states made it over, then I don't think I'd go into that private session. I think if she knew the things I had to say about her, she wouldn't want me there, but I don't think she would hold it against the Forum. But I'd still go over and do this in Support of her and for the members of this Forum.

Of course it all depends too if I can get someone to cover for me at work. If I cant, there is no way I can go, but I don't think that will be a Problem at this Point.

By the way, I'm using a European Computer and Keyboard which is Auto correcting and capitalizing words it shouldn't.

Another Thing I wanted to do is I believe I still have about 7 autographed CDs from 5. I just haven't had the time to try and sell These the way I did before. So what I was thinking of doing is selling them on E bay and any Money I make which I really don't anticipate to be much will be used towards the buying CDs of the new Album, that includes the Money which I fronted to pay for These CDs to begin with.

So is anyone out there considering going over?

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-30-2014 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Adding link to the signup thread