Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What is your favorite En Concert performance?
L'Alizé 1 4.17%
Hey! Amigo! 1 4.17%
Toc de mac 2 8.33%
J'en ai marre! 3 12.50%
Lui ou toi 0 0%
Gourmandises 1 4.17%
L'E-mail a des ailes 0 0%
Mon Maquis 0 0%
J.B.G. 4 16.67%
Moi...Lolita 2 8.33%
Amélie m'a dit 1 4.17%
Parler Tout Bas 2 8.33%
C'est trop tard 0 0%
Youpidou 3 12.50%
Tempête 0 0%
À contre-courant 3 12.50%
J'ai pas vingt ans 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

The entire En Concert is awesome
But if I had to choose one favorite moment I would choose the moment when Alizée sends kisses to the crowd at the end of JPVA
That is really cool!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:08 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

The En Concert DVD is a real gem and every performance is something special but as with everything Alizée has done it's so hard to choose one favourite performance, moment etc. The DVD is a joy to watch but nothing compares to the experience of actually being there and seeing Alizée in all her splendour.

I have many memories that I will always treasure.. but I will share a couple here or atleast try to from Saturday 30th of August 2003 at the Olympia the first time I ever saw Alizée in concert. There were many wonderful moments throughout the show and I had been watching Alizée from the balcony for the first part.. it was a great view but I just felt I had to get closer to her. So I made my way downstairs and through all the fans standing in the aisle and eventually to the front row.. during that time I must have missed 5 minutes or so seeing her perform on stage but it didn't matter because now my beautiful angel was singing and dancing right in front of me. Well I was on top of the world and I had a plan so when she finished performing Tempete I made sure to slide the gift I had across the stage for her. Well it stopped right in front of her it was perfect, then as the lights dimmed she smiled and picked it up. I was over the moon that she got my gift ( yeah I was crazy about her back then ) and as she walked backstage with it I shouted out We Love You Alizée!!!

It was wonderful but the main highlight or should I say the icing on the cake of the whole concert was when she touched our hands during the ACC performance. The Olympia was even more amazing than LE Zenith ( I don't think anyone expected it at the time, well I sure didn't ) because she began to run across the stage touching everyones hand in the first row and she did it 4 TIMES in all running back and forth. It was beautiful because she was so happy and so full of joy and we couldn't get enough! It was amazing for everyone and I got to touch her hand 3 TIMES in all! What Joy!

Well unfortuantly those moments were not on the DVD as there was no film crew there on the 30th at the Olympia.. but those moments will always
remain in the memories for those of us who were actually there.

There are no words that could ever express how it amazing it all was, well I was on top of the world at Le Zenith too and so was she. It was magical, she is magical! There were many beautiful moments, I truly felt alive and I will be forever grateful and always love her for lighting up my life.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-19-2011, 04:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great story Un-reve.
I've been extremely fortunate to have seen her at the autograph session in 2007, but of course even more so last year, but my true dream is to see her perform live in concert. Maybe next year!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing us your wonderful experience, Un-reve. The DVD, the fans' videos and accounts of the event, make me feel as if I was there as well.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

There's a part of me that wants to tell the whole world everything but there's also a part of me that wants to cherish everything. Well I just hope every Alizée fan gets to fulfil their dreams.. I'm not just saying that either, I really mean it.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-20-2011, 06:22 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

my favorite part of this concert is torwards the end of the song "L'Alize" when she tilts her head in such a way you get a great view of her gorgeous face and her beautiful hair (right before the end of the song).

and also like the middle of ACC when she goes down into the crowd to shake hands with her audience. You dont see that much anymore from Famous Singers.

But then again, there is only "1" ALIZEE in the world !!!

MZ
Old 07-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Un Reve for sharing...while I was reading it felt like I was in your shoes...amazing
Old 07-20-2011, 07:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
my favorite part of this concert is torwards the end of the song "L'Alize" when she tilts her head in such a way you get a great view of her gorgeous face and her beautiful hair (right before the end of the song).

and also like the middle of ACC when she goes down into the crowd to shake hands with her audience. You dont see that much anymore from Famous Singers.

But then again, there is only "1" ALIZEE in the world !!!

MZ
I think these are the moments you're talking about. I wonder if Alizee had noticed the little girl who was crouched down in front of the barricade at the 19 second mark?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GMa_-kVxEbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-20-2011, 07:14 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, you got the ACC moment correct, but as far as my "L'ALIZE" moment, i am referring to the 4:10 moment. I love that part.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:58 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road

I think it was a forty-two concert tour?..if not mistaken. From 26 August 2003 through to 17 January 2004. Started, interestingly enough, less than a week after her 19th birthday (21 August). DVD released 18 October 2004.

I find it kind of disappointing that there wasn't a tour extended somewhere around Montreal along the way, though; at least a couple shows over a weekend engagement sort of deal. Considering that Mylène Farmer is from Pierrefonds, Quebec, Canada.

Tags
alizee, appreciation, en concert, favorite, moment