Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-21-2017, 02:37 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road
Default The Opispo Incident

I just rediscover a video from Les Enfoirés 2013, and saw all a story in it...

View My Video

Thats say a lot about Alizee effect on mens'fly...
Old 01-21-2017, 09:35 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

There is more to that story of what happened during rehearsal. Opispo tripped or slipped during rehearsal and as he fell he tried to grab something to stop his fall and that something was Alizée's dress. Yep ripped the dress right off Alizée with her ending up standing there in only her underwear. She said everyone had a good laugh over it.
Old 01-22-2017, 03:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I was there for 2 of the shows. One night I was a few rows back from the front of the stage and Pascal and Alizee were dancing right in front of me. Pascal put the spin move on her and her skirt came up as in the video posted by Bigdan, but she was wearing a sort of revealing T back and she tried to cover it up on the second spin. I think because she heard the audience's reaction to the first spin. The next night she switched to more of a bloomer type of garment and wasn't worried about the spin move.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:02 AM

wow! Two amazing stories ! and , there is not a picture or a video of any of it?

Scruffy, you said "I think because she heard the audience's reaction to the first spin."
What kind of reaction?

Last edited by Bigdan; 01-22-2017 at 04:05 AM..
Old 01-22-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
wow! Two amazing stories ! and , there is not a picture or a video of any of it?

Scruffy, you said "I think because she heard the audience's reaction to the first spin."
What kind of reaction?
Who said there isn't video of it?
Old 01-22-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Who said there isn't video of it?
what i say is, i never saw any video showing the episode you described...
Old 01-22-2017, 03:43 PM

Well if you took a video that you thought might be embarrassing to Alizee would you post it for the world to see to become an internet hero or would you exercise discretion?
Old 01-23-2017, 06:41 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well if you took a video that you thought might be embarrassing to Alizee would you post it for the world to see to become an internet hero or would you exercise discretion?
Only thing i know, is that i would share it with you, scruffydog the sharer of embarrasing videos. If i was you in this situation, i would make sure that deligna gets a copy of that embarrasing video, because he is an honorful man that wont share it with the public. Deligna can be trusted, and me being named scruffydog, knows that with all my heart.
I dont know what a T back is though, so i hope im not biting off more than i can chew.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:

That's a dilemna.

In the other hand, she's a big girl and she knows what she does, when she dance in a public place and knowing there will be a recording of it.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deligna View Post
I dont know what a T back is though, so i hope im not biting off more than i can chew.
I would say this is pretty close to a T-Back.

Last edited by Bigdan; 01-23-2017 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 01-23-2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
That's a dilemna.

In the other hand, she's a big girl and she knows what she does, when she dance in a public place and knowing there will be a recording of it.

Edit:

I would say this is pretty close to a T-Back.

Well that's not completely accurate. In the early years (1999-2003), she enjoyed her appeal, she enjoyed her sexuality, but she was at such a young age, she didn't realize fully what that meant. She didn't realize after performing JPVA, especially in her performance at the Hotel De Ville that so many people who put videos on Youtube, would be focused on a certain part of her as opposed to the rest of her, her beauty, her charm, the song, the dance. They turned it into something perverse. Such a large amount of fan videos made today, are focused on that and JAM in her revealing outfits.

Plus you add the fact she never really looked ahead to the day when she would have a daughter and have to answer for why she wore revealing outfits.

And now you say she is a big girl and she is. She has learned life's lessons the hard way. Recently she has spoken out about the sexy dances she used to do. I think she's wrong for not using her sexiness, because sexiness is a part of life and she should use it in a "good" way to her advantage, but again, if you go over the edge even if it's unintentional, there are too many people ready to pounce.

On that night she did 2 spins, on the second one, it was obvious she heard the reaction to the first one and tried to cover up. So it bothered her and I'm not going to make public, something that bothered her.